Eight

Nevermind

Jimin's POV

I let out a deep sigh as i was walking trough the company thinking about last night. What did i do? I had kissed Hyerin servial times even making her kiss me back. For a long time i had wished for a moment like last night but now that it had happened it didn't feel that right. Maybe it was just my hormones wanthing her but not actually me who wants her. I felt kind of bad because i wasn't the one she wanted. It somehow felt like i was helping her cheat but the thing is that she didn't even have a boyfriend. I wondered what kind of history she and Suga have. She told me before they were just in the same class and their friendship was nothing special but there had to be more. No one can be hurt like that from only spending school lessons together.

With all the thinking i hadn't even realised i had already arrived in the practice studio. It was just a normal day and we would practice some dances for our upcoming concert. When we took a little break i just sat down against the wall sipping on a bottle with water. "Is something wrong? You seem kinda down" Jungkook asked as he sat down next to me. "Hm? Nah just tired" i lied but my head was still full of thoughts from yesterday. Why did i not feel happy. She had returned the kisses and all of my love but yet i was not satisfied. Maybe i didn't love her after all and was confusing my special kind of friendship with the girl. 

The day went by really slow but we were finally done. I was walking the halways together with Suga as the manager had asked us to come over for a bit. "You are quiet today" He suddenly spoke making it clear it was really noticeable how i was acting today. Suga normally didn't really bother when someone seemed to have something o their mind unless it was so bad it was starting to annoy him. "I am?" i asked chuckling a little. "don't tell me it's nothing" Suga said in a serious tone. He was not going to let this slip past. I guess i should tell him a bit but i was not going to spill what Hyerin had told me. Maybe he already knew but if he didn't it was best he was going to discover himself. "I kissed Hyerin yesterday" i simply said and i could see a a bit of shock linger on Suga's face. "Then why are you not happy? i thought you liked her" Suga's voice sounded different from normal like he was holding in some different emotions. 

"It didn't feel right... I think i might not like her after all...." i said being honest but was still kind of confused about why i wasn't happy about it. Suga stayed silence for a moment and i could see he was having some conflicted toughts going on. "You better not play with her heart. She's too pure to get played with." he said which almsot made me stumble. He was one to talk. The one playing with her heart was himself but i now got he knew nothing about it. He didn't know what she was going trough. Did he even think the same way she did about him? i wondered. But knowing Suga he was probably not going to admit something like that soon. 

"I'm not playing with her and it doesn't really matter because she doesn't like me anyway" i said taking a breath. "her heart already belongs to someone else..." i was going to say more but stopped because i had already said to much. I wasn't what kind of reation Suga would give if i spilled everything also because i didn't know their past together which kind of bothered me. 

Suga kept quiet biting his lip just looking forwards. I wasn't sure what more to tell him but was saved when a group of girls came running up to us. "Oppa!!!" one of them yelled as they stopped in fromt of us. There were 3 girls probably around Jungkooks age. I remember seeing them around before. They were probably trainee's here or something. "W-we made lunch" one said holding out a small package to us. I shot a look at Suga and i could see from his expression how annoed he was by these girls. "Ah thank you!" i quickly said taking her so said lunch and smiled at her. She blushed and looked at her shoes for a moment. I took in her facial features and small figure. She was pretty cute. The other two weren't bad looking either. "Work hard oppa!" she softly said and bowed before leaving. I just smiled and laughed a little at her shyness before i turned to look back at Suga who had just been quietly standing there with his hands in his pockets. I knew he didn't like meeting new people, especially girls. I guess he was kind of shy on that even though he would never admit this himself.

I suddenly remembered what he had told me if i would not be fast enough with confession my feelings. "So when are you going to steal Hyerin away from me?" i asked watching him look back at me confused. "Huh? Why would i? didn't you say her heart already belongs to someone else?" He said and started to walk again. Was he really that dumb? How could he not get what i had just said? Suga please, her heart is yours. Why are you ignoring it. I let out a sigh letting the topic fall as we entered the office of our manager. 


Your POV

I was laying on my neighbours couch head laying on J-hope's lap as we watched a move. "When will Jimin be home? he is missing the movie" i asked wondering why he hadn't left home together with J-hope. "He had to do some things, he will be home soon" the boy replyed and his eyes not leaving the giant tv screen. 

After some time i had forgotten about Jimin and was so into the movie that i hadn't even heard the door open. Suddenly Rapmonster was standing next to the couch eyes also plastered on the screen. "What movie is this?" he asked and got an answer from J-hope. Wait why was he here? I sat up a little and looked at the door towards the halway finding Jimin together with Yoongi. My heart suddenly felt all stingy as if old scars had just opened. "Can we join!?" Jimin loudly said sitting down on the ground before me. This noted me to sit up completely so the boys could sit but Rapmonster kept standing there already lost into the movie. This made Yoongi sit down next to me and Rapmonster later joining on the end of the couch. Lucky this couch was big enough to fit so many people on it. 

I coudn't concentrate on the movie anymore. All i could think of was Yoongi sitting next to me. I kind of hoped for him to make a move but he never did. Instead J-hope leaned against me lazily pushing me closer to Yoongi. "Sorry" i mumbled to Yoongi as i was almost pushed into him but he just gave me an emotionless stare letting me being pushed into him. I wanted to slap J-hope for pushing me but on the other hand wanted to thank him even though he was not doing it on purpose, he was probably just tired. I was kind of scared Yoongi didn't want me this close but when he didn't push me away i just gave in leaning my head on his shoulder. He was warm and smelled exactly like how i remebered, nice and sweet. It didn't take long until Yoongi placed his arm around my shoulder but with his hand on my head in stead of my other shoulder since the other boy next to me was also leaning on me. 

Yoongi why are you doing this? What does it mean...

My heart was pounding fast. This felt nice but the pain in my chest didn't go away. In the back of my mind i could hear the lines writen on the lyric paper. Who was this girl you were writing about. Why can't i stop being jealous. It's not like Yoongi is mine. 

When the movie ended everyone sat back in a normal position and i also left Yoongi's embrace. "Anyone hungry?" J-hope said standing up and got hungry reply's from the other boys. "Alright let's get out for some food." he finally said and we all got up grabbing out jackets and putting on our shoes. 

We went to some cheap restaurant. I was sitting in between Yoongi and Jimin waithing for our order. "Oppa!!!" a girl suddenly yelled and cme running to our table. "Oh hey again" Jimin said smiling at the girl. The other guys were quetly watching with curiousity. "What a coincident" she said giggling and looked at Yoongi who was staring at the table. "Did you like the lunch i made i made?" she asked looking from Yoongi at Jimin and back. I wondered who this girl was. They obvisly knew her. "Yoongi oppa are you okay?" she asked before Jimin could answer her question. He hadn't looked at her once. He turned to look at her but his stare was cold. "Just go away already will ya. I don't like you." he said and the girl suddenly looked like she was going to cry. "Suga don't be mean!" J-hope yelled slapping his arm. "Don't listen to him, he's just a little grumpy" Jimin said trying to stop the girl from crying. "I meant it... Do i have to spell it out? I... Don't... Like...Y...ow...." before he could even finish someone had kicked him from under the table. He shot an angry glare at Rapmonster who was sitting on the opposite of him.

I wondered what Yoongi meant with what he said but i could see everyone was kind of confused by it. Did his words hold any meaning behind it or was he just really annoyed by her? "I have to go. Bye" the girl softly said and walked away quickly. All the guys glared at Yoongi but he didn't seem to care. "Why did you say that? She was just trying to be nice" Rapmonster said shaking his head in dissaprovement. "I just told her the truth" Yoongi dryly said earning another glare from the guys. "Don't you have any feelings? poor girl, she must be hurt" J-hope said. I didn't dare to say anything but oh i was glad i wasn't in that girls shoes. I knew Yoongi was like this all the time back in school. He was populair but also a real heartbreaker. He never really let any girls get close to him. Which made me think how i got this far. 

Our food arrived and everyone started eathing, forgetting about what just had happened. "She confessed to me last week but i told her no but she keeps trying..." Yoongi suddenly said. The other guys stopped eating looking at Yoongi but Jimin let out a sigh. "Still you didn't have to say what you did. You could have told her nicely" Jimin tried to say but Yoongi just scoffed. "I don't care" he said as final shutting everyone up. The guys knew it was useless to talk some sense into Yoongi. "That was really mean" i softly said supprising everyone but no one said anything. Yoongi just shot me a look but not the annoyed one he had given to the boys but one which held supprisement. He had probably not seen it coming i thought like this about it or at least would say i didn't like it.