Ten

Nevermind

Jimin's POV

I was making my way to the guys as someone suddenly bumped into me. It was the trainee girl that had conffeced to Yoongi a few days before. I think her name was Miyoung. She looked up at me with teary eyes and i coudn't help but feel sorry for her. "Whats wrong? Did Suga say something again?" i asked but knew really well why she was crying. I've seen this girl around a lot and she always smiled. She shook her head and wiped her tears away. "I just don't understand..." she softly started taking a breath before finishing her sentence. "I only wanted to be nice. Nothing more... But he keept making these mean comments." she said looking at the ground and fidgeting with her fingers. It was actually pretty cute she was trying so hard. She seemed really shy but for some reason she tried to overcome this. "He's just like that... He's not as social as you would think from the outside. I'm sure he doesn't hate you or means to actually hurt you. Just give him some time." I told her smiling at at her. 

She smiled back at me "Thank you Oppa" she said before she walked away. I let out a soft sigh and shook my head. Suga please be a little more careful with your words and don't just always speak out your thoughts. i said to myself and continued my way towards the guys. 

From then on i crossed paths with Miyoung more often and she would always show me this pretty smile of hers. "Oppa i made you lunch!" i heard the girl yell from the other side of the hallway and saw her running up to me. "You really don't have to you know." i laughed a little taking the box she was holding out to me. "But you guys are always working so hard. You deserve it!" she smiled. Miyoung had told me she had always admired bts and were her inspiration thats why she always wanted to look out for us to make sure we were healty and eating right. I coudn't help but feel feel my heart warm up from her caring. 

That night at the party i had invited Hyerin to come with me. She was still one of my best friends even after what happened between us but that was in the past now. The only reason i asked her was so she could maybe get closer to Yoongi since she liked him so much, i knew she didn't like party's but still managed to make her join me. The joining part didn't last long. I had heard Miyoung was here too so without even thinking i left Hyerin with Jungkook. In the end i kind of regret it because i heard Jungkook and Yoongi had a fight and i knew if i had not left Hyerin and Jungkook on their own this pobably would have never happened. 

"Minyoung would you like to go on a date later?" i asked seeing how shocked she was at what i had just said. "A.. a date?" she asked still staring at me with these wide eyes. I didn't even know were this question came from myself but i did feel like i wanted to try this. The girl before me was blushing like crazy and didn't know what to answer. I chuckled and ruffled her hair. "You would re-really want to?" she asked still not believing my words. "Yes, lets go on a date" i said with more confident than before. Her blushing face made me want to squeeze her. She finally nodded in reply and i felt overflowded with hapiness. I didn't know what it was but this felt different from when i 'liked' Hyerin. This felt more real. 

Miyoung was shyly looking at her shoes still blushing so i placed my hand on her chin moving her head so she was looking at me. I placed a soft kiss on her cheek and looked at her face to see what her reaction was. She seemed speechless but soon pulled me into a hug and shyly pecked my lips. "Aww so cute" i chuckled making her even more shy than she already was.


Suga's POV

I was talking with Jin and J-hope or more like they were talking while i was just standing with them feeling kind of bored. They had confinced me to come to this party but i really wanted to go back home and lay in my bed. My eyes traveled over the many people that were here. There were not only idols, trainees and people from the music industrie here but also just normal people. It kind of supprised me no one had come up to us fangirling or something. Suddenly my eyes caught sight of Hyerin but what i noticed at first was her short dress showing her flawless legs. I didn't know why but it kind of made me feel angry knowing other guys could also see so muc skin. She was together with Jungkook and Jimin who quickly left the two alone. 

Jungkook had been drinking to much, i knew that but i never knew he was a flirty drunk. His arm was around Hyerin and i could see how uncomfortable she wasl feeling as his hand started to travel lower and lower. As they almost reached out for her i lost it. Yes i was jealous like hell and was not going to let anyone touch her like that. Quickly looking back at Jin and J-hope i saw they were to busy to even notice i was walking away from them. My pace was slow as i was still hesitating on if i should even interfere in this situation. Jungkook was my friend and Hyerin wasn't mine so did i even have the right to tear them apart? 

Jungkook had already pushed he up against the wall. My blood was boiling but i tried to stay calm only watching for a distance. Ever since i had layed eyes on Hyerin at the first day of school i had started to like her but when we actually started to talk to each other i coudn't stop myself from feeling more. In my eyes she was perfect, to perfect for me. She had everything i had not. Good grades, friends that suported her, a loving family. That's why i tried to stay away. She deserved much better than someone who was failing classes and rapping in the underground scene. I concentraded on my own dreams blocking the feelings i had devoleped for this girl. I left her without a word and i was pretty sure she would hate me but she did not. 

I still felt guilty of what i had done so i still tried to stay away even though the feelings had only become stronger. I saw how much my friend liked her so i tried to cheer on him event though it was hurthing me to watch in silence. Suddenly something changed and Jimin didn't seem to like her the way he thought he did. It made me even more confused on approaching her. What if she didn't even like me back. 

I was still watching Jungkook drunkenly trying to do something dirty to Hyerin. I coudn't really see what they were doing as Jungkook was blocking my view hovering over the girl. Are they kissing? My anger rose even more feeling like pushing Jungkook off right at this moment but he suddenly let Hyerin go or did she just manage to escape? Jungkook was hesitating on grabbing her arm and jank her back to him but i stopped him pushing his shoulder roughly. "What the hell are you doing" i yelled not even noticing how angry i was sounding. He frowned at me pushing me back. For someone who had been drinking so much he was pretty strong. "Don't push me!" he yelled back ignoring my question. I'm not really sure how it happened but from that moment we both started to push and hit each other. I let my jealousy all out with going all out on Jungkook. 

In the back of my head i knew he had done nothing wrong and that he had probably never meant to even touch Hyerin. She wasn't even his type. But i still let out my Jealousy. I had been holding myself back for so long in ignoring every guy that got close to Hyerin that it was coming all out at once. 

Jungkook then punshed the side of my face which made me fall on the ground. I felt light headed for a moment. Danm his punshes are hard. My hand went up to my face brushing past my skin and looked at my hand. I was bleeding somewhere. Standing up still half lost and dazzed i tried to ignore it and went up to Jungkook again this time me being the one pushing him against the wall real hard. His eyes had become teary and they were telling me to stop but the rest of his body was doing something else still fighting back. I heard a girl yell to stop this but i just ignored it. Then suddenly someone was holding back my arm. I looked down seeing Hyering holding me back while yelling we needed to stop fighting. Her face was full of fear but i was not going to have any of that. "Let me go" i said kind of soft and a low angry tone. I pushed her away seeing Jungkook was coming at me again. I pushed him to the ground and looked down at him knowing i had to stop.

Giving him space to stand up we both stood there trying to catch our breath. I was still angry but not only at Jungkook. How could Hyerin let other guys touch her like that and why was she even wearing these kind of clothes. Did she want the attention of other guys. Was she really that kind of girl?

I grabbed both Jungkook and Hyerin pulling them outside the house. Other people didn't have to wath our little drama. I rougly let Jungkook go but him still being kind of drunk he stumbled falling on the ground again. I growled "Don't ever tough her again" looking down at my friend. 

"It's not Jungkook's fault, he's drunk, he coudn't help it" Hyerin's tiny voice said, still shocked and scared at what happened. I just glared back at her not even thinking about my word coice. "I know it's not his fault. You are the one dressing like a ." She stared back at me in shock. ... that was not what i wanted to say. "What did you just call me?" Hyerin said this time also getting kind of mad. I had never seen her talk back like that. I didn't like it. She was always so quiet, innocence and let every word always get to her.

"Are you deaf? You heard damn well what i said. When do you learn you should't wear short dresses" i said still in my loud and angry voice. She needed to understand her clothes choice was cousing these problems. It wasn't the first time i had to push a guy off of her even though this time it was a little different. "Hyung please stop. She didn't do anything wrong. It was my fault" Jungkook finally spoke as he realised what was going on. "Jungkook shut your mouth before i'm going to punch you" I threatened him. I didn't need to hear his words. I didn't need to hear anyones words. All i just wanted was for them to understand i wasn't pleased with what was going on.

Suddenly a cold hand landed on the ide of my head. I had really gone to far. "I'm going home..." Hyerin said turning around and walk away from us. Jungkook was already standing next to me giving me a sorry look. "are you okay?" i whispered but i just looked down feeling really bad for my behavour. I was lucky to have Jungkook as a friend because even after this he would still understand and forgive.

Te both of us quietly started to follow the girl as we knew she was probably unfamiliar with the streets. We walked her home and she silence invited us into her home. Jungkook plopped onto the couch his body almost numb from our fight and his drinking. My eyes catched the papers on the kitchen table. I loooked over them remembering what the words on the papers actually meant. They were written from feelings and real live events. Some were about Hyerin even thought it might be hard to see. It were my honest thoughts about the girl and how i saw her. My eyes stopped at this one paper with one single line. 'Are you happy now?'. Why the hell was this here? Deep down i knew exactly who had send them and why. I should have never gotten involved with this girl from the beginning. She was going to deal with my problems the closer she would get. "How did you get this?" i asked not bothering Jungkook was able to hear everything. He should probably have noticed my liking towards the girl anyway. It was very obvious after our fight. "Someone send them to me" she answered which made me frown. I had hoped she would read between the lines and see what the writing was really saying. The person who had send this was out to hurt Hyerin or more to hurt me with changing her thoughts. Even after all this time the hate was real.

"Sit next to Jungkook" she ordered and i did what was told. "Don't be mad at each other again please" she said and we both nodded as we had already silencely decided on this before she even asked. Jungkook let out a growl as he was holding his head with his hands. Hyering got a glass water for him and told him not to drink this much next time. She cleaned the cut he had gotten from when we fought and turned to me after she was done with Jungkook. I let her clean my bleeding lip tasting the salty blood taste till in my mouth. When she was done she pulled me up towards the kitched and washed the blood off my hand. "I'm sorry..." i whispered feeling really bad for treating Jungkook the way i had and scaring Hyerin with it. 

I didn't dare to look at her eyes but i could feel hers watching me. "It's fine, just don't fight with Jungkook ever again". She made it sound like it was something really small which it really wasn't. In the end it was a good thing this had happened with Jungkook and not someone else because things could have ended really whose if it was someone else. I don't think anyone would have forgiven me this easily as Jungkook did. 

"It's really late, you guys should stay for tonight." Hyerin suddenly said. "Where are we sleeping?" the younger boy asked knowing the house was very small and probably didn't have much sleeping space. "Uhm well.. You guys can sleep on my bed and i'll sleep on the couch." She suggested. "But this is your house. I don't want to take your bed while you sleep on te couch." Of course Jungkook had to say this. He shot me a look and i knew what he was trying to do but i ignored it. "You can sleep with Yoongi, i'll sleep here." Jungkook said smiling like a dork. I coughed feeling slightly shocked at his idea. He was supposed to hate me or at least be angry, not wingman me. Jungkook really was a special one. I had to thank him later. 

Trying to hyde how nervous i got i quickly walked to find the girls room not even protesting about the idea. I slipped out of my clothes leaving me only in a pair of boxers. I didn't have any clothes or stuff with me so i guess this had to do. When Hyerin finally came back i was already laying on the bed pretending to be alseep but honestly didn't even feel tired right now. Hyerin quietly layed down next to me not trying to wake me. She stayed silence for a while and at some point i thought she had just fallen asleep already but then turned around. I could feel her eyes on me so i opened mine finding her staring down at my almost body. "Do you enjoy what you're seeing?" i said chuckling as she blushed and stared back at my eyes. My hand moved on its own moving to her cheek touching her skin. She didn't move and only blushed more at my touch which made me smile. "You're blushing" i whispered but she moved away pouting and turned around her back facing me. "N-no i-i'm not! it's just hot in here!" she said and i laughed softly. It was always funny to . "Sure" i answered.

I rolled on my back and stared at the ceiling feeling wide awake. "Yoongi...?" i suddenly heard Hyerin's soft voice ask. "Hm?" was all i answered. "Who are you writing about in your lyrics" she asked but so soft i almost coudn't hear. My head turned watching her back again. Did she really not know? "Why?" i asked wondering if it even mattered since it were really old writings. "Nothing" she whispered hearing the dissapointment in her voice. I guess i should just spill it all to her but i still wondered how she could not have noticed everything by now. 

I sighed and rolled close to the girl sliding my arm around her waist spooning her from behind. I nuzzled my face in her hair closing my eyes to enjoy this moment since i didn't know how long it would last. Her body tensed up and i could feel her heartbead beat faster than before. I was also feeling quiet nervous but tried to hyde it like always. That was something i was really good at. "I could tell you if you want" i softly said. I guess i should stop hyding it.