Let’s Make A Deal

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong.

 

The name everyone feared. Nobody dares cross with this guy. Even though he won’t show much of what he is capable of, G-Dragon himself speaks danger.

 

The students watched the guy with a mixture of terror and curiosity as he paced towards the hallway. He has a dark look on his face. His eyes show pure hell whoever blocks his path. His strides are long and steady. Everyone shuddered just by looking at him. Whoever person who made him mad will never see the light again surely.

 

Jiyong clenched his jaw and tighten his fist in rage as he searched for his prey named Jang Kiyong.

 

He already learned everything from what happened yesterday. He is terribly angry. Jang Kiyong will pay for touching Sandara.

 

Taeyang leads Top, Daesung and Seungri as they run after Jiyong to stop him from what he is going to do. But they doubt if they can stop him. Maybe a little? Oh crap. This is going to be hellish. They hope to catch him before anything happens. A mad dragon is not easy to handle.

 

“Seungri, go get Sandara Park. She can stop Jiyong,” Taeyang orders to their maknae.

 

“But hyung! The tigress is with her! I can’t come to her without that wild cat clawing me!” Seungri protested. “Ask Daesung hyung instead!”

 

“No! Go get her. I need Daesung’s body to hold Jiyong,” Taeyang glares at him.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Go now, maknae! And break a leg,” Daesung taps his shoulder and followed Taeyang.

 

“Watch out for CL’s fist, Seungri. You might faint again,” Top managed to before running after them.

 

Seungri could only groan and starts turning to their classroom.

 

Jang Kiyong enters the room a bit groggy. He hadn’t got much sleep because of what happened yesterday. He didn’t mean to be harsh on Dara. His patience just got the best of him and he already regretted it.

 

He was about to take off his bag and settled on his chair when a raging Kwon Jiyong entered their room directly walking towards him. He widens his eyes as his classmates steps back terrified.

 

It was as fast as lightning strikes; G-Dragon knocks the guy in the face sending him on the floor with bleeding mouth.

 

The poor Kiyong was in dazed looking at Jiyong. He touched his bleeding face unconsciously. But Jiyong isn’t finished yet. He fisted Kiyong’s coat’s lapel and drags him up.

 

Kiyong trembled in fear as the pain hits him off.

 

“You bastard!” Jiyong shouted right in front of his face with furious eyes as he shakes Kiyong.

 

“W-What…P-Please l-let me go,” he begs fearfully.

 

“I’m going to kill you! I swear! You dared hurt Sandara! You ing bastard!” he said and hurled him on the floor forcefully.

 

Kiyong landed on the floor walking up to him with fury. His eyes are dark. He is unstoppable. He shows no mercy at all.

 

“JIYONG!”

 

The three Bigbang boys came in the classroom and darted their eyes at Jiyong and the bleeding Kiyong with wide eyes. Their jaw dropped literally. And from the way Jiyong look right now, they are already too late.

 

“,” Taeyang curses as he rakes his hair exasperatingly.

 

“Hyung, how are we going to stop GD hyung?” Daesung gasped while gawking at Jiyong.

 

“! ! ! We can’t stop him this way,” Top said in panic.

 

Taeyang shuts his eyes as he thinks of a way to stop his best friend. He had seen him this way a lot of times already. From what he had experience, nothing can stop him if he is already unleashed the hidden dragon inside of him. Except, Dara. But she’s not yet here. He needs to do something until Seungri brings Dara here. Or else, it will get deadly.

 

“We have no choice,” he said and quickly run to Jiyong before he can even attack Kiyong. Top and Daesung cursed but then they also followed him.

 

Jiyong was about to hit his prey but Taeyang came to him stopping his body with his own. Daesung came to his other side and holds his shoulder. Top on the other hand came to his front blocking his way to Kiyong. Of course, he wiggled free but they hold him off.

 

“Get out of my way!” Jiyong yelled as he shakes them off him.

 

“Jiyong! Stop it!” Taeyang said as he holds him firmly.

 

“Hyung, please,” Daesung pleaded.

 

“Get on your head, bro! Stop this madness,” Top said as he glances back at Kiyong.

 

“NO! I’m going to kill that bastard!” he said.

 

The three could only shut their eyes in frustration. G-Dragon is blind and deaf every time he is mad. Nothing will make sense to him. And he is out of control.

 

They knew it. This is just an attempt to buy more time for Dara to arrive. She’s the only one who can pacify Jiyong.

 

Jiyong uses all his strength to get free from his friends. Once they lost their hold on him, he marched towards Jang Kiyong and fisted his collar once again and about to punch the living day lights out of him while he is suspended mid-air when a voice interfere them.

 

“Kwon Jiyong!” Dara’s voice resonated around the room as soon as she barged in.

 

Her eyes widen at the sight of Jiyong’s fist an inch close to Kiyong’s face that was raised by him. The latter is already bleeding. Her eyes landed on Jiyong who stops from what he was about to do.

 

Bigbang let out a sigh of relief.

 

Dara walks up to them without leaving her gaze at Jiyong. The latter stares back at her as he slowly releases Kiyong from his grip. The guy dropped to the floor limply.

 

Face to face now, Dara looked at Jiyong straight in the eyes.

 

“Stop this,” she ordered with a low grave voice.

 

Jiyong remains quiet as his fist hang on his side tightly. He clenched his jaw and looked away from her.

 

“You promised. You promised me you will never use your fist in violence ever again,” she said silently. “You did. Twice.”

 

His fists loosen as he bows down dejectedly.

 

“You broke your promised. As usual,” she smiled bitterly. “I can’t really trust you with those promises you said to me. Because you broke them yourself at the end,” she added disappointedly.

 

This time, Jiyong looked up to her to speak but nothing came out from his mouth. He looked at her with pain and something else Dara cannot read at all.

 

“I did it for you. He hurt you, Dara. I can’t let it pass,” he said grimly.

 

“He hurt me. Not you. I told you to stay away from my business. You have nothing to do with this!” she said.

 

“That’s the point, Dara!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter