|| Two ||

Mr. Weirdo

Chapter 2

“Are you, perhaps trying to make a joke so we won’t be awkward in the future because of the lips slamming incident?”, You spoke, mumbling quite too fast.

               Sehun glared deeply into your eye. “This is not a joke. This is real. We will be married. This is fate.”

“Er, T-There must be a misunderstood. I-I can’t get married to you! This is way, way too sudden.”, You spoke as you looked into him.

 

“Oh Sehun never breaks his words.”, He spoke with cold eyes. You stared into him helplessly. You can’t just get married randomly to some stranger you’ve never talked to!

“S-Sehun-sshi, that can’t be count as a kiss! A kiss should be with passion and feelings! Not just slamming lips together! S-So it can’t be count as your first kiss yet!”, You spoke trying hard to get away from him.

He stared into you. “It’s still a kiss. I cannot break the vow. That’s a sin. We’re getting married. This is not a request. This is a must.”, He spoke more as he placed his palm upon his chest.

You were getting so much crazier with his words and right now all you want to do is punch him so hard he lost his memories and you can go back to class.

 

“Tomorrow right after school, you’re coming with me to my house. You have to sign three contract .Contract of agreement to the wedding, Contract of agreement to get married to me at least for 5 years, Contract of agreement on moving with me.”, He explained as you’re still staring at him with a .___.  Expression.

“Sehun-sshi, I’m sorry I really can’t get married to you!!”, You yelled and quickly ran back to class. There’s no way in hell you’ll get married to some weird kid who’s a jerk and douchebag and also a loner.


“Yah Hwan Hui where have you been?”, Mina asked as you walked and sat next to her in class. Su Min looked into you. “Hwan Hui, what’s wrong with you? You’re kind of pale.”.

You shook your head. “I’m Okay. I-it’s just a bit cold.”. Su Min and Mina looked into you weirdly. “Are you sure? …It’s summer and I swear it’s pretty hot right now.”, Mina spoke and placed her palm upon your forehead.

 

“You’re not even having a fever..”, Mina mumbled and you smiled. “Guys, I’m Okay.. Maybe I’m just a bit tired..”, You spoke assuring them that you’re fine.

      Mina and Su Min looked into you before nodding their head and proceed to pay attention to what the teachers are saying.

You looked around. Sehun didn’t even enter class yet. You let out a sigh. ‘How am I going to face him after this?’


The next day, the whole day went fine, You didn’t made any eye contact with Sehun, Didn’t even meet him, Or even went near him.

 

School has finally ended and you bid goodbye to both Su Min and Mina. You packed your things and walked outside the class when suddenly two tall creepy looking guys with black suit and black glasses pulled you over.

You let out a scream but one of them covered your mouth and the other held your shoulder firmly.

“Sssh. Young lady, we’re not going to do any harm toward you. Just be calm and everything will be fine.”, One of them whispered to your ear. Your eyes widen.

‘ Y-Young lady?’, You thought as both of them dragged you to somewhere.

 

They finally released you and you saw a black shiny car approaching you. The car stopped in front of you. Sehun walked out from the car and shook hands with the two guys.

“Good Job Ben, Tom. You may go now.”, Sehun said as the two guy slightly bowed to him. “Congratulation, Sir.”, One of them said with a smile receiving a back-pat from Sehun.

 

Sehun looked into you with cold eyes as you gulped. ‘ ’, You thought as you try to find a way to run.

He walked closer to you as you slightly backed away. He stopped his step as he sighed and rolled his eye. “Just get into the car.”, He said and you shook your head.

“No. I-I’m not going inside.”, You spoke and was ready to run away when suddenly Sehun grabbed your hand and pulled you as he then pushed you inside the car earning a grunt from you. He slammed the door loudly.

You met eyes with the driver. He looked into you weirdly. Sehun then entered the car from the other side and sat next to you.

“Mister Lee please drive us to the nearest shopping mall.”, Sehun said and you looked into him with wide eyes. “W-Why are you doing this to me?”, You asked but he didn’t respond and keep staring into blank spaces. 

You sighed as you were totally frustrated. "Ahjussi please stop the car.”, You spoke receiving a glare from Sehun.

“Mister Lee please just ignore her and bring us to the nearest shopping mall.”, Sehun said as you pushed him harshly. “What the do you want from me! ing let me go!!!”, You yelled loudly.

 

Sehun glared into you with cold eyes. “Didn’t made it clear enough yesterday? We’re going to the mall to buy you a dress on tonight’s dinner with my family. Now calm down and sit.”

You stared into him angrily. You’re getting so frustrated by his action and words.

            “I’ve never agreed to this bull marriage. And in fact, I’ll never get married to a stranger I don’t love!!”, You yelled loudly.

 

“Do you think marriage is some kind of joke? IT IS NOT!! Marriage is forming an even closer relationship with the one you love, forming a relationship that is socially accepted by law. Marriage is sleeping and waking up with the person you love, drinking coffee together in the morning as you both watch the twinkling stars by the night!!!!!!!”, You yelled as Sehun stared into you with wide eyes.

Both of you stared into each other with wide eyes when suddenly the car was stopped.

 

You looked into the driver and saw the driver trying to prevent himself from laughing. “AHJUSSI WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING MARRIAGE IS NO JOKE!!!”, You yelled causing the driver to laugh even louder.


“Go. Just go and pick a dress. I’ll pay for it don’t worry.”, Sehun spoke as both of you were walking around the mall. After some bickering, You finally surrendered and followed him to the mall.

“Listen, dickweed. I’m not going to pick a dress because I’m not going to get married to a deaf moron like you. Our oh so first kiss cannot be considered as a kiss and if you don’t let me go now”, You pulled your phone. “I’m going to call the cops and tell him you’re kidnapping the out of m-”

You didn’t even get to finish your words when suddenly Sehun pulled your hand and placed both his palm on your cheek as he softly placed his lips on your lips.

 

Your eyes widen as Sehun starts to move his lips. He tilted his head and slightly nibbled on your lower lip. His lips were literally exploring your mouth and you just can’t fight him.

You were so shocked you accidentally release the phone you’re holding. Sehun moved his hand to your waist and pulled you closer to him.

    Your hands moved without you realizing and went to the back of his neck while the other hand was placed right on his chest. You closed your eyes softly.

And things got even worse when he deepened the kiss. Both of you were literally making out and the first thing went to your mind was,

‘ Holy .’