Couple or Not

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days continued with the same routine. Jiyong will always wait for Dara after their class. The latter was getting used to it already. She can’t do anything about it since Jiyong is the type of a guy who will do anything he pleases. But the more shocking is that Bigbang boys lay low on their bullying and they are now going to school on time!

 

It’s a miracle.

 

Professor Tablo said Halleluja with the blessings that came to them. He won’t have any trouble with the boys from now on.

 

“Hey Dee, there’s your lover boy,” Bom nudged Dara who’s seating besides her doing their some readings.

 

Dara looked up to where Bom was looking. There she saw Jiyong with Bigbang boys chatting happily. There are a lot of junk food and drinks on top of their table.

 

Several years had passed but Jiyong never change. Though he got older but his physique stayed the same. He is really a skinny on the lean side guy. And he still loves to dye his hair on different colors and styles. His eyes are dark as storm; his lips are perfect shape and red; his nose is round and high and despite his thin figure, he has chubby cheeks. A lot of people say he looks feminine that, they almost looked alike.

 

Dara never believed that not until now.

 

Then suddenly, as if he can sense it, Jiyong tilts his head to their direction and caught her looking at him. He smirked when her eyes widen. It’s already too late to look away. She was busted.

 

Jiyong raised his soda can as if greeting her. She parted and shut it abruptly before looking down embarrassed.

 

“Look he’s greeting you,” Bom snickered teasing her.

 

“Shut up,” she said and throws a quick glance at Jiyong again only to avert it when he winks at her.

 

GAH!

 

She heard her friends laugh. She just gave them a glare which as usual was dodged by them.

 

CL whistles. “I can smell romance.”

 

“Shut up!”

 

“Dara is i-n-l-o-v-e,” Bom sings.

 

“I’m not!”

 

“Stop it unnies. Dara unnie is already blushing,” Minzy only smiled at her.

 

“Thank you very much, Minzy-ah. I truly believe you’re the only real friend to me. You always take my side,” Dara pats their maknae’s hand on top of the table gratefully.

 

CL and Bom snorted.

 

“Thank you, unnie. But I am your shipper as well. Can you give me a photo of you with Jiyong oppa? You two really look good together! Match made in heaven! Soul mates! Meant to each other! Fated together...” Minzy continued blabbering making Dara palmed her face while Bom and CL have a blast on her.

 

“I take it back. I don’t have true friends,” she dramatically groans.

 

“We are your friends, Dee. This is what friends are for. We laugh at your expense. We cried at your pain,” Bom countered.

 

Dara could only smile. Oh yes. This is what friends truly meant. They will make you crazy on caps.

 

“You seem happy?” Jiyong’s voice suddenly interrupts them making them stops.

 

The girls looked at the Bigbang boys with a frown.

 

“What are you doing here?” Dara asked.

 

Instead, Jiyong seats beside her and put a bento in front of her.

 

“I bought you a meal. They only have this. They don’t have your favorite food. But I hope it’s okay with you,” he said and starts preparing the food in front of her. “By the way, my friends wanted to formally meet you and your friends. I believe they don’t have a good introduction especially our maknae and CL-ssi,” he said as he motions the boys to seat on their table as well.

 

“Hi! I’m Taeyang. I’m Dara’s schoolmate during middle school with Jiyong. Nice to meet you,” Taeyang bows at the girls and smiled charmingly.

 

“Hello,” the girls bow in return.

 

“This our hyung, Choi Seunghyun but he prefers to be called Top,” Top gave them a slight bow. “This is Daesung,” Teyang pointed at Daesung who just waves his both hands exaggeratedly with wide smile to them. The girls find him really adorable. “And you know our maknae already, Lee Seungri,” he introduced Seungri lastly and gave him a subtly signal.

 

The Bigbang maknae grumbles and reluctantly bow to them especially to CL who glares back at him.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo, I’m Seungri. It’s nice to meet you. And I apologize on how I behave before especially to you, CL-ssi,” he said as he turns to CL.

 

CL just snorted but didn’t say anything.

 

 

“It’s fine. Just don’t pissed CL again. By the way, I’m Bom and this is Minzy our maknae. Well, you already know CL,” Bom introduced the girls. ”And of course, you very well knew our Dara here.”

 

“Of course! Dara noona is really pretty. Jiyong hyung is so lucky,”Seungri gushed like a love struck puppy.

 

“Oh you’re a shipper as well!” Minzy squealed.

 

“Shipper?” Top asked.

 

“Yes. We are shipping this couple. They are cute right?” Bom smiled cheekily while batting her eyelashes.

 

“I guess,” Top smirked looking at Jiyong who insisting a piece of tempura on Dara with his chopsticks.

 

“Really? I wanna join in! What’s the name of their ship?” Seungri said seating in between Bom and Minzy and the trio began recruiting the guy.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Dara shakes her head when Jiyong shove another piece of shrimp on . They were sharing the same bento he bought for her.

 

“Sandara…eat up. You’re too thin,” Jiyong said sternly.

 

“I don’t want anymore. I’m full already,” she refused and covers with both of her hands.

 

“You haven’t finish this all yet and you’re full already?” Jiyong said blankly.

 

“I can’t really eat anymore. If you want, you finished it. But I’m not going to eat all of that,” she stubbornly shots back.

 

“You are really as stubborn as a mule, Dara. Fine. Don’t finished it,” he said defeated as he finished the food instead.

 

Dara smiled triumphantly. Jiyong cannot resist her. And she knows that.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Jiyong walked side by side with her as they passed through the parking area of the campus. Her driver was already outside and waiting for her. And as usual, Jiyong is constantly walking with her until she left.

 

Unlike what others think, they never talked when they were alone together like this. There is always an eerie silence around them as they walk. They would only say goodbye to each other and that’s it.

 

It is really awkward.

 

Dara has to commend the guy for being so patient with her. Ever since he was like that. Always waiting for her. Always putting her first.

 

But that’s not the case now.

 

She can’t give her the answer yet since she’s still confused. She is not yet ready to accept him once again.

 

There so many what ifs running to her mind. She is still not sure of Jiyong yet. What if those happened in the past will transpire again? she shuddered at that thought.

 

“We’re here,” she heard him say.

 

Dara looked at the car and nodded quietly like she always did with the previous days. She was about to open the backseat when Jiyong held her hand to stop her. She stiffens as she slowly looked at him.

 

“Can I asked you something?” he asked gently without releasing her hand.

 

“What is it?”

 

This time, Jiyong retracted his hand that was gripping her. He massaged the back of his neck nervously. That made Dara frowns deeper. What is this guy up to?

 

“What is it, Jiyong?” she asked again.

 

“Um…you see, Seungri will celebrate his birthday this Saturday. I was wondering if I can invite you to come with me?” he answered quite tense as he waits for her response.

 

“Seungri? Really?” Jiyong nodded slowly.

 

“So…can you come with me?” he asked.

 

Dara thought for a while. But then, on the short period of time she known the lad, she found Seungri really adorable. Even though he pisses CL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter