Eleven

Nevermind

Your POV

"Yoongi...?" i almost whispered. I needed to know everything. My back was facing the boy so i coudn't see how he was reacting but i heard a soft "Hm?" come from him. For a moment i hesitated "Who are you writing about in your lyrics?" i asked. My curiousity coudn't take it anymore also coudn't my heart hold these feelings anymore. "Why?" he asked, giving me an answer i didn't want to hear. I just wanted him to answer without explaining why i wanted to hear. I was not ready to confess. "Nothing..." i softly answered giving up already. How could i get an answer to all my questions without ending up heartbroken or looking like a weirdo.

I was brought back from my toughts as i heard Yoongi sigh and move closer to me. His warm slipped around my waist and pulled me against his body. I could feel my cheeks heat up and heartbeat rising. I never really thought he would make a move like this. His warm breath tickled the skin of my neck. I reminded myself he was only wearing a pair of boxers which only made me more nervous at how close he was. "I could tell you if you want" his voice was soft and low giving me shivers on my spine. I had lost my tongue and could only think about not showing how nervous i was. Suddenly he moved me so i was on my back with him next to me leaning on his elbows staring back into my eyes. One of his hands moved to my cheek caresses me. 

"It's about you" he spoke. My eyes got wider staring back into his dark ones. I found it hard to believe but i knew he woudn't lie. The words on the paper were holding everything he felt, that's why he never wanted me to read it. "It.. It has always been you. Still is." Yoongi spoke heavily in his Santoori dialect which i never really heard other from his rap songs. Was he nervous too? His words felt like i was freed from all my questions and worries. Butterflies going wild in my stomac.I finally got what i wanted to hear. I smiled at him giving him all he needed to know, smashing his lips on mine. The kiss was kinda needy but still soft yet a little rougher from the ones Jimin had givin me. My arms slipped around his neck pulling him closer as he moved himself completely on top of me. For a moment we broke the kiss to breath but Yoongi soon started to kiss along my jawline, going down to my neck. "Yoongi, i love you" i finally  confessed feeling him smile against my skin. His lips founds it's way back to mine. His tongue tickled my lips and we soon fought for dominance. While i was trying to hold myself back from touching his skin i could feel one of his hands had already found it's way under my shirt.

He suddenly broke away from the kiss and flipped us around so i was on top of him. Smiling down at him shyly he pulled me down gently placing another sweet kiss on my lips. "You're cute when you blush." he chuckled as i pouted at his words. Trying to cover up my shyness i kissed him again. No need to be shy, he likes me right, no need to hold back because we all know in what direction this is going. Without even knowing i softly rocked my body against him feeling a bulge between my tights. Suddenly he let out a soft moan which starlted me a little at first but also sounded like most y thing i had ever heard in my entire life. 

This was when he pulled away eyes staring back at me full of concern. "You know Kookie is in the other room right" he said and laughed softly as i started to blush and froze in my position. You had totally forgotten about the boy on the couch. The walls from this house were super thin. Yoongi pulled me into a hug a hand trough my hair. "Let's take things low. Let's go on a date first." he spoke making me smile. "Weren't you the one who started it" i joked feeling tickle my side making me giggle. "Hey it was just an idea, we can continue if you want but if Jungkook teases you about it tomorrow it's not my fault" he laughed. I actually didn't really care if Jungkook reard anything because he was probably already thinking it anyway, even wihout a sound. But it was sweet how Yoongi tried to protect my innocence as if he knew he was going to be my first. "A date sounds nice" i whispered and layed my head down on his chest while his hand was still trough my hair. 

After some silence Yoongi suddenly broke it. "Hyerin... From now on don't let a drunk Jungkook or any other guy touch you" he said but i softly giggled. "Are you jealous?" i asked not moving from my lying position since it was really comfy. "I don't like sharing my jagiya" he softly said hugging me closer. I blushed at the words. Were was this sudden sweetness coming from. I knew he was sweet but i've never seen him show it so openly, it made me happy and feel special. 

We soon drifted off to sleep holding each other close. Yoongi's arms were holding me close in his grip as if he was scared that if he let go i would dissapear. 


The next morning i woke up finding an empty spot next to me. Was it all a dream? I stood up finding my way towards the livingroom. I wasn't a dream because Jungkook was  hungerly  eating something he had found in the kitchen. He shot me a look and grinned at me with 'the look'. "Morning" he mumbled. I tried to ignore his judging eyes, knowing what he was thinking. "Where is Yoongi?" i asked wondering where he was since he was not sleeping anymore but also not in the living room. "Shower" The boy said finishing his morning snack. "We have dance practice soon" he told me giving me one of his cute smiles. "Ah.." i answered turning around only to find Yoongi walking into the livingroom fully clothed and hair still a little wet from the shower. I blushed at the thoughts of last night. "Ah you're done. Let's go we're already late" Jungkook said sprinting to the hallway to get his shoes and jacket.

Yoongi looked at me with a blank stare and followed the younger boy. His blank stare hurt me a little and for a moment i thought he was gong to ignore everything that happened last night but just before walking out he stopped before me and leaned down to place a kiss on my forehead. Without a word he followed Jungkook out who shouted at me while smiling. "Bye Bye! Thanks for letting us stay over!"

I waved at them remembering Yoongi always used to be late at school because he always slept in. He was probably just not a morning person. I sighed happely and closed the door placing a hand over my heart. It felt good to have these feelings finally out. It felt even better to know his actions in the past did mean something.

I heard my phone buzz which was on the table and grabbed it to see what was new. 

From: ???
I stole your number when you were still asleep, i hope you don't mind. Are you free tomorrow?
Yoongi

I smiled as i read the message and saved his number then quickly wrote a reply.

To: ♥Yoongi♥
I have to work tomorrow morning but i will be done around 1 ~♥

It didn't take long until i got a reply back.

From: ♥Yoongi♥
Then you better be ready by 3 because i'm going to pick you up for our date ♥♥♥♥