Romantic Jiyong

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi!"

 

Sandara looked up through her rimmed glasses when she heard someone greeted her. She was at her sanctuary and reading a book during break—the library. Her eyes widen upon seeing the person before her. She adjusted her glasses seating upright and looked at the person curiously though she was nervous inside.

 

"Um...y-yes? C-Can I d-do something for y-you?" she asked stuttering.

 

No one can blame her for acting this way. For heaven's sake, right in front of her was none other than the YG's resident bad boy's best friend!

 

He gave her an eye smile disregarding her stutter.

 

"I'm Taeyang. I hope I didn't bother you if you're busy?" she just shakes her head as an answer. Taeyang smiled in relief. "Great. Do you mind if I seat here?" he asked without wavering his smile.

 

Sandara just nodded and Taeyang occupies the seat in front of her. She fidgetted nervously glancing at him tentatively. She looks around her.  Good thing, there are only few students inside the library but they still gather attention nonetheless.

 

She heard him chuckled which made her turned her gaze back at him. He was shaking his head as if thinking of something amusing. When he caught her staring at him, Taeyang cleared his throat suppressing his laugh.

 

"I'm sorry. I just can't help it," he said.

 

Though she's not offended, she was curious on why he laughed.

 

"It's okay," she gave him a tiny smile.

 

"Don't worry. I'm not laughing at you."

 

Sandara hummed her answer. A momentarily silence envelop them and she felt awkward as the tick of the clock moved.

 

"Hmm, I should go ahead. I already monopolize your time. Thank you for letting me seat with you," he suddenly said as he stood up. She didn't say anything but looked at him confused.

 

Taeyang only flashed her a charming smile. Before he totally left, she heard him mumbled something.

 

"My brother was in love with a saint. Tsk. Opposite do attracts, huh."

 

~ ~ ~

"Sandara Park. Student number 841211, locker number 1709. Teacher's favorite. Loner. Geek. Apparently , your lady love is YG's goddaughter," Taeyang said as he joined him at the riders club he was.

 

Clad in white jacket that has some patches of well known brand logos and black leather pants, Jiyong looked at his best friend after jugging down a can of cold beer. Taeyang seat beside him and got himself his own beer. He straightens up his seat and frowned.

 

"How...?"

 

Taeyang smirks and teases him a bit by drinking first. He glared at his best friend which the just laughs off.

 

"Chill bro," he said in between his chuckles. He took another jug of his beer delaying whatever information he has. "Caught your girl in the library earlier at school. I had a little chat with her, sneak on her identification to get her name and you know what's next," he finally told him. His best friend snorted, "Your girl is as good as a saint, dude. Your exact nemesis," he commented.

 

He would have patted him for a job well done but nope. He can't get over the fact that he had talked to her first! Damn lucky .

 

"You talked to her?!" he hissed.

 

Taeyang's smirked widens. And Jiyong knew his best friend found something to use to even more.

 

"Why? Jaelous?" And he was right. The only makes fun of his reaction. "My friend, you don't have to feel envy. I just did that for you. Now you got her name. Easy peasy cheapstake! You can now make a move. That is if you want to," he said before emptying his can of beer and get another.

 

Jiyong didn't answer seemingly contemplating what he just learn. Okay, he got her name and some details. But...is he going to pursue her?

 

"She's innocent and naïve. You're...well, you," Taeyang added thoughtfully. "You are two different poles. But yeah, opposite do attracts, as fools say. Maybe love will find a way to compliment the two of you."

 

He didn't respond again. He is right. Or not. But still the last choice is his to make. He like Sandara a lot, if he would admit. But is it enough?

 

It's frustrating.

 

"I didn't know that you have a poetic tongue, Taeyang," left with nothing to retort, Jiyong smirked at him but deep inside every word his best friend said keeps drilling into him.

 

Taeyang shrugs. "Well, fools struck by cupids have an ability to take that out on me," he winks at him teasingly.

 

Jiyong gave him a good naturedly middle finger as he grabs his helmet on top of the table.

 

"," he spat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter