chapter 18 [END]

Goodnight Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll take her home," said Chanyeol to Suho.

Suho smiled at Bomi. "Cho ... Bomi, I'm glad finally you found your family now," said Suho touching Bomi shoulders, then looked Chanyeol. "May I visit her?" Suho asked.

Chanyeol smiling. "Of course, you should stop by whenever you want, and if you want to see the belongings Chorong, I'll drive to our house."

Suho nodded.

...

Chanyeol was brought Bomi back to the apartment. When they reached the apartment, Chanyeol see Chanmi who were eating together with Gayoung. Chanmi see Bomi behind Chanyeol and feel feared, she was hiding behind Gayoung.

"Chanmi ..." call Chanyeol.

Gayoung see them.

"Gayoungah, could you take Bomi to my room? I want to talk to Chanmi," said Chanyeol.

Gayoung nodded and went to Bomi. Chanyeol take Chanmi sit together in the dining room.

"Chanmi, dad wants to talk ..."

"Dad brought mom home, is she remember you?" Chanmi asked.

Chanyeol nodded. "Chanmi, you're a smart kid's isn’t it?"

Chanmi nodded.

"Mommy is sick right now, so forgive mommy if she act like she doesn’t remember," said Chanyeol.

"Mommy is sick?"

Chanyeol nodded. "So you have to help her restore her memory, Chanmi shouldn’t hate mom, from now on we will be happy together, Chanmi understand?"

"But she wouldn’t go again from us right?"

Chanyeol was silent. "What is certain from now  are daddy, mommy, and Chanmi will hold together."

...

Chanmi ran toward Bomi and hugged her tightly. "Mommy..."

Bomi staring Chanyeol, Chanyeol nodded and smiled.

"Chanmi, I’m sorry," said Bomi.

Chanmi took off her arms and stared at Bomi with a smile. "I love you mom... promise that you will never leave us again."

Gayoung who saw the three of them feel no needed again, she quietly out of the room, but Chanyeol chase her.

"Gayoung ..."

Gayoung turned.

"Thank you for everything."

"Of course, can I come here to meet Chanmi?"

Chanyeol nodded. "You are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter