Nineteen

Nevermind

Your POV

What's taking them so long? 

Normally Yoongi and Noomjoon would have come back home already but today they didn't. I was sitting on the couch hugging a pillow while i stared at the time. Letting out a loud sigh i took my phone stared at Yoongi's name. I hadn't tried calling him yet because i didn't want to disturb them. Maybe they are just really busy. "Ugh...." wondering if i should go to bed already my phone suddenly started to right. Looking at the caller ID i saw it was Yoongi and quickly picked up. 

"Hey..."

Wait, this didn't sound like Yoongi. "N-namjoon?" i asked recognizing his voice. "yeah..." he answered but was sounding awefull quiet. Why was he calling with Yoongi's phone and why did he sound so soft and... I don't know. I never heard this tone from him. "You have to come to the hospital." I almost dropped the phone. Did something happen to Yoongi? "Is Yoongi alright?" i almost yelled but Namjoon let out a cough as if he was hiding something. "Just come quickly" I hung up and never knew i could put on my shoes and jacket this fast. 

It took me some time to arrive at the hospital because it wasn't very close. At the entress Namjoon was waithing for me. His eyes were lowered to the ground holding Yoongi's phone in his hand. "I'm here! what happened?" i said having a very bad feeling about all this. I've never seen Namjoon look so gloomy. His head shot up as he heard my voice but he said nothing just walking inside the hospital letting me follow him. "Can you tell me what's going on?" i asked feeling impacient. All i wanted to know was if Yoongi was okay. 

"Yoongi got in a fight with that guy..." My heart dropped. Yoongi and Daeho had finally met each other and just like i had expected tings didn't end well. This was the reason why i didn't want to tell Yoongi anything. From the way Namjoon was acting i got a feeling i was going to know something soon i didn't want to know. Jin and Jungkook were sitting in the halway talking to each other but went silence as they noticed me. The other boys weren't here but i'm sure they already knew more than me. "Did you tell her?" Jungkook asked with concern in his voice while Namjoon shook his head. What else did he need to tell me except that Yoongi had gotten in a fight. 

I looked at the door of one of the rooms knowing Yoongi would be inside "Can i see him?" i asked but no one answered. Jungkook shot the two boys a stressed look but still they said nothing. "You can but.... Don't freak out."

I walked in feeling releaved to see Yoongi sitting straight up in the hospital bed. He had serval bandages and looked pretty bad beaten up. "You're alive!" i said quickly going to his side. For a moment i had been afraid i had lost him because the boys were acting strange. Yoongi looked over to me. His face showing no emotion at all. Smiling weakly i sat down on a chair next to the bed and took his hand in mine.

His hand felt numb and his stare was killing. He looked over to our hand and frowned letting his hand slip out of mine giving me a disgusted look. I was supprised and wondered what was wrong. Maybe he was mad at me or something but then his words broke my heart. "Who are you?"

Did he mean this? Was he joking with me? Yoongi please stop, i don't like this. "What do you mean..? don't you remember me or something..?" i softly said not sure how to react. His stare was cold and unfamiliar. "no..." was all he answered turning his head away from me staring out of the window. I felt like i was being stabbed in the heart. This was what Jungkook had warned me about. Biting my lip i tried not to cry but as Yoongi's eyes fell on me again a tear slipped out. "Why are you crying?" he asked dryly. He almost sounded like the yoongi i used to know years ago when he was only some guy in my class.

"I-it's nothing.." i said wiping my eyes and stood up. "Uhm i got to go..." i quickly said hearing a soft "bye" 

Getting out of the room i was met with the boys still sitting there. I closed the door of the room and let my tears fall. Yoongi forgot about me. He forgot us. All this time i had thought about how Yoongi deserved someone better than me and now thing became true. I wasn't part of his life anymore. "Tsk..." Namjoon clicked his tongue. "He forget who i am...." i said softly feeling heart broken. "What did you tell him?" Jin asked staring at me with concern. "Nothing....."

The 3 stared at me like i had grown another head. "Why not? He will remember eventually anyway." Jungkook yelled seeming kind of angry. "Because maybe it's better if he doesn't remember. It's my fault this all happened in the first place." i said back sounding angry myself. I turned around and started to walk away. Jungkook was about to go after me but Namjoon stopped him. "Let her be for now" i heard.

I didn't know what to do, this was tearing my heart apart. Trying to calm myself i went back to the boys house and tried to get some sleep. I needed some time to think about this and figure out what i was going to do next. 


Suga's pov

"Yoongi"

"Yah can you hear me?"

The white light in the room was hurting my eyes but i tried my best to open them even though i rater kept them close because of the really bad headage. My whole body was in pain, even just laying here hurts. 

Where am i?

What happened?

How did i get here?

"Aish... you're too loud" i mumbled seeing a guy smiling down at me. "How are you feeling?" he asked helping me sit up. Every part in my body was hurting. Ever just siting here hurts. Holding my hand on my head i felt bandages all over me. "Ugh.. what happened?" i asked slowly looking around the room finding every bangtan member present. "You got in a fight remember"

I tried to remember but my memory was a black howl. My body felt numb and this headache was killing me. Even trying to think about how i got here was hurting. I just wanted to go back to sleep. "Where am i....?" i asked getting some weird stares. Even though they told me i got in a fight and my body was hurting it seemed very obvious where i was but for some reason my mind was feeling all cloudy and blank. I almost had a hard time even remembering my own name. "Maybe we should give him some space?" one said leaving with half of the group while 3 of them stayed behind. 

"Shouldn't we call Hyerin?" a younger looking guy asked making me look up. The name made me feel weird but i couldn't remember hearing the name before. My phone was grabbed from the table to make a call while two of them stayed and talked with me. "Guys...." i said staring into the nothingness before me wearing an emotionless expression. "Wha..What is my name...?" i asked feeling kind of dumb but i honesty didn't know. Now that i thought of it i couldn't even remember all of the guys that were in here before. 

"Eh? you serious?" the older one asked and slapped the baby guy who was lauging at the question. Shooting him a glare he knew i was serious. "Your name is Yoongi. What else do you not remember? Do you know my name?" I bit my lip and slowly shook my head. I really didn't know. All i knew i was close with these people. We were some kind of group?

His mouth fell open. The one calling came back "I called her she's coming" he said placing my phone back on the table. "Who is she...?" i asked looking confused. Why were there so much people i couldn't remember. Aish.. My head. Stop thinking. It's hurting. The guy who had just made a call blinked while the other two had a shocked look on their face. "Hyung... i think he lost his memory."

"What..?"

"Yoongi. This is Namjoon. You live with him. I'm Jin and this is Jungkook. You remember right?" Jin said but i just frowned and looked away. This felt really frustrating. I couldn't remember a lot of things but trying to think of them made my head hurt even more. "I.. i don't know..." i said telling them the truth. 

We talked some more ore more like they asked me a lot of questions about things until they decided to let me be alone for some time. I heard talking outside, it was about me and my memory loss. I tried to listen but my mind kept getting cloudy and the feeling of losing consiousness kept taking over me.

The door opened and a girl came in looking happy to see me. She was beautiful and my heart skipped a beat but honestly i was feeling to tired to pay attention. She sat down and took my hand. It took me a moment to realise but i slowly moved my hand away giving her a weird look. Who was this girl. Why was she touchy. "Who are you?" i asked seeing her eyes grow big. She took a deep breath "What do you mean..? don't you remember me or something..?" looking at me with hope if it was just a joke. 

I felt worried this girl was someone important but nothing in my memory knew anything about this girl. My sister maybe? A good friend? "No..." i simply answered not sure what else to tell her. I didn't want to lie either. Turning my eyes away from her i hoped i would just wake up from this nightmare. As i looked back at the girls face i could see a tear rol over her cheek. Getting worried i had said something wrond i asked her why she was crying but she just told me it was nothing. With that she stood up and left. 

Not long after she had left a doctor came in to see how i was doing whish wasn't all to great since i really had some memory loss. On the other hand the rest of my body was fine. Well not really but good enough to go home tomorrow.