Four

Nevermind

5 Years Later

Your POV

"YAH!!! Turn down your music!!" i yelled knocking the door loudly only to get ignored again. I just moved away from my hometown Daegu to Seoul. I thought i was finally living the dream, having my own appartment and a fulltime job at a nice cafee but NO. My neighbours thought it was a good idea to blast their speakers with music in the middle of the night. I knew they were idols and needed to learn this stupid dance but didn't they know normal people would like to sleep at this hour? "I can't sleep! PLEASE! This is not funny!!!" i yelled more but he didn't seem to react. I was going to knock again, slamming my hand of the door but it was suddenly opened revealing an orange haired boy. Did he change his hair color? He smiled as he noticed it was only me. I stared at his hair until i hear him speak. "I know i'm hot but you don't have to keep staring at me" he smirked and i almost wanted to punsh his pretty face.

"You look like a carrot!" i yelled pretty sure the whole block could hear my voice. I was mad. They never listened to me. It was always the same, they would turn up the music really loud and i would ask them to shut it down "What? Why so mean?" he said pretending to cry. "Because red suits you better" i dryly said watching the boy called Jimin with this hurt look on his face. Suddenly his roommate appeared behind him. "Hey Hyerin!!!"

"Can you guys please turn the music down? I need my sleep! i have to work tomorrow you know" i said still a bit mad. "Oh sure.." The other guy who's name was Hoseok said and went back inside to turn the music a bit down. "Thank you" i smiled at them but was stopped by Jimin. "Do you really think orange looks bad?" he said which made me chuckle. He always acted so tough but was a real softy on the inside which you knew and liked to use against him. "Of course not. You look as handsome as ever. Now let me sleep" i smiled and got back inside my appartment. I swear i saw him blush but i shrugged it of. 

Even though i had only moved in here for about a month i had already become pretty good friends with my neighbours. They were around my age and we clicked very well. They almost felt like little brothers sometimes and since we both didn't live with our parents we often came to each other for help. 

As i layed back in my bed and was about to fall asleep i could hear the music get louder again. "OMG do they have the memory of an ant or something!!" i yelled to myself pulling my pillow over my head hoping they would stop soon but they didn't.

This went on the whole night and i coudn't get even a minute of sleep. Large black bags under my eyes showed how tired i was. "Ugh i'm lucky i only have to work a few hours today and not the whole day..." i said watching myself in the mirror. I got ready and slammed the door shut as i left the house. "Do you plan on breaking your door?" i heard a male voice behind me and turned to see Jimin and Hoseok walk behind me. "Ugh i hate you guys!" i said softly but they only chuckled. "Well, good luck at work, Fighting!" Hoseok said waving to me as they stopped before a black van. "If i collapse it's your fault!!!" i yelled not turning my head back to them and went to work.


Another long day off work was over and i was walking home walking past my neighbours door which was open. I didn't bother to much about it and grabbed my keys but suddenly heard Jimin's voice. "Hyerin come watch our dance please!" he said smiling this addorbly smile at me. "Uhm.. sure" i softly said and followed him inside. Hoseok smiled as he noticed me and the song both boys dancing around. They were amazing at it, but something was bothering me about the song playing or actually about every song they made. There was this rappers voice that sounded a lot like someone i used to know. Yoongi... It was slightly different but everytime i heard it he was the one popping up into my mind. I hadn't told the boys about it nor had i ever met the rest of their groupd or done any research only because i was afraid to find out my thoughts were maybe real.

The song ended and they stopped moving, out of breath. I clapped my hands and smiled at them. "You guys are amazing!" i said and saw Jimin's smile turn into a cocky one. "But i've never seen a carrot dance" i laughed seeing him explode and tackled me to the couch giving me the tickle death. I moved around trying to push Jimin off unable to control my laughter. "Please... Stop....Jimin" i laughed but he didn't until we heard the door shut. Was it still open? Jimin quickly got up and i also sat up seeing a group of boys walk into the livingroom. "You guys are late!!!" Hoseok yelled but gave all of them a bro hug. As soon as they walked in my eyes stopped at the one with the minty hair color. No, it can't be.... My eyes grew big and without even thinking i stood up and pushed myself trough the group quickly running out of the hour into my own shutting my door behind me. As i was inside i dropped to the floor feeling my heart race and my eyes water. Why did he look so much like Yoongi.

After a few minutes i calmed myself down feeling stupid for suddenly running out of the room witout a word. "It's just my imagination" i told myself and quickly waked over to my laptop opening my browser and started to search for BTS profile. My heart dropped and eyes plastered on the screen reading the same words over and over again. 

Stage Name: Suga

Birth Name: Min Yoon Gi

No No No NO! NO WAY!!! Why hadn't i done recearch before. I kept cursing myself comeplitely panicing on what i needed to do now. Yoongi was back. Or rater, i've found him. Was this why he left? So many questions appeared in my head and i felt happy but angry at the same time. "I hope he didn't notice me..." i whispered to myself. Yoongi had changed a lot but the same was for me. My hair grew longer and i became more woman like. How was i going to appreach him? What was i going to tell my neighbours? What if Yoongi hated me? I was so shocked i kept sitting behind my laptop, eyes not leaving the words.

Jimin's POV

De frontdoor suddenly made a loud sound which made me jump up. The hyungs are finally here! I happily sat there smiling as they walked into the livingroom. I was about to quickly look at Hyerin for a moment but my eyes never left as i saw the shocked look on her face. My eyes followed her gaze stopping on Suga who hadn't even noticed her yet. Did she have a thing for mint green hair? She soon stood up and left before i could even stop her. "Hyer..." Hoseok yelled but was to late. She was already gone. "Who was that?" V asked looking kind of confused as she had just pushed past him. "Our neighbour" Hoseok answered and gave me a look knowing what i was thinking. "Why did she run away?" Jungkook asked obvesly also confused. "Uhm... She's just shy.." i lied which was not a complete lie. I would have gone after her but maybe it was better to leave her alone for now. I rememeberd this time she had the same look on her face when first hearing one of our songs.

Flashback~ "What is this song?" Hyerin suddenly asked when Suga's rap part came on looking kind of shocked. "Yah! are you even listening to us? it's a song of our group, i told you that" Hoseok said but Hyerin just tried to fake a smile at him. "O..oh i knew... i'm just joking" she softly said hoping we would take her lie. Hoseok seemed to beliee but i could see it in her expression something was bothering her. ~end flashback.

I really didn't know what to think. Maybe she was secretly a shy fangirl or was it something else? She was probably going to tell us or me soon. She was not going to be able to hyde this forever. It also made me wonder what if Suga had noticed her. Did they know each other maybe?

"Your neighbour? I want to meet her!" V said making his way to the hallway. No you are not!!! I quickly got up and stopped him. "Maybe you should leave her alone for now. You can meet het next time" i said feeling a little better as he agreed. 


Your POV

The rest of the week you have been avoiding the boys feeling like you were not ready to face Yoongi yet. You had found out that on the day he had left he became a trainee and debuted as an artist under Big Hit Entertainment as a rapper together with these other 6 boys. You knew his reason now but still didn't understand why he hadn't said anything, why Daeho hated him, why his mother didn't want to talk to me anymore. It all seemed not  right. 

Standing behind the counter of the little cafe you worked your co-worker poked you to make you come back to reality. "What's up with you? you seem kind of out of it lately" He said arching his eyebrow. I let out a sign. I was sure i could trust him with this. He had been my friend from since i've started working here and we often hung out together. "There's this person from back home.... but 5 years ago he dissapeared and no one ever told me anything. Now i learned this person is living here in Seoul and i don't know what to do about it..." i told him in a dramatic way but he just chuckled "Really? that's why you're down? Why not just say hi?" he said not understanding why this was a trouble. "You don't understand! What if he doesn't remember me or what if he hates me?" i had grabbed his shirt shaking him slightly. He laughed at me pushing my hands off him "Ah... a him. I think i get it now. but if you've never done anything wrong there's no reason for him to hate you"

"But he left without a word" i said still being negative. "Erm... than shoudn't you be angry on him and not the other way around?" My co-worked really didn't understand a thing and i felt like giving up on telling him what bothered me. My head turned to the door as i heard the little bell attached to the door but with the speed of light jumped behind the counter hyding myself. As if i was speaking of the devil. Yoongi and his group of friends came in. Normaly it was just Jimin and Hoseok stalking me at work but now they had brought the whole gang. 

"Why are you hyding, help the customers!!!!" My co-worked said staring down at me. "Shhh Just pretend like i'm not here!" i whispered cwraling away from the counter hoping to make it to the back of the shop. "Gosh.. you are so weird!" he mumbled and turned towards the group of boys. "Is Hyerin not here right now?" i could hear Hoseok ask. "Uhm... she is.... free today!" my co-workder said and smiled weirdly at them. The rest of the group sat down on a table only Jimin and Hoseok remaining at the counter. "I swear i was her leave in her work outfit this morning" Hoseok answered. I was still crawling but suddenly felt eyes on me. ...."Hyerin what are you doing?" Jimin asekd and i turned my head seeing him look over the counter. "ermmm......."

"Why are you avoiding us?" Hoseok almost yelled in a mad manner but i knew he was just hurt. "I'm not avoiding you!" i said standing up. "Yes you are!" he said still with the hurt tone in his voice. My co-worked was staring at me frowning and walked away. "Fine...." i softly said and got back behind the counter getting redy to write down their order. "What would you guys like?" i asked and got their order ignoring the fact they were still confused about how i was acting before. 

I brought their order to the table and tried to act as if i didn't know Yoongi at all placing a cup with bubble tea before him. His head turned to me and i could feel his eyes on me never leaving. I'm pretty sure he knew who i was by now but he kept quiet. "Thank you Hyerin!!!" Jimin sang making me smile before i left them alone going back to the back of the cafee only to find my co-worker standing there crossed armed staring at me. "That boy you were talking about is with them right?" he asked making me hung my head. "Yes...." i said and he laughed at me. "Yah!! don't laugh!" i yelled but it took him some time before he could stop. "I've never seen you like this. It's actually kind of cute" he mocked me. "So which one is it?" he asked smiling but i just left him there going back to help other costomers and soon found myself back at their table. I still tried to ignore how much Yoongi was staring at me but it was hard. I felt really nervous. "Do you guys want something else?" i asked but noticed they were now all looking at me. "She's Your neighbour right?" The one with the ligh pinkish hair asked and Hoseok and Jimin replyed with a smile. "Uhu" 

"Don't be shy we don't bite!" The one with the darkest hair out of all of them said with a cute smiling face. My eyes fell on this one guy with brown hair and green streaks in it. He was staring with his mouth wide open which creeped me out a little. I had to admit he was pretty handsome but this face he was making right now.... Some of the guys laughed as they noticed "Don't worry about him, he's an alien. But a very friendly one" one said "Huh?" the handsome alien one said making me giggle a little. "Uhm well.. just tell me when you need anything" i shyly said tarning to walk away but taking a quick look back at Yoongi who only frowned as i did this.