And I Love You So

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong played with his car keys as he waited for Sandara to come down in the living room. Aunty Ji Yeon left ahead of them and let him wait as she doesn’t want to be late for his parents’ event. Sandara wasn’t done yet preparing for the party when he arrived. So there he was at Park mansion’s elegant living room, marveling its surroundings.

 

He had been in Sandara’s house even before so he was actually familiar with their home. Though, he noticed some furnitures has been replaced by new classic ones. Sandara’s mom loves classic style so it only figures that their home has a lot of classic items in it.

 

After a while, Jiyong heard steps coming down, assuming it was finally Sandara, he looked up and held his breath as soon as he watched the latter descends in the staircase. It is as if time seemed slowed down. Jiyong cannot take away his gaze at her. It is as if there was a magical spell casted on him and he is simply captivated by her distinct beauty.

 

Sandara steps down gracefully at every steps of the staircase while her off shoulder gown that has knee length cut swayed along her movements. Her hair is slightly curled on its tendrils and braided on the back, leaving some coiled strands hangs loosely. She had a flowery crown on top of her head like a halo and a lace choker around her lovely neck. Her pair of three inches stilettos made contact with the tiled floor until she reached him.

 

“Hello,” she greeted him as she smiled. Her pink blushed curled along with her pink lips.

 

Jiyong blinks dazzled. His gazed melted her and Sandara felt shy all of a sudden. She blushed slightly, adding some shade on her make up blush as she lowered her gaze.

 

“Yah. Stop looking at me like that. It’s embarrassing,” she mumbled shyly and peeks at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong grins when his momentary reverie cut by her. He chortles a bit and stepped closer to her.

 

“Aigoo! My baby is shy,” he said as he gathers her into an embrace. “You look gorgeous, baby girl.” He whispered near her ear as he slides her hand at the small of her back, drawing some circles. He planted a soft kiss on the side of her head as he moved a bit to look at her flushed but smiling face. “You will be the most beautiful girl in the party tonight. So don’t be embarrass, arasso? You’re perfect,” he said sincerely.

 

“I’m not perfect. But thank you, Jiyong,” she said as she looked at him in the eyes before her gazed traveled on his entirety. “Hmm, you don’t look bad yourself. I like your suit,” she said while fixing his bow.

 

Jiyong grins sheepishly while biting his lower lip. He had worn his best pair of black suit, black pants and white under polo with a black bow, and leather shoes for tonight’s party. His orange hair stands out among his formal outfit.

 

“Aren’t we perfect match?” he boasted.

 

Sandara giggled as she shakes her head smiling.

 

“Come on. Let’s go. I don’t want to be late,” she said and clang to his arm which he gladly indulged.

 

“Arasso. Let’s go, baby,” he said and ushered his girl out towards his car.

 

They traveled peacefully until they reached the venue. Jiyong climbs out of the car first as he round to the passenger side and opened the door for her like a perfect gentleman. Sandara returned the courtesy by thanking him. A valet immediately attended to them and Jiyong tossed his keys to him. They proceed in the event hall where his parents’ anniversary party held. As soon as they entered the hall with their hands intertwined together, almost everyone glazed their attention towards them.

 

Jiyong walked her inside proudly though. He doesn’t care about the attention they were getting. After all, their families were well known by everyone. And he has quite put an impression among them because of his school’s reputation as the bad boy bully.

 

“Jiyong-ah, thank God you’re here now,” Mrs. Kwon was the first one greeted them beside her was Jiyong’s dad, smiling to them. “Sandara! Aigoo, I’m glad you’re here,” Madame Kwon beams at her and pulled her to give her a kiss on her cheeks. “You look beautiful, Sandara.”

 

Sandara shyly bowed. “Thank you eomonim. And happy anniversary to you and abeoji.”

 

“Thank you, Sandara,” Daddy Kwon said. “I saw your friends are already here. Go ahead and enjoy the party. You’ll just going to be bored around your old men here,” he added.

 

“Yes dad. Thanks!” Jiyong said and gave his mother a hug and kiss on the cheek before turning to his father and hugging him as well. “Happy anniversary. I love you dad, mom!” he then turns to her and smiled. “Let’s go around.”

 

Sandara smiled and nodded and let him dragged her with him as they tours around to find their friends. They spotted them near the buffet table when the overly excited and loud Seungri called their attention. Well, not only theirs but the other guests as well because of his loud shout out.

 

“Wow! You look gorgeous, Sandara,” Taeyang complimented her as soon as they get to their table. Bom, CL and Minzy were also present with them.

 

“Aherm!” Jiyong fakes a cough and playfully glares at Taeyang. “No ogling to my baby girl, T.” he joked and put an arm around Sandara’s shoulder.

 

Sandara glared at him and slightly elbowed his side, making him winced a bit. Taeyang only chuckled along with their friends.

 

“Possessive bastard.” Top playfully throws him the table napkin.

 

Just like him, Bigbang also in their best formal suits as the girls worn their elegant gowns. Bom has a coral sinuous sleeveless gown with gold hems and boat neckline. Minzy has worn a tutu short dress with a sequence heart top. Then, CL had a grayish long tube gown with gold chain belt.

 

“This party is awesome, Jiyong-ssi! I love the food,” Bom commented.

 

“Thanks noona. I’ll let my parents know about it. Though, it’s the hotel’s chef that you should be grateful about that.”

 

“Sure thing!”

 

“The music is good too. Is Frank Sinatra your parents’ favorite?” Top asked.

 

“Neh. They really love classic music. So just bear for the next songs you’ll gonna hear. No KPOP songs for tonight.”

 

“Aigoo. That’s not a problem. It actually gives a good ambiance for the occasion. Your parents are really kind, Jiyong-oppa. They’re very accommodating!” Minzy beams at him.

 

“Oh, thank you. They will be glad to hear that. By the way, how’s everything here?”

 

“We’re good. Don’t worry. Why don’t you seat with us? The program isn’t starting yet, I guess. There are a lot of guests still coming in. How many invites does your parents gave out really? I think people are multiplying every minute,” Daesung remarked with a laugh.

 

“Sure,” Jiyong said and pulled out the unoccupied chairs to their table. He let Sandara seat first then he occupied the other beside her. His arm made it to the back of her seat. He looked around and true enough, the guests were crowding the venue. “Mom has a lot of friends, as well as dad. Aside from the business partners, I guess, they invited almost their acquaintances.”

 

“I saw your mom earlier unnie. Aunty Ji Yeon’s looked elegant with her bun and fox-fur bolero. Her silk gown is to die for! She doesn’t look at her 40’s at all. She doesn’t even look like a sixteen year old mother,” CL informed her.

 

“Mom has been really beautiful even on casual. That’s why my dad loves her,” she said proudly.

 

“Does noona got her beauty to Madame Park?” Seungri teased as Sandara blushed.

 

“Aunty’s really pretty and I believe uncle would agree in heaven, right baby? You’re both are. I’m so lucky I have you,” Jiyong said and gave her a big playful hug from her seat.

 

“Jiyong-ssi will get every chance he can just to take advantage to our Sandara. We’re all getting used to it really. I just don’t know with these boys.” Bom chuckled at the Bigbang boys grimaced and cringing faces. “See? Aigoo! Such innocent boys! Try to find your own girlfriends so you would have someone to take advantage with like Jiyong to Sandara,” she suggested and took a bit a sip on her orange juice.

 

Jiyong chuckled but Sandara elbowed him again, making him winced and released her. The other boys, on the other hand, looked horrified.

 

“I’m fine, thank you very much, Bom-ssi. Girlfriends were only headaches. No offensement Sandara-ssi,” Top snorted.

 

“None taken. It’s alright,” Sandara smiled thoughtfully.

 

“It’s fine with me really. But I chose to give it to fate about my love life,” Taeyang said with a smile.

 

“You do believe in fate huh?” CL smirked at him amusingly.

 

“I do. I have seen it beforehand,” he told her honestly.

 

The girls blink even the boys. But Taeyang only smiled at their awe faces.

 

“How?”

 

“I have known only two, one is my parents. They have a common love story, you know. They met at social gathering much like this and it was love at first sight. They told me its fate that brought them together. They both party crashers and fell in love the same time. The second,” he hummed and his gaze landed on his best friend. He broke into a small smile and continued shyly. “This couple tested by fate. I watched them put together and fell apart at the same time. I witnessed their love at the beginning and witness how their love story ended as well. Their story proved me how love can both built and destroy someone. But most of all, their love teaches me what faith truly means. You know, I saw how their love bloomed, shuttered, get lost and found one another once again. And they made me realize how twisted fate can be. They taught me the importance of loyalty, honesty and trust. So yeah, I start believing in fate when I learned my parents love story. But their love story gave me faith about fate. I would like to have loved like that if fate permits me no matter how painful it may be.”

 

Their table fell silent as they gawk at Taeyang dumbfounded. His words struck them. They never knew this side of him.

 

“Wow!” Top whispered while blinking at him riveted.

 

“I am just curious, Taeyang hyung,” Seungri spoke up. “Who’s the second love story?”

 

Taeyang looked at the maknae and smiled.

 

“That… it’s Jiyong and Sandara’s,” he answered and looked at the couple.

 

Jiyong and Sandara stared at him. Overwhelming emotion swelled inside them. They looked astound. They never knew he saw their love story like that. If they will be asked about it, they would rather say how much painful and full of sorrow and disappointments their love resulted. They never see them the way Taeyang did.

 

“T…” Jiyong mumbled but because of the overwhelming feeling he couldn’t make up his words. So instead, he stood up and embraces his best friend.

 

“Ji…” Taeyang chuckled and just let his brother be.

 

“Thank you, bro,” he whispered in appreciation. Taeyang has been there with him during the ups and downs of his life. He saw him crumbled because of love and helped him stood up from being shattered. He was there when he struggled and never leaves his side no matter how pathetic and loser he looked like.

 

Taeyang looked over to Sandara who tears a bit but managed to control it as she stared gratefully at him and mouthed thank you for being a best friend to Jiyong, for being her friend as well.

 

“Yah. That’s enough. Let’s dance and enjoy the music,” Bom said while wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter