Back Together

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm ready to claim what's been mine all along. I am taking you back, Kwon Jiyong..."

 

A wide smile drawn across Jiyong's lips as he keeps on repeating in his head what Sandara said yesterday. He has been so giddy from that moment, and he's getting weird as time passed by.

 

But does he care?

 

Hell to the N-O!

 

Kwon Jiyong does not care about people looking at him strangely. Even he gets weird glances from the damn nosy souls giving him. Nobody can ruin Kwon Jiyong's happy day.

 

"Jiyong hyung is giving me a creep," Seungri said while trying to cover his face with his palm as they walk in the hallway towards their classroom.

 

"I second the motion! His smile is making me cringed. And look how people looked at us?!?! Oh God! I swear I'm going to sue Jiyong for this!" Top hissed.

 

"Sue Jiyong hyung?" Daesung asked after fixing his full bangs. "On what grounds then Top hyung?"

 

Top furrowed his thick brows together as he frowns by Daesung's hair style. Really! One day, he'll strangle the young guy for giving him a confusion whether he was looking at him or not.

 

"Secondhand embarrassment. I'm gonna sue him with that!"

 

"Aigoo, hyung there's no written law like that. I think, just let Jiyong hyung have his field day. Let him celebrate since Sandara noona finally take him back," Daesung explained.

 

"I agree with Daesung. Let us give it to Jiyong. He had been waiting for this day to come. Let's not burst his happy bubble," Taeyang said as he looked at his best friend with a genuine smile. Of course! He is happy for Jiyong. He has been the witness of the couple's best and worst moment. And he really thinks that the two deserved this reconciliation.

 

"Aish. Fine! But please someone tell him to quit smiling like an idiot. I think Sandara noona will take back what she said yesterday if she sees Jiyong hyung looking stupid right now," Seungri cried out.

 

"Err...I guess, you're right," Taeyang winced and approached his best friend. He put his arm on his shoulder. Jiyong turned to him, beaming. "Yah, bro. Can you wiped that smile away? You looked dumb," he said.

 

Jiyong's smile faltered and he made face at Taeyang. "You're such a bummer, T. I am just so happy. I feel so elated right now and I can't contain it! I have my baby back. FINALLY! Do you imagine that?!?!"

 

Taeyang nodded and just played along with his giddy best friend. "I know. I know. You've been waiting for this moment and you're happy because it happens finally. Believe me, bro. I'm happy for you as well. But can you tone it down a bit? You don't want Sandara to be creep out with you, do you?"

 

Jiyong thought for a while then he nodded like a behave child. Taeyang patted his shoulder with a relief smile.

 

"Very good! Very good!"

 

However, Sandara came out of their room and just like that Jiyong vanished from his hold, running like a deer caught in the headlights while screaming towards the girl. Taeyang could only blinked while rooted on his spot with the same position Jiyong left him.

 

"Baby!!!" Jiyong cheered.

 

"Aigoo! Jiyong-ah, why are you screaming in the hallway?! People is looking at you weirdly." Sandara scolded the latter as soon as he gets to her.

 

Jiyong pouted and fiddled with his fingers like the E.T sign. He bowed his head embarrassingly.

 

"I'm just excited to see you. Mianhe," he mumbled.

 

Sandara sighs and eventually smiled as she ruffled the latter's hair affectionately.

 

"Good morning, Ji," she greeted him warmly.

 

Jiyong glanced up and finally straightens as he returned her smile.

 

"Good morning, baby!"

 

The three boys approached Taeyang who was still stunned on his spot. Top patted his shoulders while shaking his head. While the two younger lads only sigh but a genuine smile plastered on their lips, watching their leader.

 

"It's okay, T. Let's face it. Sandara is the only one who can tame the dragon."

 

~ ~ ~

 

"So..." Bom looked at Sandara with a cheeky teasing smile.

 

Sandara groaned. "What?" Spill it now, Bom."

 

Bom giggled while CL and Minzy only shakes their head with a smile.

 

"You finally took the Daragon cruise! Booyah! Daragon shippers are celebrating!!!" she cheered.

 

Sandara only shook her head. Daragon. That's the name they baptized with their love team. It is the combination of her name and Jiyong's alias G-Dragon. It sounded ridiculous really. But Jiyong loves it. And admittedly, she likes it as well.

 

"Aish. Stop it, Bom," she reprimands the girl.

 

"Nope." She wags her forefinger at her face. "I'm the captain of this ship. So let me sail the Daragon towards happily ever after!"

 

Sandara rolled her eyes and just let her be. The girls has been celebrating since yesterday. She is also got surprised with her declaration that day. But somehow, it feels so right to do so.

 

After her talk with that man, something inside her churn. And she thought of Jiyong. They have through a lot. She may be hurt but he suffered. Things might not went smoothly with them but somehow, fate gave them a chance to correct what's not right before and make up for the mistakes that they have done.

 

Maybe that's also the reason why she just blurted out that decision yesterday. She's been thinking of what to do after that conversation on the way to the restaurant. And added that Sulli girl who was clearly hitting on Jiyong. Her emotions got the better of her and say it out loud.

 

Although, Sandara isn't really sure what will happen now that Jiyong and her were back together. Fate has given them a second shot to love. They were considered lucky as well. Others didn't have the opportunity to be with their love once again.

 

Sandara thought that being with Jiyong is a once in a lifetime dream. She never really expected that they will meet again after what happened. She thought, what they had was already ended with tragedy. She never thought that their love story will have a continuation.

 

It should be less scary. It should be happier. But Sandara thinks, this time will be more frightening and complicated.

 

A lot of people thought that love is sweeter the second time around. But Sandara refused to believed that. For her, love is sweet when it's true and pure.

 

And that's what Jiyong showed her. He is her first and true love regardless of all the cons and pros of their so called love affair.

 

She cannot say that it was a perfect one. She would rather say, it is a perfect love for two imperfect individuals. And if she would admit, she never regreted that she met Jiyong and fell in love with him. She cannot regret something which thought her a lot of things in life.

 

Besides, how can you regret loving someone like Kwon Jiyong?

 

"Kidding aside unnie, I am so happy for the two of you. Jiyong-ssi and you are made for each other!" CL said with a genuine smile in her lips. "I hope everything will be okay now. But still, we're here for you no matter what, ara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter