Promise Ring

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyong-ah! Ji! Wait!” Sandara runs after Jiyong who’s about to escape through the high fence of their school building.

 

“Sandara?!” Jiyong turns to her, blinking with confusion.

 

Sandara is panting when she reached him. Her face full of concern and she knew the latter is going to cut his classes again. They haven’t talk since last night when he walked out on them. A visible darkening bruise is on the side of his left cheek.

 

“Where are you going? You’re cutting classes again,” she stated the obvious fact as her voice cracked with worry.

 

Jiyong looked away harshly and his jaw clenched along with his fist. Sandara stepped closer to him and clasp his hands. She was hurt seeing how Jiyong loose control of himself due to his anger and rebellious stage towards his parents. And it hurts even more that he didn’t confide with her.

 

“I-I…” she swallowed and inhaled. Her nose caught a faint smell on him. She frowned. It smells like burnt cigarette but she knew it’s not simple cig. “Jiyong, are you—“

 

But she did not able to continue her inquisition when Jiyong held her wrist tightly. Sandara looked at him in surprise.

 

“Enough with asking. You won’t let me go, right?” he said. “Come with me then.”

 

And he drags her with him as they sneak out of the school premises. Snadara doesn’t have any idea where they were going. She just let him pulled her as his hold on her was firm.

 

“Where are you taking me, Jiyong?” she asked.

 

“Don’t ask and just walk faster, will you?” he said as he ushered her in the alleyway.

 

And there they found his motorbike, the same vehicle she saw when they first met, parked. She frowned deeper as Jiyong wear his helmet and leather jacket as he produced his keys. He put it on the ignition and the motor revive.

 

“Hop in,” he said through the confines of his helmet.

 

“W-What?” she asked still in dazed.

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes and repeated what he said. “I said hop in. Quick! You’re going to come with me.”

 

She stilled and looked at the latter incredulously. “Are you out of your mind? We have classes, Jiyong!”

 

“Do I look like I care about the damn class you were talking about? You were wasting time here with your nonstop questions. Are you going to hop in or what?” he said instead.

 

Sandara battled within herself whether she will come with him or go back to their classes. But her concern for him won over her grades consciousness. So reluctantly hop on his bike behind him and put her arms around his waist for support when he drove away in full speed.

 

The harshness of the wind blows her hair as they speed off the city. Sandara doesn’t where they were going. She isn’t familiar with road they are taking. She felt anxious. Jiyong has been behaving differently lately ever since that big fight he had with his parents. He is drunk almost every night. He always engaged with trouble and nonsense fight. And she knew he started taking illicit drugs.

 

She is so worried for him and felt useless that she can’t seem to help him overcome his problems.

 

They ended up in a racing field where a lot of people are present. It’s noisy and crowded. A muddle of engine smoke and sand dust filled the place.

 

“What are we doing here, Ji?” she asked when she get off his motorbike.

 

He didn’t answer as he removes his helmet and climbs off the motor vehicle. Then some guy approached them and greeted Jiyong with a hand shake.

 

“Xin,” Jiyong addressed the former.

 

“I thought you won’t come today. Got your leaves stock out?” Xin asked with a grin.

 

Jiyong smirked back at the latter. “The ing old man confiscated it last night and thre it away.”

 

The man named Xin chortled and his eyes stray at her. He smirked and looked at Jiyong.

 

“Your girl is pretty. Good choice, G-Dragon,” he remarked which earned a smug shrug from the latter.

 

Jiyong turned to her and get her hand. “Xin, this is Sandara, my girlfriend. Baby this is Xin, a good friend of mine.”

 

She managed give Xin a polite bow when Jiyong introduced her to the latter. Xin only smirked and returned the courtesy. Sandara felt distaste towards him since she had a hunch that Xin is Jiyong’s weeds supplier.

 

“Nice to meet you,” she said out of respect.

 

“Back at you, Sandara-ssi,” Xin said before turning to Jiyong. “I have few here but you know the rules, G-Dragon. No win no stash.”

 

“When did I ever lose in the first place, Xin? I know the ing rules. I’m just telling you to prepare it in advance. I’m sure I’m gonna win,” Jiyong said confidently.

 

Xin chuckled and pats Jiyong in the shoulder. “That’s what I like about you, GD. You’re not just all talk.Wait here then. I’ll inform the others.” Xin said and gave Sandara a mock salute first before going away.

 

Sandara looked at Jiyong sternly when the latter turned to her.

 

“What was that? Jiyong, when did you begin doing this? Do you know it’s wrong?” she asked.

 

“Goodness! Will you stop it?! Your nagging is really annoying. Stop asking too many questions and be like a supportive girlfriend and just watch me win,” he jeers.

 

Sandara gasped at him astound. She can’t believe Jiyong is speaking at her like that. She steps back and just stared at him hurt and solemnly. This is not the Jiyong she knows.

 

“I don’t want to tolerate you, Jiyong. This is wrong. Why are you doing this? This is not who you are.”

 

“Tsk. I don’t have time for your drama, Sandara. Spare me. If you don’t want to watch, then stay here. I can win even without your support,” he snorted before walking away and joining the crowd, leaving her hurt. “So much for being my girlfriend,” he added.

 

A tear left her eye as she watched the boy she loved wholeheartedly. It is painfully that he treated her like she’s someone irrelevant. It hurts to watch him walk away without considering her feelings, on how much she was hurt by his words and behavior.

 

It hurts knowing full well why he was acting this way and she cannot seem to do anything but watch him break himself and fell them apart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter