Utterly Protective

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that day happened inside Kiyong’s classroom, Jiyong was feared even more. That is the very first time they seen him lose his cool and really in rage. Somehow they knew he is not usually using his own hands when bullying. It’s a rare and most probably a sight they never want to experience again. He is beyond scary.

 

And since that day forward, Kiyong stopped bothering Dara. Nope. He didn’t stop courting her instead he would let Hye Mi sends his presents to her while he keeps his distance from her.

 

“Are you not contented with what happened few days ago? You’re bully boyfriend almost killed oppa because of you,” Hye Mi confronted her when she was ordered to give another peace offering from Kiyong.

 

“Shut up, Hye Mi. Sandara doesn’t have to do with it. It’s Kiyong’s fault anyway. He assaulted our friend.” Bom defended her immediately.

 

“He didn’t assault her. It’s her fault that Kiyong-oppa lost his patience. She’s playing hard to get,” Hye Mi glares at her.

 

“Are you nuts? Everyone saw what happened. Your oppa is a psycho freak. And besides, Dara unnie is not playing hard to get. In fact, she hates Kiyong and always rejecting him. That baby of yours is the one who keep on insisting himself to our unnie,” CL spats glaring back at Hye Mi.

 

“Oppa is not a psycho! Give back what you said!” Hye Mi growls at her.

 

CL only smirked and stood up circling around Hye Mi. “My, my, it’s not only Kiyong-ssi who has nuts in their head. You should see a shrink too, Hye Mi-ssi. I heard craziness is contagious.”

 

“I’m not crazy, you bi—“

 

“Don’t you dare call my friends any names that only suits you, Hye Mi,” Dara cut her off with a grim voice. She stood up and looked at Hye Mi squarely. “You better keep your filthy mouth to yourself, Hye Mi. I keep my silence for so long. Don’t provoke me. You know very well I can do anything I want to destroy you. You’re nothing compare to anybody here,” she said as she steps forward to her ear. “You’re a trash and a nobody. What makes you think you get par with me? Don’t act high and mighty. I can kick you out in this school anytime I want. Don’t push me,” then she shove the wrap gift in her chest forcefully.

 

Hye Mi steps backwards a bit because of the impact as she looks up to her with a glare.

 

“Tell to your boss to stop bothering me. And you, don’t you dare cross our way ever again. Mark my word Hye Mi,” she said before she signals the girls to leave the poor girl.

 

Dara walks ahead and let out a deep sigh. She’s not the type to throws insult at anyone. She would rather keep shut and stayed silent. But today, Hye Mi was out of line. She won’t let anyone say bad words to her friends especially that person is not worth it.

 

“Are you okay, unnie?” Minzy asked her worriedly.

 

“I’m fine, Minzy-ah. Don’t worry, arasso?” she smiled at her reassuringly.

 

“That’s our girl! Hye Mi needs to know where to stand. And Dara just show her the way. She’s a freaking wannabe,” Bom rolls her eyes exaggeratedly.

 

“Yeah but I rather kick her out of here instead. She’s contaminating the fresh air here,” CL snorted as she flips her hair.

 

“As much as I wanted to do that, I can’t. Hye Mi may be a pain in the but I don’t want to make her mom disappointed. She’s working hard just to provide that brat. I have high respect for nannies,” Dara said as they entered their classroom.

 

They settled on their seat noticing the usual rowdy class. Bigbang haven’t in the class yet so their classmates are breathing fine for now. As to why they reacted as if they lack of oxygen and they are not allowed to breathe every time Bigbang is around, is still a puzzle to them.

 

Not long after the noise died down. The girls watched as Bigbang boys entered the classroom without even caring how the students around them reacted. Jiyong was the last one to enter and his eyes landed on Dara immediately with a visible frown.

 

He coolly strides towards her with his hands both inside his pants pocket. Dara just stared at him confusedly. Everyone was looking at them as well.

 

“Yes?” she asked.

 

“I heard what happened earlier. Are you alright? Did that b—I mean girl hurt you?” he asked softly.

 

“How did you know about that?” Dara asked again.

 

“That’s not important. Just answer me.”

 

“Well, I’m fine. Hye Mi is just nobody. I can handle her.”

 

“You sure? Do you want me to—“

 

“Jiyong…” she cut him off and stared at him with rebuke. “Hye Mi is a girl. You can’t possible hurt a woman, can you?”

 

“I’m not going to hurt her. I’m going to warn her. No one can ever touch you or dared crossed you without facing me first. Even if she’s a girl or not,” he said making her heart pounds erratically.

 

Jiyong can be really…sweet sometimes. No. He is really a sweet talker. He knows the way to a girl’s heart is through their ears. He is not a prince though. He is more like a knight ready to protect her at any cost.

 

Until now, she hasn’t giving him answer to his proposition. She’s still thinking about it since she’s not sure whether to give him another chance. She’s too hurt at that time to believe his explanations. But right now, she doesn’t know what to do.

 

“It’s fine, Jiyong. I’m not hurt or anything. She can’t possibly hurt me,” she snorted with pride.

 

Jiyong smiled a bit and ruffles her hair. “That’s my girl.”

 

Dara swears she heard everyone gasps with that remark. Her face heats up in embarrassment. She bows her head to hide her blush.

 

What the hell Kwon Jiyong?

 

~ ~ ~

“Did you hear the latest news? Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park is now together as a couple?”

 

“The bully found his match?”

 

“G-Dragon got a girl.”

 

“Sandara Park is Kwon Jiyong’s girlfriend?”

 

It was like buzzing news spreads like a wild fire in the entire campus. They became the topic during vacant hours or in the hallway where students are loitering around.

 

After Jiyong’s yesterday’s remark, people already assume that Dara and he are together now. Plus, Jiyong really acted differently when it comes to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter