chapter 6

Goodnight Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol walked into the school hall where the reunions event was held. Chanyeol smile to some of his friends who were there.

"Park Chanyeol! Hi brother!" Baekhyun approached Chanyeol.

Chanyeol smiled at his friend. "Baekhyun, has long been not see you, you’re become smaller," said Chanyeol joking tone.

Baekhyun hit Chanyeol shoulder. "You are getting taller you know, not me ..." replied Baekhyun.

Then came Jongdae and Kyungsoo. They greet each other and talk about their lives now.

"I heard Namjoo and Kyungsoo will marry next month, is that true?" Chanyeol asked.

Kyungsoo nodded, Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol teased Kyungsoo. Namjoo was with her friends in the other corner.

"Chanyeol ... what about her? Are you still… with her?" Jongdae asked.

Hearing Jongdae question, sudden make Chanyeol seemed tied, very hurt if he remembers a girl that he love on his life.

***

It was Sunday morning, Chanyeol intend to go jogging around his neighborhood, but he intentionally ran into Bomi’s house block area.  Chanyeol hiding when he saw Bomi who was riding a bicycle out of the house. Not long after Bomi out of the house, a woman came out of the house. Chanyeol directly came to her.

The woman was surprised. "Who are you?"

Chanyeol smiled and pointed to the Bomi’s house. "Hokshi ... this house is a Yoon Bomi’s house?" Chanyeol asked.

The woman nodded. "Yeah, right, I work at Ms. Yoon house."

Chanyeol feel relief, because Bomi is not maid’s daughter. "Can I ask you something about Yoon Bomi?"

Suddenly a woman who a housekeeper turned to see the right and  her left. "Sorry, I must go,"s he said.

Chanyeol surprised, he also turned to the right and left, but there was no one. "I'm Yoon Bomi classmates, can you tell where Yoon Bomi go? do you know when she comes back?"

"I'm sorry sir ... I can’t say it, I have to go," said the woman who ran away.

Chanyeol more curious, why the housekeeper feel fears of a sudden? Chanyeol intends to look for spots to peek Bomi home and waiting for her come. Soon he saw Yoon Bomi back with her bike, Chanyeol climbed a fence near the front door to peek Bomi, but something happens, make Chanyeol surprised.

"Where have you been?! I said you shouldn’t go out on Sunday! You know that dangerous for you, especially for us who treating you all this time!" a woman hit her when Bomi opened the door.

Bomi fell down and as helpless. "Sorry aunt..." said Bomi.

"Come in now!”

Bomi got to her feet and walked behind the woman who beat her before entering the house.

Chanyeol straight down and leaned against the wall fence. "What do I see? Who that woman to beat Yoon Bomi like that?" Chanyeol asked.

...

The next day, when at school Chanyeol see Bomi who entered the classroom while listening to something with a headset. Bomi wearing their uniform jacket. When sitting on her seat, Bomi opened her coat. Chanyeol see Bomi arm swollen and bluish.

Chanyeol cringe, but he saw Bomi facial expression as usual, silent, expressionless.

After hours last lesson completed, Chanyeol try to be brave not ashamed to his friends in class, he went to Bomi, Bomi looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter