Hello There Bullies

In Love With A Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DG LADIES ACADEMY—an all-girls exclusive school.

 

Sandara Park has a huge stalker problem.

 

"Find a boyfriend, then!" Bom suggested making her frown.

 

"That's ridiculous, Bom-unnie. Dara-unnie can't possibly just hire someone as her boyfriend. Besides, I don't think Kiyong will stop stalking Dara-unnie just because she has a boyfriend," Chaerin pointed out.

 

"And, how come did you come up with that idea?" Minzy asked.

 

Bom shrugs. "Just random thought, I guess? I thought that if Dara wants Kiyong off her back then she should have someone to guard her."

 

"So you come up with the boyfriend idea? If Dara-unnie needed someone to guard her, she should have a bodyguard not a boyfriend," Chaerin said as a matter-of-fact.

 

"That's bothersome!" Dara groans not liking the idea of someone following her. It was the main reason why she wanted Kiyong to stay away from her.

 

"Buttheads! That's why I said she needs a boyfriend. A boyfriend-bodyguard. In that way, people won’t wonder."

 

"Oh?!" The three of them bobbed their head in understanding.

 

"Make sense!" Dara said.

 

"But where are you going to find a guy who's willing to do the role?" Minzy asked.

 

They all looked at Bom, the smart who suggested it.

 

"What? Why are you looking at me?"

 

"Because you're the one who suggested it," Dara rolls her eyes.

 

"So?"

 

"So, you suppose to have an idea who or where Dara-unnie could find that guy," Chaerin supplied.

 

"What?! Am I the only one has a brain here? You two think as well," Bom said before they heard the bells ring the end of lunch break.

 

"Opps! Save by the bell," Chaerin chuckles.

 

"Come on! Let's think of something after class,” Minzy chirps in standing up and gathers her things.

 

They all followed and left the cafeteria. Their fellow schoolmates gaze at them with awe and envy. But they don't care about them and continued walking to their class.

 

In DG Ladies Academy, they are the most popular group. Park Bom is the daughter of Park Hong-ju who owned PHJ Entertainment. She's called the Bominator. She's smart, beautiful and rich. Gong Minzy is the heiress of G Technologies. She's an accelerated student and very smart. Lee Chaerin or who wants to be called CL is the badass daughter of Lee Seungwoo owner of Ciel Co. Last and definitely not the least is Park Sandara, the only daughter of Park Ji Yeon owner of Park Group.

 

"Excuse me," the four girls stop from walking when a familiar girl block their way.

 

"Hye Min?" Bom raised a brow and asked the girl.

 

"What is it? Hurry up. We're late for our class," Chaerin said annoyed.

 

Hye Min glares at them but they are unfazed at all. It just made them smirk. This girl really has an huge guts to do that to them. She's nothing but a social climber.

 

"Here! Kiyong-oppa wanted to give you this!" she angrily throws a small box to Dara who didn't caught it and let it fell on the floor. "I don't know what black magic you're doing to oppa but you don't deserve him!"

 

Dara raised a brow while her three best friends rolled their eyes heavenly.

 

Hye Min is the daughter of Kiyong's nanny. Their family sponsored her school funds in DG LA. And, everyone knew her strong infatuation to Kiyong. That's why she hated Dara. Especially that she is always ordered to deliver everything Kiyong wanted to give to her.

 

Dara sighs exasperatedly. She doesn't care about this girl who is blabbering non-sense in front of them. So she motions the girls to leave.

 

"Let's go. I don't have time for this," she said lazily and walked pass at Hye Min.

 

"YAH! I'm not done yet! Some manners you have!" Hye Min yelled at them.

 

They stop and turns to her, except Dara who just spared her a bored glance.

 

"We don't have time to anyone that isn’t on our level. You aren't near at anyone's level here, Missy. And definitely not in our level," Bom said.

 

"And next time, block others way. Because if you pull off this kind of stunt, I swear you're stay here at DG LA will be hell," Chaerin said with her cat eyes narrowing at Hye Min.

 

"Come on, unnies. We already waste our precious ten minutes here," Minzy said.

 

And they continued walking leaving Hye Min on her puddle of shame. Dara halts suddenly and glances back at her.

 

"By the way, don't just litter around here. DG LA doesn’t need another trash loitering around this school," she smirks wickedly with a hidden mocking tone lace in her voice.

 

She continued walking with the three girls smirking at her side.

 

~ ~ ~

 

At the other side of DG LA is the DG Boys School.

 

"Please let me go," a boy pleaded while kneeling in front of the five boys in a chaotic classroom.

 

The leader smirks as he leans forward with his elbows resting on his knees. The tallest man has a wicked smile on his lips watching the poor boy. The Mohawk guy quietly observing the scene. The blonde boy cares less about what's unfolding and was busy checking himself in the compact mirror. While the panda eyes boy excitedly bouncing at their back.

 

"What did you say? I can't hear you," the leader said feigning ignorance.

 

"G-GD... p-please let me go," the boy repeated. "I-I won't do i-it again," he added.

 

"Oh r-really?" he copied his stuttering clearly mocking him.

 

This poor boy unintentionally tripped on the floor earlier with his tumbler wide opened. Unfortunately, the water liquid was thrown right on GD's hair.

 

"Oh, poor little fella! Jiyong-hyung got his hair dyed this morning and you ruined it!" Seungri, the panda eyes boy said while chuckling.

 

"I'm hella pissed. That's my work you ruined," Taeyang, the Mohawk guy butts in.

 

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Jiyong's hair should be orange. Not wet orange," Top, the tallest guy said grinning at the poor boy.

 

"You can barrow my mirror, Ji-hyung. You looked nasty," Daesung added feigning a disgusted expression.

 

The poor boy darted his widens eyes at them. His eyes trembled in fear as they added fuel to the fire.

 

"I-I... mianhe! Mianhe!" he bows repeatedly.

 

GD smirks. "I don't take sorry, pups! Top-hyung," he leans back to his seat as Top stands up clapping excitedly like a kid.

 

"Come on, kiddo! We're going to play!" Top said happily dragging the poor boy out.

 

"Wait?! I'm coming!" Seungri followed them.

 

"Have fun!" Daesung shouted.

 

"Here," Taeyang handed Jiyong a small towel. "Dried it up."

 

Jiyong accept it and gently dried his dripping wet hair.

 

"What the are you all looking at?!" he growled sensing the stares of their classmates thrown at him.

 

He is Kwon Jiyong or G-Dragon/GD of DG Boys School. He is a son of a diplomat and heir of Kwon Corp. who is known for being the school's bully and most popular leader of their group, Bigbang. Among his friends and members are, his best friend, Dong Youngbae or Taeyang. He is the heir of Solar Network. Kang Daesung is the only heir of the biggest car trading company in the country—Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter