Eighteen

Nevermind

Suga's POV

How was i going to make Hyerin forget about Daeho? How was i going to make her back into the person she was before. It was hurting me so bad to see her like this. I wasn't sure wat to do but Namjoon kept telling me to just act normal and let my anger and confused emotions go. He said she would forget over time but i kept seeing her having trouble with things. The only thing that seemed to make her forget about all her demons  when she was alone with me. At least i did have some sort of effect on her. Ever since i came to know about how scared she actually was of each touch, especially from other people, i tried to be patient with her. Not pushing her back into anything that would awake her dark nightmares. 

"Yah Yoongi, the guy over there keeps staring at us. Do you think he is a fan?" Taehyung whispered to me. I gave Taehyung a weird look and turned my attention back over the paper i was reading. We took a little break from the studio and went to a near by cafe to get some food. "This guy has such a creepy stare. I think he might be a sasaeng" Taehyung kept whispering. I let out a growl but didn't look up this time. "You are creepy.." i said hoping it would shut him up. I took the glass next to me and took a sip. "YAH!!! I'm being serious! stop ignoring me!" he wined. "Ugh.. where.." i answered in a bored tone and followed where Taehyung was looking. 

My eyes landed on the guy that had been staring and we immediately locked eyes. The glass in my hand dropped on the table spilling the water inside it over the table. "What the hell! Yoongi?" i heard Taehyung but didn't pay attention to it. Anger inside me rose. Eyebrows frowned together and i rougly shoved the chair away as i stood up making it fall on the ground. Taehyung seemed to notice something was off and grabbed my arms to stop me from going further. "Let go! I want to punch his face" I yelled.

Daeho had been the one staring at us. I reconised him as soon as i layed my eyes on him. The thoughts of Hyerin in tears made me explode. I knew i shouldn't be doing this but i wasn't able to control myself. Finally the coward was showing himself and all i just wanted to do was make him pay for what he had done. "Yoongi, let's go back... Stop acting weird" Taehyung said giving everyone around us apologising looks. Tae was right. Taking a deep breath i got my wallet out and slamed money on the table quickly making it out of the cafe. Taehyung quietly followed me. I knew he was lost and had no idea how to deal with me when i was angry.

"Did you know him?" he asked as he tried to keep up with me. Before i could even answer i heard my name being yelled The same voice i had heard many years ago. One that i used to know as a friend but who had let me fall when i became a trainee. I heard Taehyung curse as he probably knew i was not going to ignore this guy. "What do you want?" i asked turning back glaring at Daeho. At this time Taehyung was already calling one of the boys. I'm sure he noticed this was going to be trouble. "Are you mad?" Daeho asked making me in fact even more angry than i already was. Who did this guy think he was. A soft laugh escaped his lips as he walked closer facing me. "I'm sorry for taking Hyerin before you but i just had to show her who she belonged to"

Really...? Did he think i was only mad because he did more with her than i did? In what world was he living. I tried to hold back but oh how bad i wanted to wipe of that smile from his face. "You shouldn't have left to Seoul. I wouldn't have become attached to Hyerin if you stayed back home"

Well.. screw this. Letting out everything i was holding back i rougly pushed Daeho who laughed and accept this as an invitation to grab my collar. "Please stop!!!!" Taehyung yelled but i didn't care anymore. Daeho was asking for it so we both started to fight each other. "If you ever touch Hyerin again i swear i will kill you" i yelled but Daeho didn't seem really impressed. "sure~" he laughed. 

I shoud have never have looked up when Taehyung told me to. 

Taehyung's POV

I was watching Yoongi fight with this guy i've never seen before. From there talk i got that he was the one Hyerin so i did understand why Yoongi was angry but this wasn't good. They were going out on each other real bad and i was scared not only for Yoongi's well being but also to get caught by fans or the media. Right when i started to feel bad about tis i called Namjoon to tell him to come but he still wouldn't be able to get here for another 10 minutes. Which was enough to send one of these two fighting in the hospital.

My eyes shot over to Yoongi as he crused seeing him wipe his bleeding nose. Omg i had to stop them! Running over to the unknown guy i tried to pull him away from Yoongi but was pushed on the ground myself. This guy was unstoppably. Quickly opening my eyes after the fall i gasped seeing Yoongi drop to the ground coughing up blood. The uknown guy started to kick Yoongi and eventually stopped as Yoongi didn't move anymore. My breath was caught in my throat not even notecing Namjoon, Jungkook and Jin running up to us. 

Namjoon and Jin went over to Yoongi's side as the unknown guy stepped away seeming a bit shocked himself. Jungkook had come to holding out his hand to me. "Tae are you alright?" he asked but my eyes were locked on Yoongi lifeless on the ground in a pool of blood. Was he still alive? How did things turn out so bad? My eyes were watering feeling shocked and slightly scared at what had happened. "Tae" Jungkook softly shook my shoulding making me snap out of it. Looking up at Jungkook i slowly took his hand. As soon as he could see my face he gulped and shot a quick look at the other who were trying to wake Yoongi. Please let him be alright. 

Soon the sounds of an ambulance were heard making me worry even more. My hands were shaking. The unkown guy was also still here. He seemed to have noticed what wrong he had done staring at Yoongi as he bit his lip. "Are you happy now! Look at what you did." i yelled stepping forwards but Jungkook pulled my arm. "Tae don't..." I didn't understand how someone could turn in such a monster as this guy. I did remember hearing this guy used to be one of Yoongi's best friends.

Some police man had also arrived aresting the unknown guy. At least he was not going to get away with this. My eyes were glued on the ground. As the ambulance had stopped and two people jumped out of the car running over to Yoongi. I couldn't look. I didn't want to know. Jungkook seemed to notice and place a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry Tae, i'm sure he will be alright." Jungkook said but the tone in his voice told me even he wasn't so sure.