G-Dragon—the Bad Boy

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With both hands inside his pants pocket, Kwon Jiyong slow and cool strides entered the hallway. He has a visible darkening purple bruises and some wounds on his face that partly covered with band aids. His coat is open likewise his under polo uniform showing off his white printed shirt underneath with a cool tribal design. Few of his white blonde hair strands swayed along when a soft breeze passed.

 

His eyes are focused straight ahead without even caring throwing anyone a glance. There's a cigarette stick protruding on top his left ear as he chewed a gum on his mouth, momentarily creating a huge balloon before popping it again and shoved it back inside his mouth. He was followed by his so-called friends behind him, looking smug and all. Taeyang, his best friend, is the only presentable one on his usual Mohawk hairdo.

 

He entered their room and sat quietly at the back with his thug of friends.

 

"Last night is a tough , right Ji?" Taeyang said as he occupy the seat beside him. "Jay Park really got hung ups on you because of Hyuna. His girl got hots on you," he snickered cringing a bit.

 

Jiyong smirked not even bothered to hide the smug in his lips. He leans comfortably on his chair while caressing his knuckles which have traces of last night's brawl.

 

"That's not my fault that woman preferred me than the Jay Park . Like he is better than I am," he gave his friend a lopsided smile.

 

"So cocky. Typical G-Dragon," Taeyang remarked with a smile while shaking his head.

 

"I am everything, T."

 

"Yeah. I can see that. By the way, I found this on your locker when I barrow your jersey," he handed him a pink note which he got frowning. "Guess you have an admirer. What happened?" he asked curiously as he read the message. "You suddenly became a hero to someone that I bet a girl," he added.

 

Jiyong only shrugs and keeps the pink note inside his wallet.

 

"Some s tried to harass a girl few nights ago. I was in the bad mood because of my old man. It was an unfortunate timing to let some steam off," he told him what happened several nights ago.

 

"Hmmm...really? Did you recognize the girl? She seems to be our school mate."

 

"Obviously," he was quiet for a while as if remembering something. "It was dark during that time, but you know what T? That night and that girl had etched in my mind. It is something I cannot forget," he said looking out the door facing the hallway in lost.

 

"Why?"

 

"I don't know either. Maybe because the girl really looked unforgettable," he shrugs as the image of the girl flashed his mind.

 

Taeyang stared at him for a moment until an idea came to his mind. Slowly, a small smile thugs his lips.

 

"Hmmm...Is it safe to say that someone got G-Dragon's elusive heart at last?" he teased.

 

Jiyong glanced at him and can't help a smile drawing his lips.

 

"Maybe," he said and chuckled after.

 

His best friend joined him as he palyfully jab his arm.

 

"The got a girl."

                                                      

~ ~ ~

 

"Have you ever tried searching for her, Ji? It's easy since she's attending in this school as well. YG Middle School is not that big," Taeyang asked him as they having their lunch break in the cafeteria.

 

"Hmm..." he shakes his head.

 

"But why? Don't you want to see her again?" his best friend furrowed his brows together.

 

Jiyong sighs.

 

"I don't know."

 

That girl has been their topic ever since earlier. His best friend seemed interested in his new found discovery about him. Well, it's unusual for him as well. He used to be with women and their whims. He just shrugs them off. But he really cannot tolerate them for so long. Taeyang must be really surprised upon learning about the girl he fancied.

 

"What did she looked like anyway? She may be one of the girls around here," he asked while turning his head around eyeing every girl coming in and out of the cafeteria.

 

Jiyong shakes his head ridiculously.

 

"You looked stupid, T."

 

"Oh come on. I know that you want too," he said wiggling his brows playfully.

 

"Whatever. Fine," he finally gives in. There's no harm in trying right. He looks around as well as he recalled the girl's features. But none of the women around fits the girl in his mind.

 

"Is she tall? Petite?" Taeyang asked.

 

"Petite, yes. Tall, I guess not much."

 

"Hmm...What about her hair? Is it long? Short?"

 

"Um...she has auburn hair that reach just below her shoulders. If I remembered it right, she just a small frame woman. Very frail looking. She has round eyes, thin pink lips and pale complexion. She really looks innocent. Someone so naïve and good," he enumerated lost in his pool of thoughts.

 

The image of the girl slumped on the ground that night as she looked up to her with those expressive orbs of her filled her mind.

 

While he was trap in his own reveries, Taeyang had his eyes to the oblivious girl who just entered the cafeteria with her head slightly bows down hugging her books tightly on her front as if it was her dear life. Petite...not tall...auburn hair...round eyes...pink thin lips...pale complexion...Taeyang widens his eyes and gasped as he openly gawk at the girl who innocently searching for an available table to occupy.

 

"Ji..." Taeyang called his name as his eyes glued to the girl who found a space in the corner of the cafeteria. "Jiyong!" he called him again flopping his arm urgently without looking.

 

Jiyong broke his reveries when Taeyang hit his arm.

 

"What?!"

 

"Look at that girl! Palli!" Taeyang frantically pointed at the girl in the corner.

 

Jiyong followed his gaze. He his breath seeing the girl who had been in his mind earlier. She had her head down while reading a book, her food spread around the table untouched.

 

"Is that her?" he heard Taeyang asked.

 

"Yes," he gasped still staring at the girl.

 

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter