Hers Then and Now

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bigbang boys lay low from their past time ever since the girls came in. G-Dragon is and always will be the center of attraction no matter what. But Kwon Jiyong revolves only around to one person—Sandara Park.

 

She is the center of his universe. His one and only baby girl from the very beginning.

 

Many had attempted to seduce and attracts his heart and attention. But he takes none and repelled any other women desires to have him. Kwon Jiyong may be single in status but he isn't available anymore. Someone already holds his heart and hers to either break it or keep it.

 

G-Dragon was the same because he is part of Kwon Jiyong. His alter ego wants the same woman as well. They are one when in love and two in life. His Yin and Yang. The balance of his personality. One cannot go without with the other.

 

Now, now calm down your pretty little butts. He's not having or anyway diagnosed of dual personality disorder or even multi person who gradually changes in terms of behavior. Kwon Jiyong and G-Dragon are one person only.

 

Sandara Park serves as his talisman. A light that casted over him. She brings out the best and worst in him. She is his personal dosage of good will and new perspective.

 

Before Sandara, Jiyong's life can be called nonsense and has no direction at all. He was a completely rebel to his parents. A brat in their home and a bad boy outside the streets. At school, he was called the bully. He had no dreams. He was a floating boat in the sea who depends on the will of the wind where it takes him.

 

When Sandara came and he saved her once, Jiyong fell hard and fast. He found someone who shows him the real meaning of love. His life changed. He reconciled with his parents and he returns as their son. He came back to their house and he called it home. At school, he was still feared but no longer a bully. He less spents time in streets and turns into a good boy.

 

But as what sayings goes, what comes around goes around.

 

His mistakes chase after him. Leaving the most special person in his life the biggest casualty.

 

After Sandara, his life turns upside down. His heart broke into fine pieces. He was wreck. It was not amendable because the damage has been done already.

 

But fate plays ed up and fair.

 

It opens doors for chances and new beginnings. It gave him another opportunity to make amends of his past mistakes and make up for it.

 

Now that he has Sandara around, he will never let her go anymore and make sure not to do the same mistake twice.

 

He won't hurt her again.

 

It will be a long run to take but for a heart knows true love, it wouldn't be a bother. He can wait a lifetime if that is. The pain he caused isn't easy to erase. But a love that was pure and true cannot be forgotten.

 

And that is what he offers to Sandara.

 

His love. His heart. His life.

 

~ ~ ~
 

"This is so boring! I want something thrilling. Something that will make my blood pumping with adrenaline rush," Seungri exclaimed as they spent the weekend in Top's pad.

 

Taeyang and Daesung are playing his newly purchased Wii while Top was busy mastering the art of Instagram on his iPhone. Seungri was bored to death who ended up watching a couple of lizards on the ceiling making love. On the other hand, Jiyong was busy checking his phone then his wrist watch, the wall clock on top of Top's state of the art sound equipments and also the number of airplane passed by overlooking the window glass while tapping the armrest of Top's weird looking love seat. If that is called a love seat since it looks like an architectural material that only put on the exhibits and their Top hyung robbed it off in the middle of the night wearing his infamous black cape, enormous hat and funny looking mask.

 

Seriously, the boredom will kill them anytime soon. Later the two monkeys playing on the digital tennis match will get bored too and joined their squad of bored people. Only Top had fun from discovering the function of social media and began posting out of this world stuffs he find cool and follows people and replying to their comments.

 

'Damn it! Why isn't she texting me? I should insisted to come. That bastard might do something to my baby girl! I swear I will kill him off if he did. Ah! This is driving me crazy?!?! SANDARA PARK, FUTURE MRS. KWON JIYONG, ANSWER MEEEEE!!!' he yelled in his mind.

 

"Dude, are you alright?" Taeyang asked him.

 

Jiyong realized that all of them are looking at him with strange gazes. He straightens up and clears his throat. He unconsciously said it out loud, gaining his friends attention. It supposed to be subsconsciuos but it turns out he is so frustrated and worried that he spilled it already.

 

"I-I... Ah..." he stuttered.

 

"Hyung, did noona dated someone else that's why you're worried?" Daesung asked thoughtfully.

 

"Ani. She didn't," he vehemently said no. If ever that's true, he'll surely clobber that guy even before he can make a move.

 

"Aigoo! Jiyong-ah, if you misses her that much then call her. You are making your life difficult when there are easy ways to make it simple. Tsk." Top said as he goes back to tapping and scrolling on his phone screen.

 

"You yelled for nothing, Jiyong hyung?" Seungri looked at him blankly. "Do you know I missed the chance to see the lizards finally meet ?!?! God hyung! This day is already it up boring weekend. Don't make it more awful," Seungri said and received two pillows being thrown at his face by none other than Daesung and Taeyang. "Yah, hyung! Why did you do that? Aish!"

 

"Off your ert mind, maknae. Spare the innocent reptiles," Daesung said as he turns to his mirror to check his newly trimmed hair.

 

"Serves you right. What's with your haircut, Dae?! You've got small eyes already. How can you see through that bangs if they blocks your line of vision?!" Taeyang asked.

 

"It's cool. Look, I'll gonna blew some air or flip it up and Viola!" Daesung did those and chuckled on his own amusement while Taeyang looked at him with deadpanned expression, not even half amused.

 

"Ack! Top hyung?!?! Why did you tagged me these ugly pigs' butts?!?!" Seungri cried out after receiving a notif from his phone.

 

Jiyong just shaked his head, watching his friends. He still waiting for Sandara's message. She came to visit the jail ward today as she had told him. He wanted to come with her but she didn't allowed him.

 

He complied to her heed as usual and let her do what she wants. Besides the girls are with her. She won't be in trouble, right?

 

She was safe going there since it's the correctional in the first place and there are a lot of police around, guarding them. He doesn't need to worry.

 

But a call will not hurt right? He can't stay put after all.

 

"Let's go out! It's really boring here," Seungri finally stood up after watching the lizards' .

 

"Where do you plan to go then?" Taeyang asked.

 

Seungri grins. "Club Bae Bae!"

 

The older boys widen their eyes at him when he mentions the newly pub club restaurant nearby. Is he serious? It's freaking four in the afternoon. It wasn't open yet.

 

"Yah! It's too early, Seungri. Stay here or better yet let's go to Seven hyung's restaurant. It's been a while since we had seen him," Jiyong suggested.

 

"The Lucky Seven?" Top asked.

 

"Neh. They serve great food and we can stay there as long as we can."

 

"Good idea. Let's go!" Daesung said and walks ahead of them. But because of his bangs obstructing his eyes, he didn't see the pillar as he goes first.

 

He bumps into it and stumbled back while hissing in pain.

 

While the four watched him while laughing at their friend's misfortune.

 

~  ~ ~

 

The boys came to Lucky Seven and choose the table in the corner. A waitress immediately attended to them. After saying their orders, they asked the waitress about their Seven hyung.

 

"Is Seven hyung here?" Taeyang asked.

 

The waitress blushed before answering shyly. "Sajangnim is in his office right now, attending his visitors."

 

"Ah...okay. Thank you." Taeyang gave the latter his eye smile.

 

The waitress left after bowing to them to get their orders. The boys waited patiently. They talk at random topic even observed the customers inside. When their orders came, they also start eating. A very familiar voice called them in the middle of their meal.

 

"Bigbang?!"

 

The boys looked up as they all broke into wide grins knowing the owner of the voice. They all stood up and addressed him.

 

"Seven hyung!"

 

Seven approached them and gave each a brotherly pat on their shoulders. "Aigoo! You've grown so much, boys. We'd not seen each other for ages already. And you seems growing as time passed by."

 

"And you haven't changed a bit hyung," Top remarked with a grin.

 

"Aish. Look at this kid. You complement your hyung unbiasedly, neh, Choi Top? I like it though. You're really good f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter