Fourteen

Nevermind

Your POV

I woke up by the feeling of something tickling my forehead. As i opened my eyes they were met with yellow. Taking a better look and slapping the thing that was stuck on my forehead i noticed it was a little yellow sticky note. "Huh" i sat up and grabbed it from the floor as it had fallen. There seemed to be something written on it. 

Good morning princess!
We had to leave for practice so we hope you don't mind we let you sleep.
If you are hungry there's food in the kitchen, help yourself~
Jimin and Hoseok <3

I smiled reading te little note and placed it on the table. How did i ever deserve such caring friends. I ignored what they told me and left their house going to my own to get myself ready for the day. I didn't have to work today so i thought it would be nice to just lay on the couch and watch movies all day long. After hours had past de doorbel rang so i got up and walked towards the door yawning. Without even thinking i openend getting faced with Daeho. His face looked like he was about to kill someone.

Gasping and feeling a shot of panic go trough me i pushed the door closed but was already too late. "YAH! It's not nice to close the door in someone's face." he yelled pushing against the door while i was on the other side pushing back. "I told you to leave me alone, go away" i said feeling my slowly slip away. "You know i can't just do that" after his words were out i lost my strenght and he was inside. I fell backwards on my looking up at Daeho in horror. He slammed the door shut behind him shut and crouched down before me his eyes meeting mine. "Stop being so scared. I'm sorry for yelling at you okay. Let's be friends like the old days" he said sounding very serious as if it came from the bottom of his heart but i still didn't trust him. Never could i trust him like i had before. 

He held out his hand but i just stared at it still feeling my heart race. "You don't trust me anymore do you?" he asked and softly laughed at himself. "It's not just trust, you have been a jerk! You're the one sending me stuff Yoongi made didn't you? You still want me to hate him don't you?" i yelled not able to control my anger anymore. For a moment he just blankly stared at me but then snapped. Like i had expected he didn't change and never would. "Why the do you love that guy so much! Can't you see he's only using you. He doesn't care about you." he yelled back standing back up. I frowned up at him slowly getting up myself. What did he know about Yoongi's feelings. Daeho was a liar, locked in the past, not able to move on. "It should be me you're with, not him! He gave you so much pain and yet you run back to him. I have been nothing but nice to you and what do i get? NOTHING!"

I felt like ripping out my hair. Why could Daeho not understand. "Get over it Daeho! Get over it!!!!" i started to yell. "It will never be you! I hate you! get out of my life!" He really needed to stop being a baby about this. It had been so long ago, who cares what Yoongi did in the past. He had his reasons and it was time Daeho was going to understand this too. "ARGGHHH!" he yelled and stepped forwards grabbing me and trapping me against the wall with his arms. At this moment i just wished the wall would swallow me. When would this be finally over. 

Without warning he smacked his lips on mine holding me still with his hands. No.. Daeho... please stop. I don't want this.... How could he have changed so much. I wanted to break free from him but he was stronger. One of his hand traveled down the button of my pants. Between his overpowering kiss i tried to tell him to stop but he muffled me. I'm not sure what happend after this because my mind seemed to shut out every image, every sound, every touch like a blank page in my memory. 

As the white blurry vision started to fade i could see Daeho stare at me looking sorry. He stood up leaving me on the cold floor and left me alone. I coudn't cry but i also didn't find the streght to move. All i wanted was to dissapear from this world. My clothes were gone, spread into the hallway. I slowly sat up leaning against the wall but didn't leave this place. I could see the sun coming back up from the tiny window next to the door. Has it already been that long? I didn't know. I lost the time and day. Wraping my arms around my legs i hung my head low and closed my eyes. All i could hear was silence. My head felt empty, spinning like my body was lost from some kind of toxic. I felt disgusting, dirty. A sudden sound by the door got my attention. Eyes wide as my head shot up staring at the door that was opening. 

"Hello someone home?" i heard the voice. I knew that voice but for some reason i coudn't get who it belonged to. "Yoo..n..gi...?" i softly whispered hoping it was him but Jimin and J-hope were now staring down at me. "Hyerin...what the hell happened to you" J-hope managed to get out. Oh right... I was still wearing nothing but at this moment, i didn't care. All i wanted was to be safe and away from this place. Jimin blushed and quickly lowered his head avoiding looking at me. He started to collect my clothes while Jhope threw off his jacket covering me and sat down before me. They knew something bad had happened. The brushes on my skin were telling them. "Who did this to you!? Was it that guy your told us about?" Jhope tried to get an answer but for some reason i just coudn't get any words out. I guess this is what it must be like to be in shock. "Tell me who did this!" he asked again but i still said nothing. Jimin placed an had on J-hopes shoulder. "Hyung just.... She doesn't want to talk" J-hope bit his lip not really liking it but he didn't have much of a choice. 

Feeling a little bit safer now i finally moved reaching out my shacking hand to J-hope who watched me with this worried look on his face. They had probably wondered where i went after yesterday morning and with my story they would have probably worried. J-hope took my hand and pulling me into his chest for a hug. "I'm sorry we didn't come here earlyer..." he whispered. After all this time i finally started to let out the shock of what happened crying until my eyes started to feel dry. How many times did they seen me cry already. Jimin let out a sigh "I'm going to call Yoongi. I'm sorry Hyerin but you can't keep this a secret from him. Things have already come to far." and with the he pushed in a number and placed the phone against his ear.

"Get your over to our house now..." Jimin started as Yoongi had seemed to have picked up. "I don't care what you're doing. Something bad happened.." and with that Jimin hung up growling in frustration. "Is he coming?" J-hope asked looking up at Jimin but still held me in his arms. Jimin nodded "I will..." he softly said and stepped out of the house meaning he was going to meet Yoongi outside. As i was alone with J-hope he pulled me to my feet and led me towards my bedroom opening my closet. I still found myself to be a little lost but J-hope seemed to understand and guided me grabbing a shirt and some quickly helping me cover myself. He acted as if it was the most normal thing to do but i knew that deep in his mind he was having a hard time ignoring the facts that i was completely bare in front of him. I felt ashamed but there's wasn't much i could change about the situation. As i was dressed again he made me sit on my bed and stood before me lowering himself a little to my level with leaning his hands on his upper legs. "Now... What did he do to you?" he asked but i silently stared at his face, afraid to speak the words out. "Just nod if what i say is correct" he smiled weakly which i nodded to. 

"Was it the guy you had spoken about before? His name was Daeho right?" he asked and i nodded. "Okay... I  asume he did this to you.. I mean... leaving you there with nothing on" He bit his lip and stood back up straight. I nodded again my eyes dropping to my hands that were resting on my legs. Did i deserve this? Was Daeho right? i didn't know anymore. "Did he... touch you?" J-hope spoke out which made my body freeze. I knew he was going to ask this but hearing it ripped me apart. It took me a moment as everything Daeho had done to me came back. Everything i had tried to black out from my mind came back. Nodding i head J-hope sigh. He knew enough and was going to leave it like this. He sat next to me and we both watched the floor. "We should have checked on you last evening... I'm sorry" he said. I managed to look at him "It's not your fault" i finally said having gotten out of my shock a little. 

Jimin's POV

I can't believe this happened. When we left Hyerin last morning because we had to prepair for our comeback i already had a weird feeling. She had told us about this guy from her and Yoongi's home town and how he was stalking her. I didn't think it was that serious when she told us. When we got back that evening the girl wasn't at our home anymore so we asumed she had gone home but when the next day i never saw her leave for work things started to get strainge. I asked Hoseok and we decided to check on her but we found her in a state i can never forgive myself. If only we had been there it would have never have happened. 

I was leaning against the wall waithing for Yoongi and it didn't take him that long to arrive. I watched him run towards me. "What's wrong?" i said while trying to catch his breath. I wasn't really sure how to tell him everything without him getting angry. I felt a little scared he would go rage mode and search for this guy to beat him up. He stared at me confused and knew from the look on my face something really was wrong. "What? Jimin spill it" he said in a demanding tone. "I don't really know where to begin..." i started seeing Yoongi gave me a funny look. "You act like someone died...?" he said in a joking way but his smile died down as my expression didn't change. "Did someone...?" he asked holding his breath for a moment. 

"No one died." i said which was a relieve for him. "Something happened to Hyerin but please stay calm" i quickly said feeling stressed out. Yoongi kept quit but when i had mentoned the name of the girl i saw him gasp a breath. "There's this guy and... you know when you still live back in Daego... Urgh..." i paused for a moment not really knowing how to start. "What?" Yoongi said loudly getting angry by my slow way of telling him everything. "She was okay. Some guy from your home town was here. He had been stalking her. I don't know" i said back also sounding angry. The words made something snap in Yoongi and then he pushed past me. I wanted to stop him because i knew he was going to start a rampage but it didn't work. He stormed inside her house to my supprise knowing exactly where Hyerin was.

"Who was it!?" he yelled at the girl that was watching him with wide eyes. "I'm going to break his legs" he yelled and i sighed. Hyerin had broken out in sobs again making Yoongi stop and stare at her. "Tell me who it was!" he yelled again but Hyerin stayed just as quiet as she had been from the start. 

At this moment Yoongi was getting more an more frustrated. "Why didn't you tell me anything. How long has he been stalking you?" Yoongi's voice sounded hurt and i coudn't blame him for that. I'm sure i would feel the same way if i was him. J-hope then stood up and pulled both of us away from the room leaving the crying girl alone. "Yoongi she doesn't tell you anything just because of this." J-hope said. "What do you mean? What did i do? I just want to know who it was"

"You get angry way to fast. She doesn't want you to go to that guy and break his legs. She doesn't want you to fight. Can't you just listen to her and give her comfort. Thats all she needs. Nothing more. We can find a way to slove all of this when she is okay" Jhope explained making Yoongi speachless. He looked at the ground thinking about the words of his hyung. "You're right... " he softly said and got a smile from Jhope who turned him around and pushed him a little as a way to tell him to get back to Hyerin and try again. 

Suga's POV

Hearing what happped made me only feel anger. I was angry at everyone. Angry at Jimin and Hoseok for being here first and not me. Angry at Hyrin for leaving me out on this even though it seemed to be a person i also knew. Angry at myself for not being able to protect her but most of all i was angry at this guy who had been the couse of all this. I had a feeling i knew who it was but i was not going to judge before someone had said the name. What twisted sick basterd had enough courage to do something like this. There could only be one. It made me wonder what really happened back in Daego when i left. What had i missed out on. 

Before Hoseok told me i shoudn't fight i already knew it was not right. But what else could i do? I just wanted to make him pay for the damage he had done on my girl. I found Hyerin on her bed, head burried on a pillow, her body lifeless on top of the covers. I sat down and crawled closed placing a hand on her head my fingers trough her hair. She was breathing calmly but i knew she wasn't alright. "I won't fight... don't worry okay" i softly said. She sighed and turned her head a little to peek at me. The quistion of who had done this was still on my mind but i tried to ignore it knowing she would tell me when she was ready for it. We sat there for a long time and i'm sure Jimin and Hoseok had left because i had heard the door. 

After some time i was starting to get tired and i wasn't even sure if Hyerin was even still awake because she hadn't moved. I layed down next to her one hand placed over around her waist. When i stopped moving she turned towards me and shove herself closer making the distance between us dissapear. She had closed her eyes again and her hands grabbed on my shirt as if she was telling me to stay like this. I watched her face for a few minutes wondering how i was going to fix this, fix her. There was only one solutions popping up in my mind but i wasn't sure if it was something that would be right for both of us. Maybe it would be to fast but then again staying here was also not a great thing.

"Hyerin.." i softly said trying to catch her attention. She didn't reply but i knew she was awake because her eyes fluttered open for a moment then closed again. "Move in with me" i said watching her reation. Her eyes shot open starting at my face. "Are you serious?" she softly asked. I smiled a little. She was finally talking again. "yes. Move in with me" i said again. I wasn't even sure if Namjoon was alright with this because i didn't live alone. Just like hoseok and Jimin i shared an appartment with Namjoon. "If you don't mind" she said sounding like she wasn't really sure about her answer. Already living together when we weren't even together for that long was really quick but then again i had basicaly known her for almost all my life. Even if we never really talked with each other during high school until the last year. 

"I do have to warn you. Namjoon... Rapmonster also lives together with me" a soft giggle escaped Hyerin's lips. I knew she was feeling a lot better now. "Was it Daeho?" i suddenly asked. Mentally cursing myself i tried to act normal. That was not what i had wanded to ask, yet. Her eyes closed again burying her face in my chest. "Hm.." was all she said but i understood. 

Daeho and i used to be good friends. We were both rappers in the underground scene until i decided to apply as a trainee of a big music business and got accepted. Even though i wanted to become a producer in stead of an idol. Daeho being an underground rapped thought it was low. He hated the idea of losing someone to the enemy. Idols was something he never saw as something right. In his eyes they were only made to collect a lot of money and not even talented, just something fake created for the eyes of many people, so when i became one of them... It was only normal for him to hate me. I used to be the same. Not liking how idol rappers like what i was now were. Doing make-up and dancing was something that just didn't really fit but i changed. Looking back at what i have right now there's nothing in the world i would like to change it. I was still the same even if my look was all styled by someone else and if we needed to follow these hard dances. 

Maybe it was better if i never left. I'm not sure why Daeho is doing this to Hyerin but i'm sure it's part because he hates me. Knowing it was really him made me question what i had missed in the time i was gone. Were Daeho and Hyerin close? I remember her friend having a sort of something together with him. I told Hyerin i was not going to fight with him and break his legs or something but that didn't mean i was just going to sit and watch. It was time to talk to him at least. He needed to know he had to stay away, forever.