First

Nevermind

Your POV

Vacation was over which meant school was about to start again. My name is Hyerin and i'm in my last year of high school. You could say i'm kind of loner. I don't have many friends and those i have are not with me in the same class. It's not like i'm weird or mean. I'm just very shy and a little awkward which makes people back away from me. I like to focus on school so most people just think as me as the quiet nerdy girl. 

I was sitting behind the school desk listening to the teacher going on about who knew what. Honestly i coudn't really concentrate today but why you wonder? Maybe because it was only the first ay after such a long time of free time and vacation. Suddenly the door was slammed open and a boy stepped into the classroom. "Min Yoongi! Care to explain why you're late?" the teacher said looking at him not all too happy. The boy named Yoongi just shrugged "I overslept" he simply said as if he didn't really care. Of course he didn't care, he never did. He was known for being late, getting low grades, sleeping in class and was very populair by the girls but only did he not look back at them. I can't remember a time he ever had a girlfriend but only the sad faces of everyone he had rejected. Somethimes i wondered if there was even anything he cared about. I didn't like his attitude. He was the boy i liked to stay away from, a bad boy. 

The teacher just growled knowing her words would not affect his bad behaviour in any way. "Just take a seat.." she said getting back to her lesson. Yoongi looked around the room his eyes stopping at me. Wait what? I nervously looked behind me but saw i was in the back of the class so no one was behind me then looked around the rest of the classroom. He was getting my way and this was when i noticed the seat next to me was the only free one. Great..... He flashed a smile to one of his friends who was also one of the populair bad boys in the school. 

I looked back at my textbook ignoring the face Yoongi was sitting down next to me. Not even seconds after he had sat down i felt a poke on my arm. I mentally cursed and turned my head to the boy meeting his eyes. His milky white skin, cute round face and a smile that could make you melt. I could see why all the girls swoon over him, he was very attractive but only if his personality and attitude were different i could fall for him too. "What page are we?" he whispered smiling as i pointed at my text book. Just when i thought he was going to leave me alone for now he poked me again. "Aish what now" i softly said with a hint of iritation in my voice. He chuckled at my reaction "Can i borrow a pen from you? i forgot mine" he said making me frown and got a pen for him out of my bag. 

The rest off the lesson Yoongi didn't bother me anymore. His textbook was standing upright on the table so the teacher coudn't see he was actually not paying attention to class. His head was laying on his arms on the table, his eyes closed and his mouth sligtly open. I coudn't help but find myself staring at him over and over again. His sleeping face was more than just perfect. Suddenly his eyes opened and a sly smile appeard on his face. "Like what you see?" he said sitting up as the school bell rang.

I quickly turned away feeling my face was covered in a blush. "No!.." i loudly said hearing him chuckle. "Right... well thanks for borrowing your pen, see you tomorrow" he said smiling at me and stood up grabbing his stuff and left the classroom just as everyone else was doing. Me still flushed by him catching me stare i was the last one to leave the classroom. . He said tomorrow. Does that mean he is going to sit next to me for the rest of the school year. I hoped not. I didn't want my grades to drop.

As i walked in the hallway my friend catched up with me smiling like a fool. "What happened to you?" i asked giving her a weird look. "Nothing, i'm just happy class for today is over." she said. We made our way trough the hallway walking to the exit of the school. "Hey Mari tonight still a go?" a guy asked pushing himself between us. I looked at him for a moment but looked away disgusted as soon i noticed who it was. He was one of Yoongi's friends. Mari was friends with this guy and they were sort of dating which was why he often hang around her. "Yep, i will be there, don't worry" she said giggling a little. "Oh.. and you? are you also coming?" he asked looking at me. I kept quiet having no idea what he was talking about. Mari never really invited me for these things because she knew my thoughts on those guys. "You know she wont, stop asking" Mari answered for me but i saw him pout. "Aww... why not. Only tonight. Just try! If you don't like it i will never aks you to join again"

Ugh... i hated saying no but i didn't want to go either. "Fine... But only tonight" i said hating myself for giving in. The guy happily jumped and started to run off to his group of friends. "Yes finally! see you girls later!" he yelled.

"You know you could have just said no..." Mari said looking at me with her sireous stare. "I know... but he really seemed to want me there.." i mumbled. Mari giggled a little. "Don't worry it's not as bad as you think, it will be fun" she patted my shoulder. What did i even agree to. I hadn't even any idea what they always did or went to. I'm sure they are just going to party like crazy because that's what bad boys do right?