Third

Nevermind

Your POV

"Wow i can't believe we finished the project in such a short time" i said to Yoongi who was staring infront of him with his sleepy eyes. After the time we went to his house to work on it he kept telling me to work onit at school. I guess he didn't like when his mother yelled at him while i was there so i didn't ask about it and did what he said. We worked during class, excanging ideas and information when the teacher wasn't looking and to my supprise it worked out fine. "Do you think we will pass?" i asked but Yoongi kept quiet. "Are you even listening?" i pouted and glared as he still decided to ignore me. "Hm?" he softly said as almost a minute had past blinking as he looked at my mad face. Lucky the schoolbel rang and we both stood up leaving class without another word. 

Even though i understood Yoongi a bit better now it was still hard for me to know what he was really thinking. He still told me nothing personal and it made me kind of sad that now the project was done we woudn't really have a reason anymore to hang out what would made Yoongi yet again just someone from school. 

I walked to my locker and saw Yoongi and Daeho walk past me. I opened my locker and started to put stuff back in it pretending like i didn't know those guys were there because it seemed like the had stopped. "You are kidding right?" i hear Daeho ask in a serious tone but i could tell from the way he sounded he was half smiling with a disbelieved look on his face. "Why would i make a joke about it..." Yoongi mumbled and obvious iritated. The sounds of other students made it hard to hear what they were really talking about because i could only hear half. "You can't mean this... dude, tell me you are joking" Daeho was slowly getting mad. I shut my locked and turned around seeing both guys in the middle of the hallway. Some other students were watching too and i coudn't blame them, the boys were pretty loud. Yoongi was just shooting an iritated look at the other boy who suddenly blew up. "What happened to you!? screw you! I don't know you anymore." Daeho yelled but Yoongi didn't move a muscle. "heh... So thats how it is... Well i don't ing care if you don't like it..." Yoongi dryly said having this small weird smile on his face and walked away leaving Daeho shocked and angry. 

My mouth was hanging open slingtly at what just happened. Even though i didn't know what it was about i felt shocked to see them act to eacht other like this. They always seemed to be good friends until now. Trying to get back to my own life i quickly left school and got home.

I thought they would make up soon and everything would be normal the next day but as i was sitting in class the seat next to me stayed empty. It wasn't really new for Yoongi to skip school but somehow felt a little worried. 

The day after he also didn't show up and the day after that was the same. When i walked past his house it still looked the same but i never saw him. At school no one seemed to care and it almost felt as if he had never been there. Where did he go? The short times we spent together had made me give him a special place in my heart. He was different from any other guy i missed him.

I guess you could say i've fallen for him. 

 

For almost 3 minutes i was staring at the doorbel of Yoongi's home. I coudn't help myself but find out why he wasn't coming to school anymore. Was it really because of the fight he had with Daeho? My hand moved to the doorbel and soon the door opened but i didn't see who i had hoped for. "Oh you are the girl from before! Come in come in!" she happily said and let me in. I smiled at her and sat down on the couch as she dissapeared into the kitchen. "Would you like some thea?" she asked and i said a "Yes please". Yoongi's mom seemed like a nice woman and i don't think she meant to yell at her son but just wanted the best for him. Parents always were like that. "Yoongi isn't home yet but you can wait if you want to." She said as she placed the cup of thea on the small coffee table. 

I felt awkward for going to his house and wait for him but at least i knew he was still alive. The woman dissapeared again doing what she was doing before i came into the house and left me alone in the livingroom. I'm not sure how long i've been waithing but i remember the woman say she had to go to the store for a bit and i dozed off after that. My eyes were closed and i could feel myself falling asleep not even notiving the frontdoor had opened. Suddenly i felt some hair in face being tucked behind my ear waking me up. My eyes spung open and i found Yoongi bowed over me holding himself in place with his hand on the arm of the couch and his other hand close to my face. My heart began pounding faster and red covered my cheeks. Why was he so close. "Don't tell me you've been waithing for me" Yoongi softyl asked still in the same position. 

Say something, talk!!!! i yelled to myself inside of my head and gulped. I didn't know why but i suddenly coudn't handle Yoongi being this close to me. "Why did you skip class?" i quickly asked thrying to act as if nothing was wrong with me. He just smiled and pushed himself away from me chuckling a little. "Does it matter? did you miss me?" he asked with a smirk. No please don't. How was i going to explain myself? "NO! I..... I just wondered where you was. You sit next to me, can't i worry about you a bit?" i asked and he chuckled again. "There's nothing to worry about. You should know by now i skip school somethimes" This was true but i coudn't help it. After that little fight he had with Daeho it just made me worry. 

"Did my mom let you in?" Yoongi asked as her was walking away from me towards the stairs. I quickly got up and followed him seeing this as an invitation since he didn't kick me out. When we got to his room he sat behind his desk collecting the papers like he had done before and hyding them from me. I let out a giggle sitting on his bed "I won't read them again" i told him but he looked back squinting his eyes. "Better save than sorry"

When he was done he completly focused on me staring at me with his blank stare. "Why are you here again?" he asked knowing it was kind of weird to come look for him since we didn't have any school things to do together or were even something close to friends although i hoped he did think of me as something more than a stranger. I just pouted at his quistion and he laughed a little standing up and sitting back down next to me his eyes looking at mine as if he was searching for something. "What?" i asked blushing and getting nervous at his silent staring game. 

Unable to register what he suddenly did i hold my breath feeling his arms around me and head burried in my shoulder. As i let out a gasping breath he softly spoke. "I'm sorry" His voice sounded like he had done something really bad but i didn't know why. "I'm really sorry" It sounded like he was apologising for something that was not just a hug. "Why are you sorry?" i asked feeling his grip tighten around me which made me react with returning the hug and closed my eyes taking in his lovely scent. I liked how close he was and my heart was going crazy because of it but this was not the kind of way i wanted him to be close to me, asking for forgiveness about something i wasn't sure. He never answered my question staying like this for what felt like hours. I was about to pull away but he pulled me down with him now laying on his bed our legs hanging on the edge. 

I was supprised didn't know what to do. I've never been this close to a guy before and it made me extreamly shy. His silence was also not really helping. "Yoongi?" i asked pushing myself up on my arms to the boy who was losening his grip on me as i did this. He was just looking back at me but his eyes said nothing. Was this how romantic things were supposed to happen? It made me really confused and my heart was almost beating out of my chest from how close he was. Yoongi on the other hand seemed to complitly fine with this, i could not find even a little bit of nervousity on his side but then again, right now i coudn't read any emotion from him. "hm?" He answered giving me a questioning look as if he had no idea why i was confused. I let out a nervous giggle. "What are you doing?" i asked seeing his questioning look fade back to the one i coudn't read. "You are weird, you know that?" he said and smiled. No he did not just avoid the question. He lauged at my reaction dropping his arms from me letting me free but i didn't go away. I felt sad at the sudden loss so in stead i moved closer laying next to him with my head on his arm. I felt him hesitate for a momend but he was soon wrapped his arms back around me. We cubbled for some time and even though i found this kind of weird from Yoongi i enjoyed the moment.

I wasn't sure how long we had layed there but i got up and he did too "I have to go home" i said and he brought me downstairs saying goodbye to me suddenly acting in the way he always did. No skinship and just a simple bye. He was so strange.


The next day i thought the seat next to me would stay empty again but Yoongi suddenly walked into the classroom. "Min Yoongi! if you keep skipping school or get in late again i will sent you to the principal." A giggle escaped my lips. She would always say this but in the end never did. The black haired boy sat down next to me getting in his sleepy mode. I smiled feeling a happy bubble stuck in my stomach. Yoongi was back in school.

When break came i walked up to Mari who smiled and waved at me. Next to her was Daeho who frowned at me. I wondered why but tried to ignore it. Maybe he knew i was friends with Yoongi. Maybe they still hadn't made things right between each other.

We ate lunch and Mari left me alone with Daeho for a moment who again frowned at me. "You're waisting your time" he said getting me confused. "on what?" i asked and he glanged at Mari who was slowly goming back to us. "Yoongi. Just forget about him. He't not worth your time"  he said before turning to Mari and smiled talking with her and ignoring me. I had wanted to ask him why but i guess he didn't want Mari to hear it so i kept it for myself. 

Soon i was going to realise why Daeho had said that. Yoongi had dissapeared. Again. But this time it was for real. I only knew because the taecher stated he had moved away  so right when i got out of school i ran to his house finding out his mom was still there but she only frowned at me and closed the door on me. I guess he was really gone and i never knew how, where to and why. No one ever told me anything. We never excanged numbers.

Was this why you were sorry? You should have told me you were going to dissapear in stead of your sorry's

Over the time i had made myself to hate Yoongi for leaving without a word. It was hurting because.... i had really fallen for him. I didn't want him to go but i could do nothing about it. There was no way for me to contact him to make him come back. 

But i was going to forget about him. I hoped.