Act Like Nothing

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dara-ssi! Sandara-ssi!"

 

Dara shut her eyes and sighs, annoyed hearing Kiyong's voice calling her from behind. She was about to go back to the cafeteria where Bom, CL and Minzy are waiting for her. She just came from the principal office and met Mr. Hwang.

 

With uneasy smile, she turned around. "Kiyong-ssi," she greeted half-heartedly.

 

"OMO! It's really you. I can't believe it. We're going to see a lot each other for now on!" he gushed excitedly. He didn't even let her talk and continue his blabbering. "Oh! I almost forgot. Here!" he gave her a box of chocolate. "I ordered it from Switzerland just to give you as my welcome present!"

 

"Ah..." Dara doesn't want to accept it. But she doesn't know how to refuse him. Besides the chocolate has peanut ingredient which she is allergic with. "Mianhe, Kiyong-ssi. I can't accept it. But thank you," she said politely.

 

Kiyong's face fell disappointedly.

 

"I-Is that so? A-Arasso," he said dejectedly with slumped shoulder.

 

"Neh. I'm sorry. Um, I have to go. My friends are waiting for me," she said and quickly turns around and walked away before Kiyong could react.

 

Dara sighs in relief when she got away from him. Kiyong is a nice guy. However, he is so persistent that it annoys her so much. Dara already told him to stop 'courting' her and sending her gifts. But he still kept on doing it.

 

And now that they were at the same place, she knew it will get worst.

 

She really needs to come up with a solution for this before it gets out of hand.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Five boys watched on the bench as a loser guy walks away dejectedly after the new girl left him without looking back.

 

Top whistled. "Looks like Ki-to-the-loser-yong got rejected. But I must say, he got guts," he frowns at his own words. "Wait?! That doesn't seem right?"

 

"What? Jang?" Daesung asked confused.

 

"No, . My grammar," he rolled his eyes at him.

 

"Ow..." Daesung blinks dumbly at him.

 

"Aish! Just look at your mirror, Narcisso," he ignored him after.

 

"The girl is familiar though. Is she one of our new classmates?" Seungri wondered. "The one with that feisty cat and the other two?"

 

"You mean the one who got you creamed?" Top smirks at the maknae remembering how their new classmate fought back to him.

 

"She did not, okay?" he made a face at Top.

 

"That's CL for you, maknae," Daesung joined the tease.

 

"CL? You mean the tigress," Seungri rolled her eyes.

 

"I heard that they lead DG LA. They came from rich families as well. That girl, I think her name is...wait, I forgot. What's her name again?" Daesung informed them.

 

"What? Didn't you listen to them when they introduce themselves a while ago?" Top said.

 

"As if you did," he snorted.

 

"Well, all of us didn't pay attention," Seungri chirped with a smirk.

 

"You're right. But I can't recall her name...all I can remember is it's unique. That's Sara...ani. It's..."

 

"Sandara Park," Taeyang supplied.

 

The three of them turns to him surprisingly.

 

"Bwoh, how did you know?" Top asked.

 

Taeyang shrugs and glanced at Jiyong who's devoid of any emotions; his eyes never left the direction where Dara had gone to.

 

"You know her, do you, hyung?" Daesung asked suspiciously.

 

Taeyang only smirked.

 

"Well, she's quite a chick. And she looks smart too," Top commented.

 

"I can only agree. In fact, the four of them are. They do look someone you can't mess up with," Daesung added.

 

"Heol! That's ridiculous, Daesung hyung. Can you hear yourself? This is our territory. It's them who should not mess with us," Seungri pumps his fist to the air.

 

"," Top and Daesung muttered together.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Let's go," Jiyong breaks his silence and stood up.

 

"Where?" Top asked.

 

"Cafeteria. We'll going to get someone's attention," he said mysteriously with a hint of wickedness in his eyes.

 

"Oh! We're goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter