chapter 7

Goodnight Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol gently patted Bomi’s shoulder to wake her. "Bomi, we've arrived," said Chanyeol.

Bomi opened her eyes slowly, she wiped her eyes to see clearly. "are we?” asked Bomi.

Chanyeol nodded and slowly removed his hand from Bomi. They dropped last after the other student go out first. After they are at camping area, Chanyeol help male students set up camp, they set up a tent with laughing and joking.

On the other hand, Bomi also assist female students to draw up a table where they eat.

"Hi Bomi ..."

Bomi turned her head and look at Namjoo who called her. "Ne?"

"I see you're close to Chanyeol, is there something between you?" Namjoo asked.

Bomi was silent and turned toward Chanyeol briefly.

"Look, I'm sorry for all this time never talk to you even though you're sitting in front of me," said Namjoo.

"Yes, it doesn’t matter, I know if all the students don’t like me," said Bomi.

"You don’t get mad if they all call you zombook?"

Bomi shook her head.

"You really like an angel, I think that's why Chanyeol being good to you," said Namjoo. "I think he likes you..."

Hearing that, Bomi face blushed, she turned toward Park Chanyeol being set up tents along with other friends.

“Don’t joke, I know that all student thinking I’m weird, not except Park Chanyeol,” said Bomi.

Namjoo laughing. “No… I know Chanyeol never called you zombook or talking behind you, believe me. Hmm… Bomi, I’m sorry if I’d call you zombook too, because we will graduate, I don’t want to make an enemy or something like that, so would you forgive me?”

Bomi smile at her. “Of course…”

That night they gathered round the side of the campfire while singing, Mr.Leon accompanying them singing by playing the guitar. Chanyeol just came after short rest in his tent, he looked for the figure Bomi there but he’s not see her.

"Namjoo, you see Bomi?" Chanyeol asked when approaching Namjoo.

"Hmm ... I think she was washing dishes, because it was she who volunteered to clean everything," said Namjoo.

Chanyeol was looking Bomi around the sink area which is provided on the spot. But there was no Bomi there, he saw Bomi phone lying on the dining table, then Chanyeol grabbed it and continued looking for Bomi in the tent area, but the area was very quiet. Chanyeol back again look to the campfire area, still no Bomi in there.

"Where is she going?" Chanyeol asked. Chanyeol straight to the teacher and whispered something to Mr.Leon.

"MWO?"

The singing stopped.

"Kids, your friend Yoon Bomi disappear, anyone see her before this?"

"I last saw her in the sink area Mr. , she washed the dishes," said Namjoo.

"Okay, let's split up and look for her, she may not be far away," said the teacher.

Most students complain but they also look for Bomi in the end. Chanyeol looks very worried and ran into the forest area alone to find her, but before that Chanyeol put the headset on his ear and play a voice recording in Bomi’s phone.

"This is a way I still remember everything, when I heard my voice in this recording, then remember, I was Yoon Bomi."

"The name of my father and my mother are Yoon Dujun and Heo Gayoon, they died two years ago. Now I live with my aunt, Yoo Inha…"

"The d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter