EPILOGUE: She Was In Love With A Bad Boy

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dear Sandara Park,

                     I just want to tell you thank you.

                     Thank you for being strong. For not losing hope and most of all for not giving up love. You are amazing. Your struggles were difficult but you made through. Congratulations!

                     Everything is now all in there rightful places.

                     The girls are fine with their careers. Bom is now a rising superstar under their entertainment agency. Chaerin is doing great with her toy company. She has been a very good Mama Santa to every kid. Minzy had grown up to be the youngest director of their family business. The boys are awesome as well but their love lifes are still stagnant except for Taeyang. He finally got his dreamed true love. And they’re doing great. Hyo Rin is like an angel for him. Seungri is still being the happy-go-lucky and has no plans of getting married yet. He is still enjoying his bachelorhood and beign the young president of their company. Daesung is now the CEO of Lite Motors. He ventures to another parts and engine business called D-Lite. Top is now reknowned as the youngest Choi architect ever been made it to international market. His furnitures pieces are all over the world.

                      But I am most grateful about you loving Kwon Jiyong.

                     He was a bad boy and he was called G-Dragon.

                     He is truly a dragon especially when mad. But he loves you so dearly. And you love him too. You were young and in love. You made mistakes but learned from it. At first, you were hesitant to give it a try wth him. But look how far had you two had become? Fears are boundaries that hold us from risking. I know that you know what I am saying as you have experienced it.

                     Second chances are only given to those who deserve it. Second chances are not redoing the wrong to make ti right but to do the right thing to avoid the same mistakes.

                     You learned it the hard way. Yet looked at you n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter