chapter 5

Goodnight Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, Chanyeol go to the library where Bomi told him to study there. He saw Bomi who was reading a book, Chanyeol turned to the right and left, only the librarian there.

"Hi ..." said Chanyeol.

Bomi looked up and smiled. "Sit down ..."

Chanyeol sitting next to Bomi.

"I have circled the things that need to be studied, this is for you," said Bomi and give the book to him.

"But this book is yours," said Chanyeol.

“It’s okay, you read it," said Bomi who took other books stacked on a table. Chanyeol not concentrating, he doesn’t like studying, he continually turned toward Bomi who was reading a book the other subjects.

"There's no point if you keep glancing at me," said Bomi who turned toward Chanyeol.

Chanyeol swallowed, again he felt embarrassed because of Yoon Bomi. "I don’t understand this," said Chanyeol.

Bomi sigh. "Hmm ... okay than I just told you to read and it seems like you're not interested, then I will explain it to you slowly and you have to writing on your book, how?" asked Bomi.

Chanyeol nodded.

Bomi goes on to explain the lessons in the book, with a focus Chanyeol listen and record it in his book. Don’t feel the time has lasted a half hour.

"Yoon Bomi, the library will be closed," said the librarian.

"Ne ~" said Bomi and stared Chanyeol. "It looks like we should done our study, we have to go," said Bomi.

They came out of the library simultaneously.

"Yoon Bomi, have you eat lunch or something?" Chanyeol asked.

"Not yet," said Bomi.

"What if..."

Bomi stopped and turned toward Chanyeol. "We just study together so you don’t need to take care of myself like I had eaten or not. I know you're embarrassed to be around me, I could see it, so we'd better keep a distance, I would be your tutor until before KSAT started, after that ... we shouldn’t have to talk to each other like in the beginning before you help me that night, "said Yoon Bomi who afterwards ran away.

Chanyeol sighed. He felt guilty, how she knows if Chanyeol embarrassed and afraid that if others find out they are together. Chanyeol felt very bad at that time. He want to be brave to be with her in front of people but, his pride rejected that.

...

The next day, after school, Chanyeol walking towards the library, he saw Bomi sitting there.

"Hi ..." said Chanyeol.

Bomi looked up. "What’s wrong?" asked Bomi.

Chanyeol surprised. "You are my tutor, we will study together isn’t it?"

Bomi looks confused and stared at the ceiling, Chanyeol see Bomi wearing a headset, paly something on her phone. Chanyeol think maybe Bomi not hear him talking.

"Bomi?"

"Ah yeah... well ... sit down, we'll study English today," said Bomi smile on Chanyeol.

Bomi again made Chanyeol wonder, why Bomi not look angry at Chanyeol? Whereas Bomi know if Chanyeol scared and embarrassed if someone saw them together. Chanyeol ignores his mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter