Mission To Love

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara walks unnoticed behind the bunch of students in the bulletin board to check the monthly ranking of students in YG Middle School. But because of her small frame and not-so lengthy heights, other students didn't notice her and unintentionally bumps into her, making her fell on the floor first.

 

"Ahh..." she winced as she had a bad fall.

 

Nobody regards her as more students flock just to see the announcement. She was being stomped and sandwiched in the middle of shame still slumped on the floor. Her eyes stings as she keep her tears in and tried not to cry.

 

She was a nobody. No one pays attention to her. It was no wonder they didn't care about her situation.

 

But suddenly someone yelled angrily and pushed away the students in less caring manner.

 

"Get the away!"

 

Sandara knew that voice. It was Kwon Jiyong, the school's biggest bully!

 

Students feared they face his wrath and moves away to give him way. The hallway suddenly became quiet. And Sandara felt the space around her finally.

 

She fixed her eyeglasses and her disheveled uniform then she stiffens when a pair of black shoes steps before her. She keeps her head down as the whispers from the onlookers around them became louder. And she knew who owns that pair of shoes.

 

"I told you don't wander around, Little Miss Damsel. Come here and take my hand. Let me help you up," Kwon Jiyong said as he held his palm out for her to take.

 

Sandara looked up and her gaze move interchangeably from his face to his hand. Not knowing if she would take it. Until Jiyong sighs impatiently, he kneels down on his one knee like a prince and smiled at her. He held her shoulders with his both hands and pulls her up together with him slowly.

 

"There! Are you alright?" his voice laced with concern and genuine worry for her. His hand them made a contact on her hair, tucking in a stray strand behind her ear.

 

She suddenly realized her current state and snaps from her dazed. She feels embarrass by the way she looked mess while he on the other hand looked dashing in his ragged look. She steps back and fixed herself quickly, wiping her skirt from the dust and straighten up the creases on her blouse. She also raked her hair hoping it won't look unruly.

 

"T-Thank you," she bows shyly at him.

 

But to her utter surprise, Jiyong held her arm without asking her permission and inspect it. He heard him snared and galres around the students who were flocking on her earlier and now looking like a lost cat ready to crawl into hidings. She flinched when he touched her scrapes that she didn't notice earlier.

 

"Are you all ing blind? Why didn't you see her? Sandara was hurt because of your ing fault!" Jiyong growls angrily at their schoolmates.

 

They trembled in fear as they bow their heads in order not to meet his deadly glares.

 

"Apologize to her! NOW!" he ordered once again.

 

Students complied in fear as they apologized simultaneously while bowing their heads at her. Jiyong glared still but satisfied nonetheless. He turns to her and smiled.

 

"Let's get you treated. Come on," he said and reaches for her hand as he pulled her away from the commotion. But even before they totally leave, Jiyong shouted a warning once again without looking back.

 

"No one touches Sandara. If I heard someone talked about her or even try to hurt her, you'll get the answer from me. Remember that!"

 

Then just like that, he drags her away to avvompany her to the infirmary. And that day forward, Sandara became famous but untouchable in their school. Kwon Jiyong also became her constant savior and companion.

 

~ ~ ~

 

"Remember that day, you announced to the school about no one ever touch Sandara?" Taeyang asked Jiyong about that instance when he got angry and ruined his plan of approaching Sandara finally.

 

Jiyong smiled at the memory. He had it all planned out and sought out for Taeyang's opinion. Though the of his best friend laughed on his face first before saying his pointers. Of course! How can he forgets that day?

 

It's one of the precious moment he had with his Sandara.

 

He was lazily walking on the hallway with Taeyang without any intentions of checking out the bulletin board where the ranking was posted. He was least interested of knowing his rank since he knew he didn't make it to the the top which really impossible. He flunk his academics and used up his chances of having a good conduct. But then he saw Sandara being pushed and mobbed by the other students without even caring. He got mad and shoved those stupid people on the way. He didn't even care about his plan and acted on instinct with the urge of protecting hus girl during that time.

 

Well, it resulted even better because he got closer to her and eventually things happened.

 

"Unexpected ones are the most thrilling and good stuff. I must say, that's more romantic than your silly plan, Jiyong. Fate must put a pity on your pathetic plan and did it's way to help you out," Taeyang chuckled at his annoyed face.

 

"Shut up, Fat girl spokening spanish fanboy!"

 

Taeyang widens his eyes and looked around. It was a relief that they are the only two who were there. He can't bare the tease he would get from those three stoogies in their group if they hear that pet name Jiyong gave him during middle school. He always with that pet name when he starts making fun of his cheesy strategies in getting Sandara.

 

"Y-Yah! Stop calling me that! If anyone hears you..." he reprimanded his best friend.

 

Jiyong only chuckled. "Don't mess with me, T. You know I've got lethal turn for you. Oh your macho image will be ruined once they learned about you as Dora's fanboy."

 

"Yah! I'm not her fanboy. How many times do I have to tell you that? I'm an Ironman fan. You know, Robert Downey Jr.!"

 

"Yeah right. But you watched its episodes," Jiyong more.

 

"Aish! I'll tell Sandara that you trade your movie date to her before just to watch Spongebob the movie alone!" It was his turn to . "Imagine it what will Sandara think? You chose the yellow box Spongebob who lives in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter