Fifteen

Nevermind

Your POV

"Are you sure he's okay with it?" i asked as i stepped into the small appartment Yoongi and Namjoon shared. It was smaller than the one i lived in all by myself. "As long as you don't make any noise at night i'm fine with it" I heard Najoon suddenly say. I turned around and blushed seeing Namjoon was standing behind me probably also just coming home from somewhere. "Oh okay..." i softly said following Yoongi who was laughing at my sudden shyness. He showed me around the house with our last stop his room. Even though the house was pretty small Yoongi and Namjoon did have their own room. 

There was a king sized bed and a small table with a computer, stuff for producing music and like he used to have in his room back in Daego, a lot of papers with lyrics. Nothing changed. You thought and smiled to yourself. "I hope you don't mind sleeping here with me..." Yoongi softly said looking the other way. I jut smiled at him wich he replyed with a confused look. "What? If you don't like it you can also sleep on the couch" he said making me giggle. "No it's fine, i'll sleep here" i said and put my bags somewhere in a corner so it woudn't be in the way. I wasn't really moving in but just staying here for who know how long. A lot of stuff was still left at my own house. Moving in was a big word. I guess it was more a longer than normal sleep over.

"Yah Yoongi help me for a second" Namjoon yelled from the other side of the house. Yoongi let out a growl and made his way over to his friend. I quietly peeked out of Yoongi's room to see what was wrong. "Seriously...? How many times are you going to break it. I fixed this last week." Yoongi said grabbing the door handle from Namjoons hands. "I'm sorry... I can't do anything about it. It just fell off...." he whined trying to defend himself. "Yeah sure... Let me fix this" Yoongi said his eyes stopping at me as he saw me watch them. "This is normal... Namjoon breaks everything he touches" Yoongi told you. You laughed a little but Namjoon didn't think it was so funny and acted all sad. 

While the boys were fixing the broken door handle i took the time to make myself at home. I jumped on the bed and layed there arms wide open and body completely numb. This bed was much softer than my own and it was making me sleepy... yes really sleepy... 

Something was touching my face and lazily i pushed whatever it was away from me. Someone chuckled and touched my face again. "Wake up, dinner is ready"

My eyes fluthered open by the sound finding Yoongi sitting next to me. His poking my cheek and a playful grin on his face. "I fell asleep...?" i said blinking pushing myself in a sitting position. "How long was i gone?" i asked looking at Yoongi. "Hm? Four hours, maybe a little longer." he said tapping his chin. "What! that long? why didn't you wake me up!?" i almost yelled. "You looked like you needed it, plus i liked how you mumbled my name in your sleep" Yoongi said and started to laugh as i looked shocked an blushed. "I.. i said your name in my sleep?" i asked feeling embarrassed. "Yes, what did you dream about hm?"

"I can't remember." i quickly said looking down hoping my hair would hide my blush. I honestly didn't know what i dreamed about and that i had said someone's name out loud made things really embarrassing. He chuckled and pattet the top of my head. Suddenly the sound of someone clearing their throat cought both our attention. "I'm sorry to interrupt you love birds but dinner is waithing and getting cold" Namjoon said standing in the doorway. Yoongi coughed and stood up quickly pushing past Namjoon and left the room. "How cute" Namjoon softly said to himself and laughed a little waithing for me to follow him. It must be weird for the guys to see Yoongi like this around a girl. 

When we got to the kitched i was handed a plate with food or at least it smelled like food... "What is this..." i said looking down at my plate with disguist. Namjoon laughed again knowing exactly where my question was coming from. "I think it was pasta or something?" he answered and sat down next to Yoongi who was quietly eating already. "okay..." i mumbled and sat down aswell taking a bite of whatever was on my plate. It didn't taste that bad but it was defeantly something straight from a package. "Who made this?" i asked eyeing both boys. Yoongi shrugged giving Namjoon the question to answer. "The microwave did...." Namjoon answered which made me smile a little. This made me wonder when was the last day they had a deasent meal. "Namjoon can't cook. He destroys everything and i don't have time for it" Yoongi said which sounded like a lie. He was probably just to lazy. 

"So... you guys only eat microwave food?" i asked and they nodded. "Don't forget we order food too" Namjoon said. I gave them a weird look. "Thats almost the same. Let me cook for you guys tomorrow. It's the least i could do for you guys letting me sleep here" I said. They gave me smile which made me sure they were really happy someone was going to cook real food for them. 

When we were done eating i washed the dishes while Yoongi dried them and placed them back in the cabbins. Namjoon watched us from the couch. The livingroom and kitchen were conected to each other. "That is so cute. You guys look like a married couple" Namjoon laughed. Yoongi didn't seem so pleased my his words as the glass he was just holding fell from his hands breaking in thousend of peaces when it hit the ground. "Aish...." he growled freezing in his steps as the glass wat everywhere around him. "Wait don't move!" i told him picking up the pieces. "I will do it" Yoongi said pulling me back up and started to pick up the pieces. Blinking i wondered why he made me stop. "Let me help you" i said but got an angry "No". Even though he told me no i did help him and regreted my desision soon. I now knew why Yoongi told me no. I felt a sharp pain in my foot and yelped.

As soon as that happened Yoongi spung up and picked me up carrying me out of the kitchen area. "I told you not to help me, now look what happened" he said placing me on the couch next to Namjoon. "Are you okay?" he asked as Yoongi inpected my now bleeding foot. A piece of glass had cut the skin on my foot. "Joon can you..." Yoongi started but Namjoon got what he was going to say and left us returning with a first aid kit. "Guys i'm okay, it's just a  small cut" i said but Yoongi shot a glare at me. "That's not a small cut, look how much blood is coming from it" Yoongi almost yelled trying to stop the bleeding. After his little out burst i just kept my mouth shut and let him do his thing. Namjoon's eyes gave me a look that i shoudn't take his mean tone as something bad. 

"Okay done... Don't walk around" he said and stood up leaving to clean up the remaining glass. "You are really lucky to have a boyfriend like Yoongi" Namjoon smiled taking the seat next to me again. I heard Yoongi growl wen Namjoon had said this which made me giggle. I guess i had to get used to Namjoon teasing us but this wasn't really hard for me. Yoongi on the other hand seemed to be a target that was going to give you the right responses everytime you would say somethin teasing. 

After the little incident we watched some tv before we decided we all had to go to bed because everyone had to wake up early the next day for work. I was about to stand up but Yoongi half pulled me up so i woudn't have to stand on my wounded foot. "Can you even walk?" he asked looking down. "Uhm.." i was about to answer and tell him yes but he had already pulled me into his arms bride style. I let out a yelp and got a weird look from Namjoon but Yoongi just ignored it and carried me to his room setting me down on his bed. "Thank you" i said watching in confusion as he walked to his closet and got out a shirt throwing it towards me. I guess he wanted me to wear this even though i had my own piyama's with me. Yoongi stripped down into his underwear and put on another shirt. At first i silently stared at him but blushed and looked away as he had caught me staring. He turned his back to me and i got the message i could change too which i did. As we were both ready he too jumped into the bed crwaling closer to me. 

The room was completely dark so i coudn't really see where he was but i could feel Yoongi snuggle up close to me. His bed was so big but he was snuggling against me as if there wasn't enough room for us to lay. His hands were around my waist and our legs were tangled around each other. It felt good to have him this close. It made me sure he was mine. Not that i already knew but this just comfirmed it even more. I fell asleep soon. The stress Daeho had been giving me the past few days had made me dead tired. 


I yawned and turned around feeling Yoongi's body still laying close to me. My eyes slowly opened and i was greeted by the sun that was shining trough the curtains. I didn't have to wake up yet but i didn't feel that tired anymore so i tried to get up but Yoongi's grip on my waist got tighter pulling me back to him. Was he awake? I tried again but he only pulled me even closer to him. My back was pressed against his body and i could also feel something hard pressed against my . I blushed knowing what it was. "Are you awake?" i softly asked but didn't get a reply. 

I layed there for some time but started to get bored and since he didn't seem to say or do anything soon my naughty side was slightly making it's way into my mind. I'm not sure why because after everything that had happened i had felt like i had wanted to hide my body from everyone but Yoongi seemed like a different story. He made something lose in me no else could. I smiled and grinded my against him a few times hearing a low growl leave his lips. "You know things wont end well if you keep doing that" he whispered in a low raspy voice making me feel shiveres on my spine. His hand traveled south stopping at the part of my body that had been grinding against him lightly squeezing my skin.

"Oh so you are awake" i giggled stopping my movements. "Hmm....." he growled pulling the covers over us. "Yoongi-oppa wake uuup~" i sang turning around to face him seeing his sleepy face. Eyes closed and a smille smile plastered on his face. "Not yet... The alarm hasn't even gone off yet" he said opening his eyes and pulled me in for a sweet kiss. His hand grabbed on one of my legs pulling my leg over his hip pushing his little friend against me. We deepened the kiss more. My hands were in his hair and let out a small moan as he bit my lip. The hand that had been pulling on my leg was now the skin of my leg while his other hand was supporting his weight as he was half on top of me. I knew what he wanted and i wanted it too but something in the back of my head kept yelling in fear. I wasn't sure if i was ready for this but i also didn't want to dissapoint him.