chapter 15

Goodnight Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol arrived in America, he went to aunt Yoo Inha address. Yoo Inha just came out of her house and was surprised to see Chanyeol standing in front of her.

"Park Chanyeol?"

"Where’s Yoon Bomi?" Chanyeol asked.

Aunt Yoo Inha laugh. "After six years you come to me and ask where is your wife? Very funny."

"Where is my Yoon Bomi ?!"

"I think you're wasted time in here Park Chanyeol, after attending the wedding, there the last time I met Bomi, and when hear the news Bomi disappears from you, do you know if I’m not related with her again, she decided to give her entire wealth to others and not her aunt, it was stated that she and me had nothing to do anymore as a family, "said Yoo Inha.

Chanyeol feel angry, how could Bomi aunt didn’t think her niece is her family again just because the wealth. Chanyeol didn’t want to linger there, he went away from Yoo Inha.

...

Gayoung was accompanying Chanmi lunch together at a restaurant.

"When is daddy coming home?" Chanmi asked.

"Possibly tomorrow, you miss your father huh?"

Chanmi nodded.

"Chanmi, aunt want to go to the toilet for a while, can you wait here for a minute? Don’t go outside the restaurant, arraseo?" Gayoung asked.

Chanmi nodded. Gayoung immediately stood up and walked away down the toilet. Chanmi still eat, but a view making her stop eating.

"Mommy..." said Chanmi immediately went out of the restaurant. "Mommy!!!" shouted Chanmi who ran after a woman that walking across the street.

Gayoung that has come out of the toilet see Chanmi no longer exists in the table. She asked the people in the restaurant, they said Chanmi ran out while calling her mother. Gayoung immediately went out looking for Chanmi. She saw that Chanmi crouched and crying on the roadside.

"Chanmi ..."

"My mommy...." Chanmi said tearfully.

"What are you thinking? Aunt told  you to stay in the restaurant."

"I saw my mommy," said Chanmi pointing towards the across side of the road.

Gayoung looking for someone who Chanmi says, she knows Bomi face, but she didn’t see the person who Chanmi said is her mother. Gayoung directly holding Chanmi up and take her away from there.

Arriving at the apartment, Gayoung calming Chanmi until Chanmi sleep, Gayoung looked Chanmi with pity, certainly Chanmi desperately needs her mother. Gayoung was out of the room, she saw Chanyeol room, Gayoung with brave entering into Chanyeol room, usually she brave if Chanyeol was there too. She opened the wardrobe contents are still full of Bomi clothes, she closed the wardrobe and see the desk belonging to Chanyeol, she saw a twin book lying there. It is owned Bomi and Chorong novel titled Pride and Prejudice. Gayoung take one book and opened it, it belongs to Bomi, Gayoung opened the book and saw a small note in it. Gayoung eyes wide open, she immediately took a note of it.

...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter