chapter 3

Goodnight Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol went to school with bruises on his face below the eyes,  Chanyeol friends ask what happened to Chanyeol, Chanyeol respond with answers that fighting it is not unusual for men, especially himself. Baekhyun, Jongdae, and Kyungsoo guess that Chanyeol fights with drunkard around the billiard area, Chanyeol just smiled at his friends.

Chanyeol see Yoon Bomi seat  was empty. Chanyeol asked Namjoo, the girl who sitting in front of Bomi. "Is Yoon Bomi not go to school?" Chanyeol asked.

Namjoo raising her shoulders. "I don’t know," said Namjoo.

Chanyeol kept looking at the Yoon Bomi chair.

...

"I am home!" Chanyeol said when he arrived at his house, but the house is very quiet. He saw his mother’s note taped on the refrigerator. "I went to Jeju, your father on a business trip to China ..." Chanyeol read  the note. "I think I'll be alone again in a few days,” Chanyeol muttered and took a bottle of milk from the refrigerator.

Chanyeol lying in bed, he then remembered the book, headset, and phone he was carrying belonged to Bomi. Chanyeol put it out from his bag. Chanyeol see Bomi phones are not given passwords, Chanyeol see a photo gallery, none of the photos in there, then he moved to the music gallery, there are some classical music like Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Yiruma, and some of the voice recorder. Chanyeol play one of the voice recorder, entitled 'My Name'. He could hear that it was Yoon Bomi’s  voice.

"My name is Yoon Bomi, I was born August 13, my address is xxxxx, I school at Sooman High School, senior year student..."

Chanyeol frowned. "Why did she record a basic thing like this?" Chanyeol asked. Chanyeol more curious, he play another voice recorder with ‘SMA Sooman’ title.

"I'm Yoon Bomi, school at Sooman high school in senior year, Soomang high school address is xxxx, my class is in 3-1, I sat near the window, I took lessons ...."

Chanyeol getting confused with the contents of the voice recorder, he decided to stop listening. Chanyeol open Bomi's book, it is the Pride and Prejudice novel by Jane Austen. Chanyeol wondered why Bomi interested in classics things, ranging from the collection of songs on the phone and Jane Austen novel.

...

The next day, Chanyeol see Yoon Bomi was in a class reading a book like usually, Chanyeol intend to return a book, headset, and  phone belonging to Bomi, but he saw a lot of students in the class, Chanyeol don’t want to be teased by students for returning the goods belonging to a 'zombook '.

After school, Chanyeol waiting students out of the classroom and keep pay attention to Bomi who are still busy put her book into the bag.

"Chanyeol, are you going to come to play soccer with us?" Kyungsoo asked.

Chanyeol shook his head but his eyes were still focused toward Bomi. "Today there is something I must do," said Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo nodded and was out of the classroom. Bomi stood up and get ready to step out the classroom. Chanyeol stand up.

"Yoon Bomi ..." Chanyeol call her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter