Six

Nevermind

One month ago

Suga's POV

How are you doing after all these years?
Are you okay?
Do you still remember who i am or did you already forgot?

Are you watching me?
Can you hear me?
Do you miss me?

"Hey suga what are you doing?" I heard Jimin ask. "Hm?" I turned my head away from the window to see the younger boy walking my way. I was sitting on the ground in the corner of the room, my back leaning against the wall. My eyes stared outside the big windows in the backdoor that led to the garden. Rain drops were sliding down the glass.

Jimin sat down next to me and smiled. "I'm supprised you're not asleep" he said with a chuckle which made me sigh softly. "I'm not really tired" i answered in a bored tone. "I see... Is something troubling you? You seemed to be deep in thoughts earlier" he asked always curious about what i was thinking. Maybe because it was somethimes hard to read. I was always very straight forwards with most things but there were also a lot of things no one else would ever know about unless i had a reason to tell them and the boys knew that. "Not really... Just wondering how everyone back home is doing" i mumbled turning back to watch the dark grey clouds.

"Why don't you visit them?" Jimin asked his eyes now also hynotized by the raindrops sliding over the window. "Didn't i tell you i lost contact with almost everyone?" i actually didn't really feel like talking about this. I dropped everyone who didn't believe in me back than and who thought my decisions were bad. I also pushed a lot of people away when i choose this path. I didn't want them to worry or turn into those that didn't like my decisions. "What about your mom?" Jimin's voice brought me back to reality. I let out a long sigh "I still can't get over the fact she tried to take my dreams away from me. But i guess i could visit her again... She doesn't think the same as before anymore." I told and could see Jimins reflection in the window. He was having this eye smiling smile. 

We both went silence for a while but when he didn't get up and left i started to wonder what he wanted. Normaly he would have gotten bored by just sitting next to me without a word. "What's wrong...?" i asked knowing he was either going to ask for something stupid or had a problem. "I sort of have a problem..." he said which made me curios so i looked at him seeing how he was looking at his feet and was he... blushing? "What problem?"

"Uhm... i have started to maybe like someone lately..." he said and i fell silence. Why was he telling me this? I didn't really care about his love life unless it was affecting me and the others, bts as well. Did he mess up? "Yah... i'm telling you something embarrassing and you just keep quiet.." he said making me chuckle a bit. So he was this kind of guy, getting all shy about liking someone. How cute. He pouted at me as i smiled at his shyness. "Okay... so you like someone? So what? " i asked still not sure what i had to do with this information. "I don't really know how to tell her... It looks like she only thinks of me as a brother." he told making clear why he was telling me this. "Ah.. you want my help?" i said seeing him nob his head shyly. "Why don't you ask someone else... i'm not really good with girls..." i said looking away from the boy. It was true. I didn't like meeting new people or socialising with them. From the outside i might seem like someone who isn't afraid of anything but i guess i can be pretty shy showing this as cold and not interested. I didn't have much relationships and those i did have didn't last long. I either didn't like the girl or they got mad at me for being to busy with music. I was no good with these things. 

"Hoseok laughed at me.... He says i won't have a chance with her because i was friendzoned on day 1" I wanted to laugh but kept it in. This boy was really something. "Just ask het out or something. If she says no then you know the answer and if she says yes it might mean she is interested in you too" i explained in a somewhat bored tone. Was he seriously going to take advise from someone who was forever single? "But... ugh... i guess you're right." Jimin gave in but that didn't mean he was actually going to do it. Knowing him he would probably wait for this 'special moment' to ask which would never come. He was the kind of guy that seemed to play around and flirt with a lot of girls but he was actually just really friendly and when it came to really like someone he would suddenly become shy.

"Who is this girl anyway? Is she a trainee?" i asked kind of wondering because it might become trouble in the future if someone found out. For us idols it was hard to date. You would never know if it was going to be accepted or totally burned down. "She's my neighbour" he said kind of supprising me. We had lived all together in dorms for such a long time but recently all kind of moved out to have a bit more space. Who would have thought Jimin would fall for just the girl next door. "You guys should meet her! She is really sweet, maybe we can all go to the cafee she's working at soon" Jimin had become excited and began planning when we could all meet this girl he had fallen for. "if you haven't asked her on a date by then i will steal her away from you so you better ask her out soon" I giving him a reason to not wait too long and ask her already. 

Back to the present/now(chapter four)

Me and the guys were making our way to the appartment of Jimin and Hoseok. We were going to hang out at their place since they had the biggest living room from all of us. "Hm? door is open?" V mumbled and invited himself in. We all got in finding the two guys in the living room. Suddenly someone seemed to run away but i hadn't even noticed this someone before she had pushed trough us running out of the door.  "Hyer..." Hoseok yelled but she was already gone. "Who was that?" V asked, i could see the curiousity all over his face. "Our neighbour" Hoseok answered as he glanged at Jimin who seemed to think the exact same thing as him. So that was the girl Jimin had a little crush on. "Why did she run away?" Jungkook asked blinking in confusion. "Uhm... She's just shy.." Jimin said but i could hear something in his voice which told me this was a lie. 

V was heading to the door probably going after this girl to be his alien like self. "Your neighbour? I want to meet her!" he loudly said but got stopped by Jimin. "Maybe you should leave her alone for now. You can meet het next time" Jimin told V who sadly hung his head but had agreed. 


It's been almost a week after we sort of met the girl Jimin had a crush on but today he had asked us to come to the caffee she worked at. He really wanted to show her to us. We walked in and i saw someone, a girl quickly hid behind the counter. Jimin and Hoseok asked for their Neighbour while me and the rest of the guys sat down at a table. V and Jungkook were being loud arguing about something while Rapmonster was trying to make them shut up. Jin on the other hand just quietly laughed at the boys. 

My eyes went back to the counter seeing the girl who had dug down behind it before was now standing straight but suddenly my eyes grew wide as i noticed who she was. I was in shock and quickly turned my head away trying to hyde my shock. Why was Hyerin here? No why was she hyding? I suddenly felt kind of sick. What was i going to say to her? Did i need to explain why i left? What is she is mad. It scared me. Jimin and Hoseok joined us at the table and i could see how happy Jimin was with seeing his crush, Hyerin.....

"So that's your neighbour?" V asked getting a nod from the two boys. "Why is she so shy?" he asked but was ignored by everyone as Jimin asked a question. "I don't know how to ask her out" he suddenly seemed super nervous. All the other guys already knew about his crush. After he asked me for advice he also asked the others what they thought but got told the same. I faked a chuckle "You still haven't asked her out?" i asked and he looked down at the table shyly. Jimin why do you like Hyerin. Why can't it be another girl. Why her. I bit my lip feeling my heart sting. 

"You remember what i told you right" i said chuckling as his eyes shot up to mine. "I'll steal her away from you" i dryly said making the other members laugh and Jimin pout. Soon Hyerin had come to our table handing us our drinks but i kept my eyes on the table. My body was frozen and hold my breath until a cup was placed in front of me. With this i finally turned to look at her face for the first time in 5 years. I swalowed not able to say anything. She had changed. But not much. She had become a little older and more woman like. She was more curvy now and her face was prettyer than i rememebered. Why had i left you behind. Maybe this was one of the very little things i regret in life. I wonder what had become of us if i had not ignored the small fluthering feelings i had before. If i had given her a chance, if she thought the same way. But that was long ago. You belonged to someone else now. Not yet but you will soon. Jimin actually suits you better than anyone else. 

During the whole time we were in the caffee Hyerin and me hadn't said anything. Overall i was more quieter than usual but no one seemed to notice since it wasn't really weird for me to keep my mouth shut. I had tried to get Hyerin's attention trying to get eye contact but she seemed to ignore me. I know it's you. You haven't forgotten have you? Because she was ignoring me it only challenged me more to get her to talk so after we had paid a visit to the cafe and the day had ended i didn't leave home but in stead waited until Hyerin was done with work. It was cold and i began to wonder if i should maybe go home. It was taking pretty long now. Maybe she knew i was waithing for her and stayed inside to avoid me. 

With my hoody covering the top of my head and my hands stuffed in my pockets i waited. Leaning my body against the wall because i was too tired to stand on my own. I heard the door open and sounds of keys closing the door. I looked at where the sound came from seeing Hyerin had finally come out. "You didn't forgot who i am right?" i asked with a calm voice seeing her looking my way almost dropping her keys. She obvesly hadn't expect me to be here.