chapter 17

Goodnight Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol go to the address obtained from Gayoung. He remembered that the streets are  where is Chorong died eleven years ago. Chanyeol stop in front of the clinic belongs to Kim Suho. He walked into the clinic and ask the nurse was there. "I want to meet Kim Suho.” Nurses were escorted him to the Suho front office. Suho allow Chanyeol when heard the nurses told him that someone want to meet him. Chanyeol sat across Suho.

"I want to meet Yoon Bomi," said Chanyeol.

Suho smiling. "You must be her husband? Mr.Park Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol nodded. "I want to see my wife." His eyes began to redden because feel nervous, he can’t wait to see her back, the woman he loved very much.

"Are you Park Chorong brother?" Suho asked.

Chanyeol nodded.

"You guys look alike. I'm sorry about what happened to Chorong, and not come to her funeral back then."

"What does her relation with you?" Chanyeol asked.

Suho give a letter to Chanyeol, Chanyeol looked confused, but he read it, it is Chorong handwritten.

Hi Suho, It's me Park Chorong.

We've been friends long enough, you're right about the theory that there is no such thing as friendship between men and women, you asked me to be JUST your friend, but I thought I couldn’t help myself, to like you. I love you. Sorry if I can only write it on a piece of paper, because I'm afraid to tell you with my mouth.

Suho-ssi…

Let's meet, not as a friend ...

 

Chanyeol read the last sentence, it was the words that he used to say when he with Bomi too, he and Chorong have the same words to express feelings. Chanyeol smiled but he was again misses his sister. "Where did you get this?" Chanyeol asked.

"Your wife gave it to me when she first came to me and confessed as Park Chorong. If I known if she has feelings for me ... I think the last time of her words provide a hunch."

"Hunch?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter