How To Win A Broken Heart

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara had her life changed after middle school. Studying at DG LA helps her to be whole again. She met the girls she considered as real sisters. They helped her heal in some way. Though they haven’t knew a single thing about her past during her dark middle school days.

 

YG Middle School—a place she found bliss and at the same time hell.

 

She was considered as nerd during that time. Library and books were the things she regarded as her safe haven. She was contented with what she had. She’s at peace and nobody paid attention towards her. Not until a certain boy approach her.

 

Kwon Jiyong is the resident rebel bad boy of YG Middle School. He is quite popular since he’s rich and good-looking despite his bad reputation. He loves to terrorize students for fun. He is stubborn, delinquent, disturb and out of control. Even the faculty and disciplinary committee were having a hard time taming him.

 

It was an unfortunate timing for Sandara and Jiyong to meet. Because she was considered an isolated case and Jiyong has been the crowd’s center of attention, they unlikely to meet paths. But cliché as it may sound; destiny had another way in store for them.

 

Sandara was walking late that time in front of the campus because she got herself lock inside the library after unconsciously sleeping reading a book she was so engrossed with. It always has been her habit. She always forgot the time when she was so into something that nothing can break her momentum. Good thing the school patrols are there doing their nightly rounds and they saw her.

 

She had called her mom to pick her up but she decided to take some stroll while waiting. It was unexpected when a group of down town thugs surrounded her. She got scared and tried to escape but the thugs didn't let her. Instead, they tried to harass her.

 

She was really afraid especially there is no help around. The thugs start approaching her as she steps back trembling. She shouted for help and begs for mercy. However, she was fallen deaf ears. They made advances towards as she shrieks bloody murder. Then, a blinding front light and a revving motor engine stopped the thugs from harassing her. Sandara covered her eyes in attempt to have a view of her savior.

 

It is a guy wearing black leather jacket, leather red jeans and worn out sneakers riding on a black Dodge Viper Ducati motorbike. However, she can't see his face totally because of the blinding lights.

 

She don't know what happpened next. The thugs and the guy on motorbike began fighting. One against five. But that didn't bother the guy in motorbike as he fought with them alone. Sandara left in awe as she watched him. She is really grateful that he came just in time to save her. She didn't know what might happen to her if he didn't came.

 

When the thugs ran off, Dara released a sigh of relief as she slumped to the ground weakly. She heard steps coming and she looked up knowing it was the guy who helped her. But she her breath upon came face to face with her savior.

 

It's none other than the resident bad boy of YG Middle School—Kwon Jiyong.

 

She remembered it vividly. The way he looked down hovering in front of her as he seemingly shieldingg her from the blaring lights of his motorbike. The way he said to her to be careful next time, though his tone was bland and a bit of snobby. When he coolly turned around and waved his pointing finger as goodbye to her before leaving. Sandara didn't had the chance to say thank you as he rode his bike and zoomed out just in time their family driver came to fetch her.

 

Ever since that night, Sandara became aware of Jiyong. She wanted to thanked him for saving her life but she never had the courage to talk to him, or at least approach him. How can she?

 

Jiyong is untouchable while she is just a mere unknown specie in YG Middle School. Besides, he seems forgotten that night as well. And she doubt if he recognized her.

 

That's why she took an alternative crazy resort to show her gratitude to him.

 

She secretly slipped a pink note in his locker with a simple 'Thank You For Saving Me' scribbled on the paper and her signature coconut hair smiley. She did not put her name just because she felt that it wasn't needed. He wouldn't know her anyway. What important is, she already sent how thankful she was.

 

She went back to where she was belong after that. She put what happened that night as a good memory that once upon a time Kwon Jiyong saved her.

 

~ ~ ~

 

"Don't you dare introduce me as your girlfriend again just like you did to Seungri's party. I swear to God, Jiyong, I will kill you," Dara glared at him as they entered the Kwon Mansion.

 

It was Saturday morning when Jiyong suddenly came to her house unannounced. The guy was having a small chat with her mom in their living room when she went down clad in her oversized white Spongebob printed shirt and thin Strawberry Shortcake pajamas and messy bun. Her half-awake soul awakens instantly when she finally noticed him staring at her with amusement. Her arms automatically covered her chest as she looked at him with shock. And when she asked what in the world was he doing in their house at early hour, the latter had a gull to tell her to get dress because his family is inviting her to have lunch!

 

She can't believe him. What the hell is he up to?

 

He came to their house, talk to her mother, told (order) her to get dresssed and on top of all, forced her to come with him and have lunch with his family!

 

And now here they are. To his home and meet his family again.

 

Jiyong shrugs and gave her his infamous smirk.

 

"I don't like the way you smile, Jiyong. Don't you dare continue whatever you were thinking. I'm warning you," she glared at him.

 

His smirk turns to pout as he flashed her a pitiful eyes.

 

"You're cruel," he said as he changed his demeanor once again and gave her a naughty glance. "Wae? What do you think I'm planning?" he teased.

 

"Shut up. Behave, arasso?" she warns again and marched inside.

 

Jiyong grinned playfully and waved his hand like a puppy's paw. "As you wish, master."

 

She glares at him but the latter just chuckled and put an arm around her shoulder as he ushered her to the main room of the house. Almost immediately, their maids and butlers line up to welcome them. As usual, they just walk through past at them with Jiyong ignoring them while she gave them a small smile. Some of them are new while she was familiar with the few.

 

Mr. Han, the head servant greeted them at the end. Sandara known him from way back so she was really glad she saw him again. He was nice and very loyal to the Kwons.

 

"Good morning, young master Jiyong. It's nice to see you again, Miss Sandara," he said with a polite smile and bowed.

 

"Mr. Han! It's been so long. How have you been?" Dara asked.

 

"I'm good, Miss Sandara. Thank you for asking. I'm glad you and young master got reunited," he responded.

 

"Ah, no. This guy and I are not together," she clarified quickly.

 

"Not yet. But we will get there," Jiyong added with a grin as he tightens his hold on hee shoulder. Squeezing her lightly closer to him.

 

Dara glares at him and pried his arm off of her shoulders.

 

"In your dreams, Jiyong," she said and smiled turning to the good ol butler.

 

"But you are my dream, Sandara," he smoothly said and gives her a wink. He then turns to their butler. "Mr. Han, where's mom and dad?"

 

"Master Kwon is currently at the garden while Madame Kwon is in the kitchen preparing the lunch," he answered.

 

"Hmm...arasso. Let's go, jagiya. Let's meet Dad first," Jiyong said and held her elbow towards the garden where his father was. But Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter