Some Things Remain The Same

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji," Taeyang called him when the bell rang as the sign that lunch break is over. They are in the rooftop after walking out earlier from the cafeteria. They let Top, Seungri and Daesung handle everything back there. "Breaks over. Let's go?"

 

"Yeah. I heard," Jiyong answered keeping his gaze at nothing in particular. He didn't even move from leaning on the railing with hands shove on his pants pockets.

 

"What are you trying to do, Jiyong?" Taeyang asked marring a serious expression.

 

"Nothing," he shrugs after briefly glances at him.

 

"Ji," Taeyang sighs and looked at his best friend sternly. "You can't get her attention this way, bro."

 

Jiyong exhales deeply. "It won't hurt to try. I'm just testing the waters," he shrugs.

 

"And?" Taeyang chuckled when he made a face. "It backfired, doesn't it?"

 

"Yeah, yeah! You don't have to throw it to my face," he waves his hand irritated.

 

"Come on! You have some other time. Mr. Yang will throw a fit once he learned we cut classes again," Taeyang said and urged him to go back to their class.

 

Jiyong cannot do anything but to follow. Soon, the two of them headed towards back to their room.

 

~ ~ ~

 

It's been several weeks since the ladies entered DG Boys School. They had grown accustomed with the new environment and the daily routine happening inside the campus. Hearing the girls’ gossip here and there and the usual rowdiness of the boys are some things they start to get used to. And there's Bigbang who already established their name on DG LA girls. They were feared and at the same time admired because of their undeniable looks and charisma.

 

Well, except the four girls.

 

Dara and her friends care less about them. They are the bullies. So what?

 

On the past weeks, they never had a single day without Bigbang terrorizing students crossing their way. It was their daily share of fun. Dara thought it was childish. Bom shrugs it off. Minzy observed. CL only muttered boring and cliché.

 

And today is considered one of those. The only difference is the venue and the victims.

 

"They're at it again," Minzy said as she watched Bigbang boys harassing yet another student not far from them.

 

"Really?" Bom said uninterestedly.

 

"Aish! What's the formula on this again?" CL asked Dara instead of wasting her time with the boys.

 

Dara passed her notes to CL without taking off her gaze at what she was doing.

 

"What are you reading?" Bom asked curiously. "You seem engross with that."

 

Dara didn't answer and continued reading. That's one thing didn't changed to her. She was er for books. When she was in the momentum, nothing or nobody can take her off from her beloved addiction. Something she carried ever since she learned how to read.

 

"OMO! He did it again," Minzy gasped catching their attention except Dara.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Who?"

 

Both CL and Bom asked with a frown.

 

"You see, I've been observing Bigbang boys every time they bullied someone. And I have notice," Minzy explained without leaving her gaze at the commotion. "The guy with orange hair," she paused when she saw the leader frowned upset like he did the past weeks. "He always looked at our direction and frowns like he is expecting something but never came. Strange right?"

 

Dara stilled. She stopped reading upon hearing what Minzy said.

 

Is it possible that 'he' is doing it on purpose?

 

She quickly shakes that thought out of her head. She should not entertain any idea regarding that 'guy'. 'He' is bad for her health, especially to her heart.

 

But then, they heard a loud whimper coming from the boys. They all gaze towards them and saw Jiyong almost breaking the students arm with his four friends watching them.

 

He is beyond pissed. It written all over his handsome face.

 

A sudden nostalgia flashed her mind. A memory she buried long time ago.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter