twenty

Nevermind

Your pov

I hadn't left the boys house. Namjoon wouldn't let me. He said everything was going to go back to normal. It would be alright and i shouldn't be afraid but his words didn't really calm me. I still didn't know what to do about Yoongi's memory loss. After i found out i hadn't had te courage to speak up to him just because i was afraid he would tell me didn't love me anymore. Or maybe he would be angry with me. This all happened because of me after all. If i had never come to seoul things wouldn't have turned out like this. Yoongi would still be himself and daeho wouldn't have gone crazy. I know i shouldn't blame myself for this but i still did. 

Today yoongi had come home and i had moved my stuff from his room and was going to sleep on the couch. Namjoon again tried to not let me do this but knew he had to let it go for now. Yoongi had given me a questioned look but never said a word. I'm sure namjoon had told him the truth already or maybe he didn't. Even so nothing seemed to change and as time went by i was beginning to get the feeling yoongi was also avoiding me. 

"Boo!!!" I jumped as a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders. "Hoseok don't scare me like that.." I said pouting at the laughing male. Why was he even here? Jimin had appeared in the room smiling like a kid in a candy store. "Get ready, we're waiting" he said making me blink in confusion. "waiting for what?" What were they planning? "We're going out!" Namjoon yelled from the other side of the house. 

Without any more questions i got ready and followed the boys. The whole group was here, even yoongi. He was quiet and never looked at me. He seemed frustrated because he kept glancing at the ground and staring into space. 

It turned out we went shopping. I'm not sure why but i guess they guys wanted to brighten up the mood or maybe make yoongi remember things. He didn't seem very happy with it. "Here" jimin said handing me the ice cream he had bought. Jin, namjoon, hoseok and jungkook seemed have found a store they really liked and stayed for what felt like hours so me, jimin, taehyung and yoongi left to get ice cream. Well we all got ice cream except for yoongi. He just followed. "Hey hyerin we're cool now right?" Taehyung said. He sat next to me on the little wall while yoongi sat on his other side and jimin was standing before us. "Huh what do you mean..." I asked some of the ice cream. His eyes seemed to stare at my lips which made me feel uncomfortable. 

"I mean... Are you still scared of me?" I felt kind of dumfounded. I was never scared of him. It was just the touch and memory of daeho. "N..no" i answered not sure where taehyung was getting to. "So... You won't slap me right...if i...." As he stopped talking his hand reached out to my face. I froze not sure what to do. I tried to hold back in slapping his hand away but my heart was racing in fear getting the same feeling from back then. Taehyungs finger tips brushed the corner of my lips then left again. He smiled and only then i realised it was already over. He had only brushed away some of the ice cream. Jimin had started laughing for some reason giving yoongi a stare who seemed to have started glaring at everyone and everything. 

As we were all done eating we went back to the store to find the others. "Yah! Are you guys done already?" Jimin growled obviously losing his patient. "Noona i can't decide... Help me choose" jungkook pulled me off somewhere making me choose for him. 

After the guys had paid and everything we started walking to the next store. This time a clothing store. Maybe this wasn't that bad. Wandering off to the girls section i found a pair of cute clothes and decided to try them on. "Hyerin where are you?" I heard hoseok yell. "Here!!! I'm trying on something" 

"Oh show me!!" I heard hoseok say from outside the dressing room. "You found her?" Someone else said. It was very soft but i knew who the voice belonged to. Maybe yoongi did care about me after all. When i had changed into a dress i got out shyly showing the cute dress i had found. Yoongi quietly stared at me while hoseok began to smile. "Oh this looks very good! So pretty!" Hoseok cheerfully said. It made me smile and feel a little better to have at least yoongi's friends show me some love. As hoseok had said this yoongi bit his lip and looked at the ground. Why did he not say anything. Maybe i was wrong. He does not care.

Changing back into my own clothes a d feeling more down than before i went back to the group who were in the male clothes section. I just want to go home. If yoongi doesn't remember me then i just don't want to be here anymore. It only hurts me and makes me feel hatered. Walking closer to jimin i pulled on his sleeve making him look at me. "I...i'm going home. There's some stuff i need to do." I knew jimin knew exactly what my reason was. He always knew what was on my mind and i thought he was going to make me stay. "Alright, text me when you get home" he said. 

For a moment i was staring at him. He was not going to hold me back. He was not going to tell me what to do. Maybe he also stopped caring or he had given up. Feeling like another knife had stabbed my heart i nodded and started to walk away. I didn't need to tell the others. Jimin would let them know.

Jimin's pov

We had decided to spent a day together in the hope it would bring yoongi and hyerin back together. We had told yoongi the truth but for some reason he didn't take the first step. I could see it was breaking hyerin but honestly she was also doing this to herself. She was also treating him like a stranger. Maybe that's why yoongi was also staying away bit watching closely he was keeping his eyes on her. He followed her, made sure we didn't lose her. 

As hyerin told me she was going home i could see it in her eyes. She couldn't stand it any longer. I wanted to stop her but didn't. Yoongi was the only one who was able to stop her. Maybe if she would leave it would open his eyes. Or maybe she could get some time to get the right words to confront him. As she left i looked back at yoongi. This was the only time he didn't pay attention and she was leaving. "Yoongi" his name slipped out of my mouth. Maybe if i told him one more time. "Your girlfriend is going home" i said. He stared at me and back at the spot hyerin was in a few minutes ago. 

Yoongi move. Do something. Stop her. I thought but nothing happened. Was this really what memory loss did with you? It was almost as if he was another person. "Dude go after her" namjoon suddenly said in an angry tone. Namjoon had kept telling yoongi on and on to make a move if he didn't want to lose the girl he loved and that he would regret it if he remembered but it never seemed to get trough. "Isn't she mad at me...?" Yoongi suddenly spoke. Wait was that why he kept ignoring her. "Of course not. Ugh....maybe she is now but she wasn't before...." I said wanting to yell at the guy  but he finally seemed to get it. With a sigh he ran off to where hyerin went to. Finally...

Your pov

Yoongi doesn't love me. They all hate me. I should leave. Go back to my parents or something... This was what kept going trough my head as i walked the streets but a hand gently took mine making me startle and shake it off until i realised it was yoongi. He looked at his hand which was shaken off from mine. "I'm really sorry..." He softly said. I was lost for words not sure why he was apologising. Did he maybe remember something. "The guys told me everything about you... Us... I'm sorry i can't remember and i get if you're angry..." 

He knew. All this time and he was sorry. Tears formed in my eyes and with a smile still on my face they escaped from my eyes. "It's not your fault" i softly said feeling his finger brush my tears away. "I will try to remember but don't act like a stranger too. Just act like you always did. Make me remember..." 

He pulled me into a hug which was really soft and gently, almost as if he wasn't sure we were supposed to do this. "Just give me some time" he said. It felt weird. Almost as if this wasn't the yoongi i knew. He wasn't sure about his words and his touch while he always used to be sure about all that. "I will wait" i told him feeling his body relax a little more. He let go and looked at my face then held out his hand waiting for me to take it. We walked back to his house holding hands. It was going to be hard to wait and maybe he would never remember but at least he was willing to try. Maybe it could give me a little bit more time to get used to this awkwardness. 

As we got back to his house his eyes landed on my bag which was still next to the couch. "Don't sleep on the couch anymore. Namjoon said you stayed in my room before" i nodded and moved everything back to his room. Soon namjoon came back but only smiled and locked himself in his room. On he was so planning this out. "I can't say I've forgotten everything tho..." Yoongi said which surprised me. We both sat on his bed staring away from each other. I wondered what he meant by that. "I felt kind of jealous when taehyung touched you and when hoseok gave you a compliment.... It's just..." Yoongi was having a hard time confessing this but it made me smile. His feelings were still there. He just couldn't remember the moments with it. I guess it was like loving a stranger? "I get it and i will try my best to make you remember anything. Just tell me if you remember something"