Nine

Nevermind

Suga's POV

"Stop bothering me" i said as i looked at the girl standing a few meters away from me. How many times did i have to tell this girl to shut up. "B-but i just want to be friends" she stuttered. It actually did make me feel bad i was acting this way towards this girl but i just didn't want her to get heartbroken in the end. I knew she had a crush on me, she had told me herself but when i told her i didn't feel the same she backed away for a bit but now she was trying to befriends me and the other guys. She probably didn't mean anything bad by it but i didn't want her to like me more while i was not going to return it. 

I saw her eyes water and before i could stop her she started to run away. "..." i mumbled and ran after her. Maybe i've gone too far and should have accepted her friendship. I stopped when i saw her run into Jimin watching them from afar. He noticed she was crying and tried to comfort her. She will be alright. I was not needed here anymore. As much i felt bad for her i knew it was better if someone else would comfort her. Jimin was the perfect person for this. He always cheered people up and was really nice to just anyone. I know you're supposed to fix your own and not let others do it but in this case i felt like it was better this way. 

"Suga!! there you are, i was searching for you. Let's go" Jungkook said walking up to me and placed an arm around my shoulder. "Where is Jimin?" he asked but i quickly pulled Jungkook with me. "He will come later, lets get going" i told him.


Your POV

I was at work cleaning some tables when i hear my name being called by my co-worker. "Hyerin! Isn't this the guy from your home town?" he said pointing at a newspaper. I slowly walked over to him to see what he meant but saw an article with Yoongi's picture and a girl. It was the girl from last time, at the restaurant. "Yes he is" i softly answered reading what the article said. acording to this article Yoongi, or Suga as they called him was in a secret relationship with a trainee. I had seen Yoongi didn't like this girl but i coudn't help but feel slightly hurt by this article. What if what this was saying was true?

I tried to ignore what i had read for the rest of the day and was packing my stuff when i was done with work. As i left my work i was startled by Jimin who was suddenly happily standing before me. "What do you want?" i asked kind of confused on why he was here. "J-hope left me alone again... I was bored. Let's hang out." he said smiling his famous eye smile. I let out a sigh and smiled too. "I'm really tired from work but i guess i have no choise. What do you want to do?" i asked seeing how happy my answer had made him. Ever after the day we kissed everything seemed to have gone back to normal. He knew i didn't like him back but it didn't seem like he was having a hard time with it. Our friendship had maybe even grow more strong than before. 

"I heard there was some party going on!" he happily said but i frowned. "You know i don't like party's. You can go, i'm going home" i said ready to leave Jimin behind. He grabbed my arm to stop me "Wait, just come with me thise once." he said with pleaning eyes. I really didn't feel like it. I was tired and didn't even look good enough to go somewhere. "Yoongi will be there" suddenly escaped from Jimin's lips making me stare back at Jimin. Was he really just trying to get me there with this. "So?" i asked feeling the stinging in my heart. "Don't you want him to be there? Maybe you and him..." Jimin tried to say but i cut him off. "I know what you're trying with this but Yoongi doesn't like me back so it's a lost case anyway but... i guess we could go" i said earning another smile from the boy. i wondered how he could be so happy after i didn't return my feelings for him.

"Just let me change for a moment" i said as we walked back to our houses. I quickly got in different clothes and put on some make up and did my hair. I was wearing a short dress wich was maybe a little to short for my liking but whatever. "Wow are you sure you're going to wear that?" Jimin asked as i walked out of the door. "You don't like it?" i asked giving him an innocence lool. "No i do like it, it's just... Nevermind let's get going" he said locking his hand with mine as we made it towards this party he was talking about. 

We arrived pretty late and the party was already going on at it fullest. I looked around seeing people dancing and getting drunk. It made me wonder how a bunch of idols could get away with going to these things without appearing on the media. "Jimin, Hyerin you came!" Jungkook supprised us from behind placing his arms around our shoulder. "Where's the rest?" Jimin asked him while Jungkook pointed in some random direction. He let Jimin go as he went towards the place Jungkook had pointed at but didn't let me go. "I didn't know you would come too" he said giving me an adorably face. His arm traveled at my waist pulling me closer. I knew Jungkook was a real sweatheart so i didn't think to much of it but little did i know he had been drinking a bit before and it was probably the alcohol making his hormones go wild. 

"Jimin convinced me to come." i shyly said feeling his hand travel lower and lower. Jimin why did you leave me here alone. I know you trust your hyungs but maybe you should check if they didn't drink anything first. "You look very pretty tonight" he said making me blush. He was leaning closer and closer to me and i could feel him wobble on his feet lightly. "Jungkook maybe you should sit down" i said pushing him off a little but instead he took this as a chalange and pushed me against a wall trapping me between his arms. My eyes stared up at him in shock and the feeling of fear was slowly surounding me. His face moved closer to mine, feeling his breath on my lips.  "Uhm... K-Kookie?" i asked but he only replyed with his eyes staring from my lips back to my eyes. "I... i...." he stuttered realising what he was doing as he also noticed he was scaring me. "Sorry" he softly said letting me free from his arms which i took as the opertunity to quickly make a run for it. This had kind of scare me a little. 

Jimin where are you... I started searching for the boy but stopped when i saw him and the girl that had 'confessed' to Yoongi making out. What the hell? How did this happen? Blinking i turned around shocked at what i had seen. Why was i here. What was i going to do. I didn't know the way home. Slowly i walked back to where i had left Jungkook and hear yelling and a lot of people were standing in a circle. Pushing myself  trough the sea of people i was even more shocked at what i found here. Yoongi got punched by Jungkook falling on the ground looking dazed for a moment but got up grabbing Jungkook collar pushing him towards the wall, hard. Why were they fighting. "Guys stop!" i yelled getting in the circle and hugged Yoongi to make him stop getting closer to Jungkook who was on the ground still trying to proces what just had happened. "Let me go" Yoongi softly said in a low tone pushing me aside. Yoongi grabbed Jungkook by the collar again and pulled him up while Jungkook was holding back Yoongi's arms in order to not get pushed again.

"Stop it!!!" i yelled once again pulling one of Yoongi's arms away from Jungkook. "Why are you guys fighting! stop!" i kept yelling. Suddenlly Yoongi let Jungkook go and stared at me. I hadn't realised tears were streaming down my face already. Jungkook was quietly standing next to Yoongi panthing a little. Jungkook had a cut on his cheek and puffy eyes from holding back tears while Yoongi had a bleeding lip with some of the blood smeared out on his face and hand. "Tssk..." Yoongi grabbed me and Jungkook by the arm and pulled us towards the exit. As we got outside he pushed his friend on the ground once again and let go of me staring down at Jungkook. "Don't ever tough her again" his voice was angry. Wait did they fight because of me? I was confused but knew one thing. "It's not Jungkook's fault, he's drunk, he coudn't help it" i tried to defend him but Yoongi just shot me a glare. "I know it's not his fault. You are the one dressing like a ." what...... I coudn't believe Yoongi's words. "What did you just call me?" i was raising my voice right now. 

"Are you deaf? You heard damn well what i said. When do you learn you should't wear short dresses" How could he say this witout a care. I didn't know if he was just being mean or tried to protect me. I was standing there speachless, angry, confused but most of all sad at Yoongi's harsh words. "Hyung please stop. She didn't do anything wrong. It was my fault" Jungkook said who was already back on his feet looking a little more sober than he was before. "Jungkook shut your mouth before i'm going to punch you" Yoongi threatened him. 

I coudn't take it any longer an without thinking i had slapped Yoongi on the side of his head. Jungkook looked shocked and did a step backwards. I know i shoudn't have done that but it did shut him up. He was looking at the ground not daring to say any more. "I'm going home..." i said with a sigh and turned around walking off even though i didn't know the way. 

I could hear footsteps follow me and i knew one of the boys was following me to make sure i would get home safe. When i turned to look for a moment i fount both of them quietly walking next to each other. "You have to go left at that corner" Yoongi softly said not daring to look into my eyes. It took some time until i reached my house and went inside leaving the door open hoping the guys would get in. They did what i hoped for and Jungkook was down on the couch while Yoongi spoted the papers with his lyrics walking over to them and looked over them stopping at the note 'Are you happy now'. 

I tried to ignore that he was seeing it because i coudn't really do anything about it now. "How did you get this?" he asked suddenly ripping on of the papers into tiny pieces. I stared as he did this feeling scared he was going to rage again. "Someone send them to me..." i softly answered seeing him frown and think. "Sit next to Jungkook" i quickly said and went to one of the cabinets taking out some stuff and walked back over to the couch placing it on the coffee table. Yoongi was already sitting down next to Jungkook. Neither of the two said anything and they still seemed a little mad at each other. I started to clean the cut on Jungkooks cheek and placed a plaster on the cut. "Don't be mad at each other again please" i softly said hearing both of them sigh in frustration.

When i was done with Jungkook he placed his hands over his head letting out a growl. I stood up and walked away returning with a glass of water. "Don't drink so much next time" i told him as i handed him the glass and went to Yoongi. I sat down on my knees leaning on his knees as i cleaned his face from the blood. He closed his eyes just letting me do whatever i wanted. When i was done with his face i took his hand to look at it. He had now opened his eyes as i pulled him up and lead him towards the kitchen pulling his hand under the straming water and washed the blood off his hand. "I'm sorry" i suddenlt hear a whisper come from Yoongi so i looked up at his face but his eyes still didn't meet mine. "It's fine, just don't fight with Jungkook ever again" i said letting him ga as the blood was gone. I walked back to the livingroom with Yoongi following me like a lost puppy. 

I noticed it was already very late and guessed i had no coice but let them stay over. "It's really late, you guys should stay for tonight." i said wondering where i was going to let them sleep. I only had my couch and bed which was pretty big. "Where are we sleeping?" Jungkook asked as if he could read my thoughts. "Uhm well.. You guys can sleep on my bed and i'll sleep on the couch." i said not knowing how else to let them stay. "But this is your house. I don't want to take your bed while you sleep on te couch." he said as i shot a look at Yoongi but he kept quiet. "You can sleep with Yoongi, i'll sleep here." Jungkook simply said making me cough. Jungkook shot a smirk at his friend who remained like nothing had happened. Did he really just suggest this? When was Yoongi going to protest? He never protested because he left to my room as if it had already been decided. 

"Don't worry, Suga won't try anything you don't want." Jungkook said smiling at me. Swallowing i got some blankets for Jungkook and went to my room finding Yoongi was already asleep on the other side of my bed. I grabbed my pyjama's and dissapeared into the bathroom to change into them. Trying to not make any sound i slipped myself under the cover too trying to lay as far from Yoongi as i could but he suddenly turned my way giving me even less more space than i already had. I could feel his body against mine. Wait was he not wearing a shirt. After what i thought was an enternity but in reality was only a few mintutes i took Yoongi was already asleep since he hadn't moved a bit. So i turned around peeking at his sleeping face. I lifted the cover a little to see he was indeed not wearing a shirt but only his boxers. 

I could feel myself blush and had the feeling my heart could beat out of my chest at any moment. "Do you enjoy what you're seeing?" He suddenly asked, eyes wide open staring into mine. My face became even more red if that was even possibly. He chuckled at my reaction and bruched his fingers against my face. "You're blushing" he whispered smiling at how flushed i was. "N-no i-i'm not! it's just hot in here!" i answered and turned my back towards him. "Sure.." i heard him laugh softly.