chapter 1

Goodnight Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years later…

A reunion Sooman Highschool for Class 2005, held in the school hall that has been repairing. Ex-student from Class 2005 began to arrive, they are  came with bring husbands, wives, and their children. The place atmosphere looks nice with the decoration color white and red, with flowers in the corners of the room.

A tall and skinny man out of a white luxury car. He smiled when he saw his old school weren’t much changed from ten years ago. He is the Park Chanyeol, now he 28 years old, ten years ago, he was a senior in Sooman high school.

Chanyeol walking to the school building, he delayed for entering to the event place, he wanted to remember the memory of his previous high school.

Chanyeol walking on the corridor first floor of the building, he smiled at the chair the staffroom is still the same as ten years ago, Chanyeol up the stairs to the second floor, he walked on the corridor of the second floor is a place for students in the first and second year , Chanyeol walk up the stairs again to the third floor, the third floor is for the senior class. Chanyeol entered one of the classrooms that was his classroom back then, Chanyeol touching one of the seat and sat there. Chanyeol chuckled when he saw graffiti on the table, "Gwiyeol", it is a call from someone to Chanyeol because Chanyeol has a big ears.

***

10 years earlier ...

"Yak! Park Chanyeol!" Chanyeol friend shouted.

Chanyeol running, laughing and holding an exam paper. "Friends, look ... Kyungsoo has scored 90 for English exams! Isn’t it a miracle ?!" shouted Chanyeol.

All students in the class Chanyeol clapping and laughing.

"Kyung, are you cheating?"

"How can you get score 90?"

"You almost beat the 'zombook' you know, you are very suspicious."

All students speak at Kyungsoo. Chanyeol then saw a girl who was reading a book and up from her seat and stepped out the class with eyes still focused on the book she was reading.

"What she has never tripped by walking while reading a book?" Chanyeol asked.

Kyungsoo seize his exam papers and store them into a pocket. "Did you forget? She is 'zombook', she was a zombie, she especially us didn’t care if her head hit something, the most important she still read the book," said Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol feel strange to hear what Kyungsoo said, because he doesn’t know about ‘zombook’ girl event they’re classmate now, Chanyeol is a new student while in his second year, but he has become famous because of his becoming a troublemaker at all times.

...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter