Sixteen

Nevermind

Your POV

Yoongi turned us around so i was now on top of him. His hand had already found its way under my shirt slightly pulling it up. I let out a giggle as his fingers touching my skin left behind a ticklish feeling. My giggle was muffled with his lips on mine tongue poking my lips soon fighting for dominance with mine. Yoongi sat up bringing me up with him and pulled my shirt over my head. I wasn't wearing anything beneath it. He stared e up and down for a moment making me blush. My hands shaked a little as i began to feel really nervous. "You're beautiful" he whispered as if trying to calm me and pulled me in another kiss. Soon his shirt was also gone lying on the ground somewhere in his room. His hands softly careased my skin slowly traveling to my.... 

The door was loudly trown open. "Hyung i want to show you something!!!! OMG...." Taehyung yelled but froze as he saw what was going on. "What the hell! Get out!" Yoongi yelled puling the covers over us and threw a pillow to where Taehyung was standing. "Tae i told you! Aish" Namjoon yelled after him and pulled the boy out of the room closing the door behind them.

I was shocked but did think it was kind of funny so i started laughing softly seeing how mad Yoongi was. "Whats so funny" he said looking at me at a glare. He had a small blush covering his cheeks. How cute. I laughed a little more as he turned his back to me pretending to be angry with me. I gave him a backhug "The boys are waithing for you" i said hearing him sigh in dissapointment. I was feeling kind of sorry for him because the boys would probably for this all day long. We both got out of bed and started to get ready. As i was putting on my make-up in the bathroom Yoongi quietly entered and watched me for a moment. I saw him watching me from the mirror. "Hm?" i turned to look around and saw him smile.

"Here" he said holding out his hand to me holding a key. Blinking i slowly took it from him. "Just in case you want to get in but no one is home" he told me and left me alone in the bathroom. Things were getting real now. I wondered what Namjoon thought about all this. I really hoped he didn't mind and did this out of pitty. Even though it was really nice how they care about me and did everything to make me feel at home. 

When i was done i went to find Yoongi finding him alone in the livingroom. "Where is everyone?" i asked wondering where Namjoon and Taehyung went. "They already left for practice..." he said walking to the kitchen with me following. "What do you want to eat?" he asked but i kind of ignore. "Don't you ave to go too? Aren't you late?" Yoongi stopped what he was doing looking at me. "I was going to walk you to work or do you not want that?" Oh he is still worried about me. I smiled at myself but was brought back out of toughts by Yoongi's voice. "What are you smiling about?"

I blinked, right i din't gave him an answer on his questions. "Let's go then. I will eat something at work. Don't worry" Is said but Yoongi seemed like he didn't really believe i would eat something at all. As we left outside he grabbed my hand leading the way to where i worked. 

"Text me when you're almost done. I don't want you to walk home all by yourself" he said letting me go as we arrived at my workplace. I nodded and gave him a small kiss on the lips before i quickly went inside. I really tried to act normal and happy but honestly i was still really confused and disgusted with myself. I kept telling myself i should stop feeling down but somehow the feeling kept coming back. Everywhere i looked something seemed to remind me of that evening Daeho came to my house. Every little touch, even if it was just a finger brush from a customer handing me money. I would somethimes even flinch as one of my coworkers would push past me while working. 

"Hey you alright?" one of my co-workers asked stopping next to me to dry off the things i had just washed. "Hm? yes i'm fine..." i said dryly hoping he would just drop it. "Is it because of Suga guy again?" he asked smirking a little. "What no! not because of him" i said but noticed i had just admit something was indeed wrong. "So there is something wrong. What is it? You know you can tell me" I knew i could but this wasn't something i actually wanted to talk about with anyone. "Nothing, it's nothing important" i said sounding annoyed which he probably noticed because he didn't say anything more. 

As i was done i walked outside of the little cafe. "Took you long enough" i heard a voice. My heart stopped for a moment feeling this scared feeling again but turned to see Jimin smiling at me which felt like a big relieve. "Yoongi asked me to walk you home or uhm.. his home... you know what i mean..." he stumbled over the words brushing a hand on the back of his neck. I smiled and skipped closer walking next to him but still keeping a good distance. "Thank you" i whispered almost to soft for him to hear but he smiled knowing i was thankfull. 

"Why did Yoongi not pick me up?" i asked wondering where he was. "He's still finishing some things in the studio" Jimin answered "ah.." i nodded. Walking trough the streets with Jimin felt something i hadn't done for years. Somethimes i wondered if he wasn't in pain seeing me together with his friend. But i had heard he was now dating a girl so i guess he has moved on. "We can go to the studio if you want?" he said making my thoughts slip away from my mind. "Only if he doesn't mind" i answered knowing how grumpy Yoongi could get sometimes. Jimin laughed a little and tried to link arms with me so we could make our way towards the studio but i jumped at his touch, slapping his hand away, stepping away then noticing what i did. I'm not sure why i did this but the images of what Daeho did to me flashed back before my eyes each time someone touched me. 

Jimin quietly stared at me, his eyes looking a little hurt but he pretended like nothing happened letting me walk next to him with a distance. There was an awkward silence between us and i began to feel really mean for what i had done. "I'm sorry..." i softly said seeing how Jimin was just looking in the distance, his lips formed in a thin line. "Sorry about what..?" he asked but we both knew fully well what this was about. Not sure how to answer i ignored his question looking at the ground for a moment then grabbed his arm weakly and linked my arm with his after all. He shot me a confused look at first. "You dont have to..." he said trying to pull away softly but i didn't let him. "No it's fine..." i said biting my lip feeling tears well up in my eyes. Stop this Hyerin. Pull yourself together. Why are you scared? It's Jimin, he has done nothing wrong to you.

"If you don't feel alright like this then don't... Don't worry about me. I will be fine. I can understand how you feel after that.." Jimin stad stopping and this time succesing in breaking his arm free. He looked down at me and reached his hand out to my cheek but stopped before touching my skin. "I.. I really don't know what's wrong with me..." i softly said. Jimin was hesitating on doing something but i could see he was scared he would scare me again. He didn't say anything which only made me feel more sad. Maybe he thought i was crazy or something. I dried my tears and took a deep breath.

"Thank you for walking me but you don't have to. Don't worry about me anymore" i said turning around quickly walking away. I saw Jimin's confused expression as i had said that and heard him follow me. "Yah! Wait! Yoongi said it's not safe for you to walk around alone" Jimin said trying to keep up with me. "If he tells you to jump off a bridge will you do it too?" i asked keeping up my pace. I was no longer walking into the direction of the studio but had instead turned to walk to Yoongi and Namjoons house. "Stop acting so stupid, you know i'm not just here because Yoongi told me to." Jimin was starting to sound mad. "I'm also here because we are friends. Or did you forget we are?" I knew he was right but what could i say. My emotions were running wild and my head was full of confusion. "I don't care if you get scared of my touch because i totally understand you are scared after what Daeho did but just let me be here for you, don't run away from me" 

I stopped suddenly making Jimin bump in me stumbling as he tried to keep both of us standing. "Sorry.." i mumbled. Jimin smiled "Good" he said before we both qontineued to walk next to each other. "And... If you feel like crying just let it go." he said and i nodded.

We arrived at Yoongi and Namjoons home. Jimin was about to push the doorbell but i got the key and openend the door. Quietly i got inside while Jimin followed me. "Took you long enough.. what have you two been doing" Namjoon asked watching us from the couch. Without a word i quickly made my way towards Yoongi's room shutting the door behind me hearing Jimin let out a frustrated sigh. 

Jimins POV

After the little fight we walked in silence. It's not really how i liked us to be but at least it was better than making her walk all alone. I was worried about her but she didn't seem to see this. It must be hard for her after everything that happened and i really tried to understand even though i probably never would. The way Yoongi had talked about her and the reason the other guys had been teasing him made it look like everything was alright but when i came to pick her up things were totally different. I hoped Yoongi knew he had to be carefull with her. Even though she had turned me down i still wanted to be friends. This girls just had a special spot in my heart. The girl i was dating lately would get jelous about this all the time which was kind of amusing. It made me see how bad she had fallen for me.

"Did something happen?" Namjoon asked in confusion sitting up and watching where Hyerin had left to. "Not really... i guess she's just having her month or something..." i lied seeing Namjoon gave me a disquisting stare. I laughed softly. "Anyways.. you hungry?" he asked as i joined him on the couch. "I'm thinking of ordering some friend chicken" he said scrolling trough a food delivery app on his phone. "Sounds good" i smiled making myself comfortable.

We decided to leave Hyerin for now. After some waithing the doorbell finally rang. "Chicken!" I yelled. Namjoon stood up to open the door. As i turned my eyes back to Namjoon who had a plastic bag in his hands i saw him followed by the minty haired boy. "Oh Yoongi's finally done" i said smiling at him. "And he brought Hoseok and Taehyung as well" Namjoon answered me then heard Hoseok yell a "hello" from the hallway. 

Suga's POV

I looked around the room seeing Jimin was here so i guessed he had done what i told him. "Is Hyerin in my room?" i asked while Jimin gave me a nod. He looked kinde trouble though when i said her name. Ignoring how hungry i was went to my room opening it finding it completly dark. Did she go to bed this early? I quietly walked over to the bed and sat down next to Hyerin's sleeping figure. I brushed my hand over her head seeing her stir a little which made it clear to me she was not really sleeping. "Aren't you hungry?" i asked wondering if she had already eaten anything since she got here. 

She stayed silence but in stead opened her eyes and sat up holding my hand. She was wearing the shirt i had given her yesterday which made her look even more tiny than she was, which was really cute. "Come" i said standing up searching for her pants to give them to her so she woudn't walk around in only her underwear and a shirt. I didn't want any of the other guys to stare at her. 

Hyerin followed me as she was done but still hadn't said anything. I thought she was maybe just tired from work so i let it slip off my mind. The guys were already eating as Namjoon handed everyone a beer. Of course what was fried chicken without beer. I let out a sigh wondering what we had to celebrate because it wasn't very often we ate this. Hyerin sat down next to me which was between me and Jimin. As she sat down i saw Jimin turn his attention elswhere and his usual loud mouth fell silence while Hyerin scooted a bit closer to me so there would be a good amount of space between her and Jimin. Did something happen between them? "Hyerin you want one too?" Namjoon asked holding out a beer bottle to her. I glared at Namjoon hoping he would get the message but he ignored me. 

"No i don't really like beer" Hyerin smiled starting to eat in stead. The boys seemed kinda sad that she was not joining in with them so i just grabbed the bottle from Namjoons hand. He seemed supprised but sat back not saying anything about it. While he choose to ignore Taehyung opened his mouth. "Since when do you drink...?" he asked watchng me. I shrugged ignoring the weird looks. Nope i never really drank any alcohol. Well i did drink it in the past but as soon as i got to meet these guys i never touched any alcohol again. I didn't really see the fun of it, it didn't even taste that good but the weird atmosphere this evening made me rethink my usual doings. 

The guys chatted about todays practice and laughed at Namjoon for his repeating mistake on the dance we were learning. "Where are Jungkook and Jin?" Hyerin asked as the topic from before was falling silent. "Kookie is seeing his family and Jin is at home spending time with his girlfriend" Namjoon answered. "Jin has a girlfriend?" Hyerin seemed kinda supprised. It's true Jin never really took his girlfriend much but they had been together for two years already and even lived together. No one really spoke about it but we all knew the girl. 

"Is that so weird? It's not like we can't love because we are idols" Hoseok said laughing a little at how supprised she was. Hyerin nodded smiling shyly "It's just no one ever told me..." she said before taking a bite of her food. 

After an hour or so we were still sitting around the table but everyone but Hyerin had become louder and weirder. Probably because even after the chicken was long gone the beer wasn't. Now i remembered why i hated it. Feeling everything spin i layed my head down in the table feeling Taehyung poke me as he was still as hyper as always. His poking stopped after some time but as i heard a smack and whining Taehyung i shot up. Everyone looked shocked eyes on hyerin. Her hand was out in the air while Taehyung was holding his cheek looking like a lost puppy. "You're going to far!" Jimin suddenly yelled at Hyerin who moved further away from Jimin until she coudn't go any further being stopped by me sitting there. 

I looked back at Taehyung and then at Hyerin. Did she slap him? "Yah don't Yell at her" i yelled back at Jimin who was angrily looking at the girl. "She just slapped Taehyung and you act like it's nothing" he told me but i shrugged. "I would too if he annoyed me to much" this made Jimin explode. Honestly i didnt really get why this was getting to Jimin so bad because Taehyung seemed fine even though he was slapped. "If she can't handle guys don't bring her around" this left me confused. Hyerin stood up and ran to my room. "Hyerin wait! It doesn't even hurt! Come back" Taehyung yelled almost wanting to go after her but was stopped by Hoseok. 

"What is your problem" i said grabbing Jimin by his shirt. The whole evening i have had this feeling something was wrong between Jimin and Hyerin and i was right. I really started to wonder what happened between them. What if he done something to her. "My problem? I was just telling her she's going to far. Can't you see she's scared of any contact with other guys. If she can't fix this don't make her stay around us. She even slapped Taehyung because he poked her" How coudn't i have seen this. I let go of Jimin's shirt and let out a frutrated growl. Daeho had not only done something really disgusting he had also broken my girl. I got why Jimin was acting so weird now. While he was picking her up from work he noticed this about her. He was probably hurt to see his good friend like this. 

"I'm going to say sorry" Taehyung said trying to stand up but was yet again pulled back down by Hoseok. "You guys are only making this worse. Just give her some time. I'm sure her fear will dissapear over time." Namjoon said as he stood up to clean the table. Jimin singhed as if he had a hard time accepting this while Taehyung had already started a poking war with Hoseok. Really these guys.... I left the guys following Hyerin and found her softly sobbing under the covers. "Jimin doesn't mean to be angry, he's just worried." i said pulling the cover away a little so i could see her face but she quickly hid it in the pillows. "I hurt Taehyung" she sobbed making me chuckle a little. "Don't worry he can take a lot. He's not mad at you"

Even though i told her everything was fine she didn't seem to become calm. "They don't hurt you, you know that right" i said brushing my hand over her back. "I know, i'm sorry it was just a reflex" she softly said stopping her sobs. This was going to take a long time to fix.