chapter 14

Goodnight Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later ...

Bomi wake up in the middle of the night, she ran to the bathroom and vomited. Chanyeol woke up to when heard Bomi vomiting. Bomi out of the bathroom and lay back down.

"Bomi, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi nodded. "Yes, maybe just stomach ache ," said Bomi. "Let's sleep..."

They went back to sleep.

The next morning, Bomi was in the apartment alone with a housekeeper, because Chanyeol working, Bomi continue to feel nausea and vomiting.

"Miss Park, are you okay?" asked a housekeeper.

Bomi nodded. "Yes, it seems I was wrong when eat lunch yesterday," said Bomi.

The housekeeper looks curious. "Miss Park, if I notice you've been like this since a week ago."

"Really? my illness not usually like this, I've never been feel nausea before," said Bomi.

"Don’t you should be checked to a doctor?"

"I don’t want to make Chanyeol worry."

"I'll accompany you, miss."

They both went to the hospital. Lim Ahjumma the housekeeper look happy to hear the results of Bomi medical check. Bomi looks shocked.

"I am pregnant?" asked Bomi.

The doctor smiled. "Yes, this is the third week of your pregnancy, congratulations Ms. Park."

Bomi was speechless, on the other hand she was happy because her dream and Chanyeol became true, they will soon have a child, but on the other hand she was afraid.

"Doctor, is my illness will make my pregnancy into a problem?" asked Bomi.

"I don’t think so if people around you help you to keep reminds you."

"Ms. Park, don’t worry, I'll help to take care of you and your baby," said Lim ahjumma.

Bomi smiling.

...

The next night when Chanyeol home, Bomi just lying in bed.

"Bomi, are you sick?" Chanyeol asked who approached Bomi.

Bomi shook her head. "No, I'm just tired, you've eaten yet? Because before returning home, Lim ahjumma made a dinner for you," said Bomi.

Chanyeol stared  her with wonder, he sat on the edge of the bed, holding Bomi hand. "Are you really okay?"

Bomi swallowed, she thinks she should tell Chanyeol or not. "Hmm ... Chanyeol ..."

"Ne?"

"I'm pregnant," said Bomi.

"What?" Chanyeol surprised.

Bomi only silence. Chanyeol hugged Bomi. "Really? Wah! Why you don’t tell me earlier? I'll be a father soon..." said Chanyeol laughing. He kissed Bomi cheek. "Isn’t this a miracle?"

Bomi laughing at Chanyeol who looks happy.

...

"Ahjumma, please take care of Bomi and my baby," said Chanyeol who want to go to work.

"Ne, Mr. Park."

Chanyeol briefly kiss Bomi lips and walked away out of the apartment.

Bomi was watching TV, Lim ahjumma was cleaning the floor. Suddenly Bomi go to the room with silence. Lim ahjumma saw her with a strange look.

"Ms. Park?" call Lim ahjumma.

Bomi ignored her. Lim ahjumma looks worried, she followed her to Bomi’s room, then she saw Bomi standing in front of the mirror.

"Ms. Park?"

"Ahjumma... who is she?" Bomi asked who refers to herself in the mirror.

Lim ahjumma surprised. "Miss Park, it is you, this is your reflected in the mirror."

Bomi looks confused. "Miss Park? Isn’t my name’s Yoon Bomi?" Bomi asked again.

Lim ahjumma was panicked. "Miss Park, you are Mr. Park Chanyeol wife, I should call you Miss Park."

Bomi suddenly seemed to feel pain in her head. Then she saw Lim ahjumma. Lim ahjumma saw blood flowing from Bomi’s nose. Bomi fainted.

Chanyeol who get Bomi news from the housekeeper that told him Bomi who fainted immediately go back to home.

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked.

"It's about Ms. Yoon Bomi alzheimer, she stopped taking her medication again?" doctor asked.

Chanyeol look towards ahjumma Lim.

"I always give her the medication at the right time, I saw her drink it, but…."

C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter