Tears, Heartaches and Despair

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahhh!” Sandara shrieks when someone suddenly yanks her forcefully towards the dark alleyway. She trashed so she could free herself but the man holds her tightly.

 

She was going home that night after she followed Jiyong in the drag racing he joined according to Taeyang. She was walking in the night after having a fight with her boyfriend again. He is drowning himself with alcohol. He is a stubborn mule and won’t listen to her anymore so she left him with Taeyang.

 

Sandara understand that he was upset because he got lost but for how long will he be an emotional wreck? She really doesn’t know what else to do with him. She even talked with his parents and they were willing to patch things up with Jiyong. But the latter still not going home.

 

“Shut up, ! You are mine now!” the man hissed in her ears as he drags her further in the dark alley.

 

Her voice came to muffled when the latter covered with his hand. She tried to scream and trash just to get help or get away from him but he is much stronger than her.

 

“! Help me out here. This fcking is annoying!” the man said and soon there are more men materialized from the darkness and held her captive.

 

“Hmmmmphhh…” she tries to scream but it failed. Her tears start to form as she felt scared.

 

“Get her inside the van. Have you give G-Dragon my message?” the man said.

 

“Yes. His best friend Taeyang got it. They were together at the moment, Jungho,” one of them answered.

 

“Good! Let’s get this fcking started,” the man named Jungho said maliciously.

 

Sandara widens her eyes. ‘G-Dragon? That’s Jiyong! But what does he have to do with this?’ she asked to herself.

 

“Good thing, you win the race, Jungho. The G-Dragon got his own medicine. I never thought he was so dumb agreeing to the bet with his girlfriend as the bargain. Idiot motherfcking son-of-a-btch,” the other one said as the group laugh.

 

Sandara stiffened when she heard that. There’s only one thing playing at her mind. Jiyong bargain her to a bet? And because he lost, she will be the payment. Is that what it is?

 

Her heart clenched with pain as the thought of betrayal settled in. Is it true? Did he really agree to the bet with her as the bargain? Are these people saying is real?

 

She can’t believe this. How could Jiyong do this to her?

 

Meanwhile at the bar, Taeyang quickly searched for Jiyong as soon as he got Jungho’s message. Fear gripped him hard. Sandara left already. And Jiyong is not even sober enough but they really need to leave and find Sandara or else it will be too late.

 

“Ji!” At last he found him seating in the bar, screwing some s who are taking advantage of his unstable state. “Go away!” he said towards the girls and dragged his best friend from their filthy claws.

 

“T….Oh! My man! You’re here. Come let’s party…party!” he said.

 

“JI! You need to sober up! We have to go now! Sandara is in trouble!” Taeyang exclaimed.

 

That seemed woke Jiyong a little bit as he stared at Taeyang in confusion.

 

“What?”

 

“Jungho gave me a letter for you. He said he will get the payment now!” he said.

 

Jiyong’s body became rigid as realization hits him hard. Payment. Sandara. In. Trouble?! His body jerks and the alcohol he consumes miraculously wears off.

 

“No !” he shouted and run towards the exit of the bar with Taeyang following him behind.

 

“Ji! Wait for me!”

 

~ ~ ~

 

The couple walks with their hands intertwine together while savoring the peaceful sunset along the shore. They along with the boys and Dara’s girl friends went to a weekend holiday vacation in one of Kwon’s private beach resort before the graduation day. The others are somewhere doing their own stuff while the two decided to have a stroll.

 

Their loose clothes and hair strands dance along the cool breeze under the afternoon sun. Their footprints followed them as they made slow steps in the sand. A genuine and content smile plastered on their lips.

 

Several months has passed. Though, there were times that they argued, most of their journey back together is worthwhile. Their mistakes in the past have not been brought out since they have decided to let it go. Besides, the present and the future are far more than significant than dwelling on it.

 

They are not perfect. They were young and have a lot to learn. Charge it with experience, that’s what other people say. And they always continue growing. Life has many things to offer for them. Fate has so much in store for them.

 

However unlike before, they are now wiser and most especially stronger together. They will surpass whatever fate has to thrown to them as long as they are right beside each other. Two heads are better than one.

 

And no matter how hard life restraints are, love will always prevail. It will always find a way and gives hope. It is their strength.

 

Jiyong squeezed her hand firm but gently at the same time. They looked at each other as he smiled, making her smile as well. It was the kind of smile which holds so much emotion of promises, love and faith.

 

“I love you and only you,” he said.

 

“Really?”

 

“Cross my heart!”

 

Dara grinned and suddenly tackles him, making Jiyong stumbles on his feet and fell on his back. They end up lying on the sand with him groaning to the impact and Sandara giggling on top of him.

 

“Baby… Why did you do that for?” Jiyong whines friskily.

 

Her laughter died down eventually. She only stared at him with so many emotions marred her orbs all at once. Her eyes glisten from the unshed tears.

 

“I love you,” she muttered ardently.

 

Jiyong smiled and put her strands behind her ear. He stared at her for long as if he’s memorizing himself with every contour of her face. His hands travel along her long strands and tracing her spine on her back.

 

“I know you do.”

 

“Hmmm…” she hummed and nuzzled his nose with hers.

 

Jiyong held the back of her head and guided her down to him as he captured her lips and kissed her thoroughly. She closed her eyes as their lips met. They kissed under the orange sky and the view of sunset. Their hearts beat as one with a promise of love.

 

They will make it through together.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Stop…please! Let me go!” Sandara cried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter