|| Fifteen ||

Mr. Weirdo

    Chapter 15

 You let out a soft sigh as the driver start driving. Both Sehun and you were on your way to the new house. You were deadly nervous with Sehun sitting right next to you.

You softly turned your head to Sehun and saw him already staring at you. Your lips turned into a small smile as he did the same too. “Y-You look beautiful.”, he spoke, slightly whispering.

Your cheeks reddened as you lowered you gaze. “You look beautiful too.”, You spoke with a smile as he let out a soft laugh. “I should look handsome, not beautiful.”, He said with a playful tone as you giggled.

 

    He stared into you, you stared into him. The staring contest stayed. He looked deadly handsome in that suit, almost unreal.

 

“Will you still be here for me tomorrow?”, He asked, his face slightly frowning up a bit. You smiled. “Yes I will, Sehun-ah.”, You answered truthfully.

You leaned in to him and planted a small kiss by the side of his lip. Sehun shut his eye tight as his eyelid fluttered. “I.. love you.”, You spoke. Your tone was clear and sincere.

 

Sehun stared into you with wide eyes. He turned his gaze away as he let out a small cough. His reddening cheeks couldn’t be hidden and he looked mad adorable.

       He turned his gaze back to you. He looked shy as he blinked a few times. “I-I love you too, Hwan.”, He spoke, his voice was soft, and his tone somehow made the word sounded so special.


After a good 30 minute, the both of you had finally arrived to the new house. The house was small, yet madly cute. It was perfect.

             

You entered the house with your mouth gaping. The inside of it was even more perfect. The living room was decorated neatly, and the whole house just seems to fit you.

      

Sehun turned to you. “How is it?”, he asked, his tone filled with curiosity. You smiled. “It’s perfect, Sehun.”, You spoke sincerely.

He let out a proud smile. “I chose this place by myself because I thought it would fit you. And I guess I did a great job, huh?”, He spoke as you nodded. “This whole place is astonishing.”, You spoke.

“Yes it is, and.. guess what.”, Sehun spoke. You turned to him. “My stomach is grumbling for my wife’s food.”, Sehun added, stucking his tongue out playfully.

         You hit him in the chest softly, letting out a giggle afterward.


The whole dinner session went perfectly fine. Both Sehun and you talked about random things and it wasn’t awkward at all. Sehun asked a lot about you, and you asked a lot about him too.

‘Being married to Sehun was not a bad decision at all.’

 

It was finally bedtime, and you were lying next to Sehun with your heart beating so loudly. “Hey, are you nervous?”, He asked, as you nodded. “Good. Because I am nervous too.”, He added more.

You turned to look at him as you took his hand, intertwining it with yours. “I’ll just tell you this. We won’t be doing ‘that’ thing until you’re ready. I’ll wait even if it takes like 10 years because I respect you.”, He spoke, his eyes turning serious. You smiled and nodded.

 

He leaned in and planted a small kiss by your lips. “You look deadly gorgeous even without those dress.”, he whispered, his eye staring into your whole face. “Maybe, it’s because you’re the gorgeous one.”, He added more.

You pouted. “Don’t make me blush, now…”,You whispered as you fought the urge to smile. “Just blush. Just blush.”, He whispered, laughing.

 

You smiled as you stared into him. It’s hard to explain the feeling you’re feeling. It’s almost a mix of happiness, warmth and comfort. Your heart feels like it is filled with affection toward Sehun and it is just amazing.

What makes everything even more amazing is the fact that how opened up Sehun is toward you now. A few weeks ago he was just a quiet, cold faced jerk that sounds like robot.

       He stared into you. “I wish every night would be like this.”, he spoke with a small laugh.

  You smiled and nodded. “It will be.”, You added with an assuring tone.

 

Your eyelid starts getting heavier, as you shut it tight with a small smile. “Have a goodnight, Hwan.”, was the last thing you heard, before you drifted off to dreamland.


Author's note:- Thought that i'll leave some good old fluff :) Had a great time writting this chapter so I hope you guys too had a great time reading it! 

Have a wonderful day <3