Five

Nevermind

Your POV

The boys paid for their things and left. Yoongi hadn't said anything to me but i've seen him look my way. He knew who i am, i could see by the way he was watching me but yet he pretended like i was a stranger. Maybe he really hated me but why? What did i ever do wrong to him?

The rest of the day went by pretty fast and i was the last one left closing the cafe. When i was done i got my stuff, turned off the lights and locked the door behind me. I was about to walk away but saw someone leaning against the wall. "You didn't forgot who i am right?" He said in a calm voice and looked my way. Yoongi had himself covered by a hoody and was leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets. His mint green hair out from under the fabric covering his head. I hold my breath for a moment as i had not expected him to be here. "N..No.. i..." i softly stuttered not knowing wat to say or do because it was so sudden.

"Are you mad?" he asked pushing himself from the wall and walked closer to me until he was right before me looking down at me since i was smaller than him. My body was frozen and my heart was pounding really fast. "Why would i be mad?" i asked but mentaly slapped myself because i was mad but still didn't say anything. He frowned at my words. "Why are you here and why are you friends with Jimin and Hoseok, did you follow me?" he asked but this raised my anger a bit. Did her really think i came after him after he left without a word and susch weird treatment. "NO! why would i follow you! I came to Seoul for myself. I didn't even know you were here because you never said anything. It's just coinsidence i'm living next to your group members" i said my words holding a slight anger. Yoongi was silence as if he hadn't anything to say back at my words. Say anything... just something.... I felt tears blurring my vision "You are a jerk!" i softly said with my voice cracking. I turned around and was going to walk away from him but of course he grabbed my arm to make me stop. 

"I know you are mad at me and i know i deserve it but..." He said and looked at the ground. It was as if he wanted to tell me why he did all this but didn't know how. "But what? Do you even know how much it hurts? Just leave me alone" i said feeling my tears fall from my eyes. Did he enjoy playing with my heart and than leave me knowing nothing. I was not going to let him do this again. "Don't act like you are the only one hurting. Don't you know how hard it was for me to just leave like that" Yoongi suddenly sounded mad. How could he still only think about himself. I pulled my hand out of his grasp and turned to him stepping away from him. He was now able to see i was crying. There was so much i wanted to say but i just didn't have the energy for it. His eyes stared at my face slingtly shocked. "If it hurts you then why did you leave in the first place. Do you even know what you are saying?" i asked and saw him open his mouth to say something but i cut him off. "Don't mess up my life again, just stay away. I don't want to see you again" i softly said and turned running away from him.

As i was running i heard him call out my name and his footsteps followng me. "Hyerin wait! Let me explain!" he yelled after me but i kept running but he was not giving up running after me and trying to catch me. I ran and ran seeing a bridge coming in view and knew what i could do to get rid of Yoongi. My emotions were so messed up that i didn't even know what i was doing anymore. Why did he have this effect on me. 

"Go away" i yelled almost reaching the middle of the bridge and ran to the railing climing up it a bit. "Stay away from me!!" i yelled again hearing he had stopped running. "What are you doing? Get down!" he yelled. I looked behind me seeing him watch me with fear all over his face. "Leave me alone. If you don't leave i will jump!" i yelled still crying and moved one leg over the railing while i was still watching him. I was not going to jump but i just wanted him to go away. I didn't want to see him ever again. I was scared if he came close to me he would leave me again without a word and i'm not sure if i could handle that. I knew we were never that close but my feelings were there. He had made me fall for him and crushed them when he left. 

"Are you crazy! Don't do this because of me" Yoongi yelled and started to walk backwards letting me know he was going to back off. He thought if he backed off i would get off the railing but i didn't move an inch. "Don't jump!" he yelled again. I could see he was panicing about the situation but honestly it kind of felt good to see he cared at least about my life. "I should have told you, i'm sorry. I was going to tell you but... when i saw how much you cared, i just coudn't... I knew i was going to hurt you either way so i kept quiet. If i knew i was going to meet you again... i would have done things differently..." 

I wasn't sure if i could believe his words. He cared about me a lot and didn't want to hurt me but he had to. Was this all because he wanted to become this idol he was now? Was that why he left? I was still staring at Yoongi who was full in panic mode and i noticed he was on the point of breaking. Was i being to cruel to him? I slowly climbed back to the ground of the bridge and dropped on my knees clapping my hands over over my eyes crying in them. Yoongi quickly ran to my side and also got on his knees pulling me into his chest and arms around me. "Don't ever do something like that again" he said pulling me even closer if that was possible.

"Why would it hurt if you told me? Don't you know how confusing it was when you left and no one wanted to tell me or did they also not know? Your mom even shut the door in my face without a word" i softly said still sobbing a little. "I... My mom was mad at my decision. She thought i was not able to have future as an idol but i never listened to her and only Daeho knew... But he hates me. It's hard to explain but he sees me as a traitor for leaving the underground rapper life and going to the idols side." Yoongi tried to explain and i kinda got how it must have felt for him. "If i had told you i was going to leave to become a trainee... how would you have reacted? Woudn't you try stop me?" 

His words made me silence. My sobbing stopped and i quietly sat against Yoongi between his arms. He's right. I would probably have stopped him. "I was not going to change my mind, even if you stopped me. No one understand how important this was for me and i thought you would think the same as everyone else." I suddenly felt like laughing. We were so dramatic about this all while we should be happy for each other and because we can see each other again. We was just chasing his dream and not letting anyone getting in the way. I guess there was nothing to be angry about. We were both young and stupid. 

"What's so funny?" Yoongi frowned pushing my back a little so he could see my face. "It's nothing... I'm happy you're here" i said smiling and gave him one last hug before we both stood up. "There's one last thing i don't understand..." i said looking back at Yoongi who was waithing for my question. "On that day when i came to your house to find you why did you hug me.... like... that... " i softly asked blushing and looking at the ground. I coudn't see his expression but he just grabbed my hand and pulled me with him as he started to walk. "I have no idea what you are talking about.... Let's get you home, it's late" He said looking before him with his known emotionless face. 

I blinked deciding to keep my mouth shut if he was going to be like this. How could he act like it was nothing. I let out a soft sign guessing he was not going to tell me even if i kept asking. Yoongi was very stubborn. I had learned that by now. This guy was so confusing.

We got to my front door i openend and looked back at Yoongi who seemed a little nervous because i saw his hands fumble on his clothes as he looked back at me. Only now i noticed how much he changed, how much he has grown and had become more manly. His face was still cute but not that baby-ish as 5 years ago. His hair was totally different and his clothing style had changed too. I liked the change. "Goodnight" i said smiling at him but he did the unexpecting and pulled me in a hug. 5 Years ago he would never do that, he would always walk away like he didn't really care. He had really changed a lot. 

"Don't ever scare me again like you did before." he whispered in my ear his voice giving me goosebumps. "I wont..." i answered as we both got out of the hug. I still didn't understand. What did he want from me. I acted like i was fine but my feelings werent fine. What was i in his eyes. He smiled and walked away "Goodnight!" he said glanging back at me for a moment. I watched him get out of sight and closed the door before i let myself fall on my couch. "What are you doing to me Yoongi" i said to myself.


"Hyerin!!!" Jimin yelled as he walked into the cafee i worked. I frowned at him "Keep it down, there are more people in here you know" i said seeing him give me an apologising smile. He then pushed something in my hand, a card. "What is this?" i asked reading what was on it. "A concert ticket" he smiled. "Huh what, why are you giving this to me." i asked tying to give it back to him but he woudn't take it. "Keep it, we want you to come" Jimin said still having this big grin on his face. "Backstage?" i read out loud "Jimin, you can't give me stuff for free, take it back" i whined knwoing this was probably expensive and many other girls would love to get this but in stead i was given it. "Just this one time! pleassseeeee" he said looking at me with puppy eyes. "Okay.... i'll come" i gave in and he smiled more. 

I guess this had to come one day since was good friends with Hoseok and Jimin and they also lived next door. They always told me to listen to their songs when they hadn't even released them or look at their dances when no one ever seen them yet. I felt special and kind of bad because i was just lucky to live next door to those dorks. 

"Now let me work" i said and he turned to walk out. "Don't forget to come!!!" he yelled making me frown and shoot an apologizing look at the customers. "Aish... this boy..." whispering to myself i put the concert ticket away and went back to work.


It was weird to be alone at a concert. I never really went to those sort of things but at least i could go backstage. This way i could at least escape the hours of waithing alone but was still able to see them up close. The concert started and they didn't seem to notice me at first. Hoseok was the first to see me shooting me a smile. He made eye contact with Jimin who knew what he meant right away and also sent me a dorky smile. The other memebers didn't notice a thing or were just too busy dancing, singing and rapping and i had to admit. They were pretty good. Yoongi or Suga as the fans would yell as he started to rap was in my eyes amazing. When i had heard him rap years ago i thought he was good but he had really improved. His eyes went over the crowd  as he did his rap part but stopped as he noticed me standing there. Dejavu

For a moment he stumbled over his words, eyes quickly turning away from me but no one really seemed to notice because the screaming was too loud. From that moment it seemed that with every song his part came up he would try harder to do even beter than he did before or was it just my imagenation. He didn't really look back my way and i guessed he wasn't because he would always stumble on his words when he did. After some time he finally looked back at me but i laughed a little as i noticed how he stuck out his tongue and the crowd went crazy. Yoongi what are you doing.

As the concert was over i made my way over to the backstage hearing some girls talk about Yoongi. "I love Suga-oppa so much! His voice is so y!" she said totally fangirling over him. Oh gosh... These girls... It's almost like i was back in school. There he also had girls drooling over him. I coudn't dissagree though. He was really good looking and had a really y voice. Stop Hyerin! What are you thinking!

When i got backstage they were already there. "Hyerin you came!!!" Jimin Jumping on me hugging me like a little kid. I giggled at his reaction patting his head. I saw Yoongi shoot a glare at us but he quickly looked the other way when i noticed. Jimin let go and the other members also greeted me but Yoongi quietly stood behind them. He probably had no idea how to act also because no one knew about our past. "Suga are you not going to greet her?" the leader one named Namjoon asked giving him a weird look. "Uh, oh.. Hi..." Yoongi said giving me an awkward smile. I just politly smiled back not knowing how to act myself. Maybe he didn't want the others to know we already knew each other, i wasn't sure. 

After everyone i didn't know the names of yet introduced themselfs we went to the last one which was Yoongi. I thought he was just going to let them think we were sranger but he didn't. "She already know's who i am..." he dryly said and Jimin's mouth dropped. "Seriously? how?" Hoseok asked seeming kind of shocked. "But you guys seemed like strangers before...." Jungkook pointed out. 

"No we didn't... you are just blind...." Yoongi lied his voice still sounding somewhat bored or not caring. I nervously laughed softly not really sure what i was supposed to do. "He's.... right!" i loudly said and stepped next to him swinging an arm around his shoulder only half because i was too small. I felt Yoongi's body tence up at my touch and i'm sure he frowned at me. "We went to the same school!" i said getting weird and supprised looks from the other boys. "You should have told us...." Hoseok spoke up. I knew they were all wondering why we never said anything and this suddenly came out of nowhere. I let Yoongi go and everything seemed to go back to normal. They all joked around and talked about random things. Somehow it looked like there was a fire going on between Yoongi and Jimin, more from Jimin's side. Maybe he felt a little betrayed for not knowing anything.

When it was time to go i was given a ride from their manager since i lived next door from two of the boys and they didn't want me to walk home alone. Before i got out of the van i looked over at Yoongi finding him asleep so i just ruffle his hair getting a low growl in return. "Bye guys! Thank's for tonight, the concert was great!" i said getting out with Jimin and Hoseok and walked to out home's. "Were you close with Yoongi back in school?" Jimin suddenly asked. I could see Hoseok arch an eyebrow at the sudden question. "eh... not really..." i said not sure how to explain our relationship because i had known him all of the years in school but only got to really know him for such a short time. And i also didn't know what to call us, were we just schoolmates or friends? "We were in the same class and he sat next to me..." i told before i grabbed my keys pushing them into the lock of my door. "Well... see you tomorrow i guess, night!!!!" Hoseok said smiling as he opened his own door. I said my goodbye and went inside. I began to get a feeling Jimin was jealous or something.