|| Six ||

Mr. Weirdo

Chapter 6

         Sehun had sent you back home by his car. It was already late night and you’re exhausted as hell.

And ever since the time he showed his laugh, you couldn’t stop thinking about it. The way his eye was shaped into a crescent moon, how his laugh goes slow, yet was full of expression.

         It was beautiful, alluring.


“Ah, thank you so much Hwan Hui for coming with me to buy my mom a gift. It’s very nice of you!”, Su Min said with a pure smile that slightly annoy you. You let out a small smile. “It’s nothing.”

          Su Min stared into you deeply. “Hwan Hui, I’m asking this because I’m your friend and it’s really worrying me. Are you sick? You’ve been acting really down lately.”, Su Min asked, as her face frowns in concern.

You let out a weary sigh. “Su Min, I’m fine. I really am. You can stop asking, seriously. Let’s just go and buy your mom a gift.”, You spoke with a smile, hoping she’ll stop soon. She did nothing wrong. But the thought of her being so perfect, and caring annoys you.

 

Su Min let out a slight smile. “Okay then. Let’s go.”


After a while, Su Min and you had finally found the perfect gift. You were so relieved that you’re going to home soon.

“Hwan Hui-ah, why don’t you I treat you for lunch? That’s the only way I could thank you enough for helping me find the perfect gift for my mom.”, Su Min spoke sweetly. You mentally rolled your eyes. But you knew that there’s no point on fighting it.

“Yeah, yeah sounds great.”, You spoke, giving a small smile. She smiled back. “Come, I know a great restaurant!”, Su Min spoke, excitedly.

 

The both of you were walking when out of the sudden she stopped her steps. “Hey, isn’t that Chanyeol sunbae?”, Su Min asked as she pointed into a direction. Your eyes widened as you looked into the direction she pointed. And yeah. It is Chanyeol.

“S-Su Min, you know Chanyeol?”, You asked, slightly hiding the confusion. Su Min smiled. “Yeah, he’s together with me in the history club at school.”, Su Min spoke. “It has been a long time since the club had a meeting. I haven’t seen him for so long.”, She added, quite excited.

           You slightly gulped. . You thought letting out a slow weary sigh. The chances of them being together are even higher now.

“Hey, I’m going to go and say hello to him.”, Su Min spoke with a smile as your eyes widened. “W-Wait, I’m coming too!”, You spoke and chased after her.

 

“Chanyeol oppa~”, Su Min spoke in a sweet tone. You almost rolled your eyes but tried to resist the urge. Chanyeol turned toward the voice and his eye turned so big.

“S-Su Min!”, He spoke in a shocked tone. Then his eye turned toward you. “And Hwan Hui too!”, He spoke then slowly giving out a smile. “W-What are you guys doing here?”, Chanyeol spoke, the shock in him was obvious.

Su Min smiled. “Ah, I’m just here to buy my mom a gift for her birthday and Hwan Hui here is just helping me.”, Su Min spoke as Chanyeol let out a slight nod.

“I-I see. That’s very sweet of you. B-Buying a gift for your mother.”, Chanyeol added more as he stuttered a bit. “Oppa, what are you doing here all by yourself?”, Su Min asked, as she tilted her head a bit. And she looked so ing adorable doing that.

 

Chanyeol let out a shy, slight smile. “I-I’m just here to hang around, walking around y-you know doing a bit of s-shopping h-hehe..”, Chanyeol spoke and you’re left quite speechless. It’s the first time you’ve seen this side of Chanyeol. The shy, awkward Chanyeol.

The Chanyeol you’ve been with is usually a confident, talkative and friendly guy. Now he’s looking like a 6 year old kid upon first time seeing a pretty girl.

“Really? Well Hwan Hui and me is about to grab lunch. You want to join? My treat!”, Su Min spoke with a small smile, showing her eye smile.

Chanyeol’s eye slightly widened. “H-Huh, r-really? You guys wouldn’t mind?”, He asked, his face slowly turning red. Su Min let out laugh. “I don’t mind. You wouldn’t mind right, Hwan Hui?”, Su Min spoke, as she turned to look at you.

Your eyes widened. “H-Huh? N-No of course not!”, You spoke with a smile as Chanyeol stared into you with a slight smile. “W-Well then it would be a huge pleasure!”, He spoke with a laugh.

 

Su Min laughed too. “Well then let’s go! I know a very good restaurant.”, Su Min spoke in a sweet tone as Chanyeol let out a slight nod.


Su Min had brought Chanyeol and you to a fast food restaurant with all kind of burger and pizza. The three of you sat on a table that was for four people. Su Min and you sat next to each other while Chanyeol sat in front of Su Min.

And at that moment you felt like the biggest er ever.

 

“Hwan Hui, why don’t you stay and watch the table while Chanyeol and me go buy food by the counter?”, Su Min spoke with a smile as you looked into Chanyeol. He was looking at you with wide eyes.

You cleared your throat. “Y-Yeah you guys go I’ll watch the table.”, You spoke, lowering your gaze. “Come, oppa. Let’s go.”, Su Min spoke as Chanyeol gave her a nod in response and walked by her side to the counter.

              You let out a sigh. What the actual am I doing here?

 

Su Min and Chanyeol had returned with a trail of food. You let out a slight smile. “Thanks.”, you murmured as Su Min handed you your food.

 

The three of you ate the meal silently until Chanyeol accidentally spilled some sauce on his shirt. He gasped as placed his burger by the table and let out a groan.

   Su Min let out a slight giggle. “Clumsy.”, she mumbled as she took a piece of tissue and handed it to Chanyeol. Chanyeol let out a smile as he thanked her.

Chanyeol was wiping the spilled sauce over his shirt as Su Min let out another laugh. “Oppa you got some sauce too on the side of your mouth.”, Su Min mumbled as she giggled.

         Chanyeol let out a silly smile. “Aiya I’m very clumsy aren’t I?”, He spoke as took the tissue and tried to wipe the sauce by his mouth. “It is gone yet?”, He asked, still slightly wiping. Su Min let out a giggle. “No, no a bit to the right.”, Su Min spoke with a smile. “Here?”, Chanyeol asked, wiping the side of his mouth using the tissue. Su Min laughed.

 

 “I’ll wipe it for you.”, Su Min spoke as she took her thumb and wiped the sauce by the side of Chanyeol’s mouth. Her thumb softly made slight contact with Chanyeol’s lower lip.

               Resulting a reddening Chanyeol, and a wide eyed you.

       

“T-Th-ank y-you.”, He murmured as he lowered his gaze. Su Min’s sudden action had obviously shocked him.

You looked into Su Min. She’s not usually like this. Usually she’s very quiet around guys. Su Min let out a sweet smile. “Let’s continue eating.”, She spoke with a giggle.


“T-Thank you so much for the treat, I enjoyed it a lot Su Min!”,Chanyeol spoke with a smile as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Su Min smiled in response.

      “Ah, It’s nothing oppa!”, Su Min spoke in a soft tone.

“W-Well then, I’ll get going first, hm? See you later eh, Su Min, Hwan Hui! Bye!”, Chanyeol spoke with a slight smile as he waved his hand and walked away. The both of you waved back in response.


Both Su Min and you were on the way back home talking about random thing when suddenly she brought Chanyeol up.

 

“Chanyeol sunbae… seems like a guy nice doesn’t he?”, Su Min spoke as she lower her gaze, looking slightly red. You turned to look at her with wide eyes. You slightly cleared your throat. “Y-Yeah… He does.”, You spoke with a low tone.

She let out a smile. “You know that I rarely talk about guys, right?”, She spoke as she stared into you. You stared back into her, your throat turning dry. “Y-Yeah. I’ve noticed that..”, you mumbled.

      Su Min stopped her steps. “Hwan Hui.. I..”, She mumbled as she lower her gaze.

 

You stopped your step too as you turned to look at her. She stared into you, before letting out a slight, shy smile. “I.. think I’m in love with Chanyeol.”

 

          .


Author’s note :- I apologize for the lack of Sehunxyou moment in this chapter next chapter will be loaded with fluffy scenes of sehun & you that is guaranteed to make you puke non-stop.

Smoek w33d e3vrydei