|| Four ||

Mr. Weirdo

sup guys before I start the chapter I wanna show yall the sitting in the class. Just so you guys can have a better imagination while reading.

      


   Chapter 4

The next day, school went like usual. Sehun and you pretended not to know each other and yeah. Everything went absolutely fine.

   Until during math class, you could literally feel a stare burning into you. You looked to your left and saw Sehun, obviously staring into you, not even trying to hide it.

You looked into him and raised an eyebrow. You slightly shook your head to him, as if asking him to stop staring.

But he kept staring into you with no expression and it’s giving you some massive chill down your spine. You looked back to front trying to focus to the lesson and hoping that Sehun will stop his creepy stare soon.

 

“Y-Yah why is that freak staring into you like that?”, Mina whispered loud enough for both Su Min and you to hear it. You gulped as you turned to face them. “H-Huh what?”, You asked, whispering as low as you can to avoid from Sehun hearing.

Su Min slightly widened her eyes as he looked into Sehun. “H-Hwan Hui, that Oh Sehun guy is staring at you as if he’s about to kill you, what did you do to him????”, Su Min whispered a bit too loud.

 

You looked into him. And he’s still staring the out of you. This time it is even creepier. You looked back to front. “J-Just ignore him.”, You whispered.


“Guys, you guys go first, I’ll tag along later.”, you spoke to both Su Min and Mina as they nod their head. “Sure then.”, They spoke as they walked out and heads toward the canteen.

 

    You looked to your left and saw Sehun sleeping with his head placed over the table.  You let out a sigh. Finally when the whole class had emptied, you walked over Sehun and flicked his forehead causing him to grunt in pain.

He opened his eye, glaring at you. “What was that for?”, He groaned as he rub his forehead . You sighed. “Yah Oh Sehun! What was that staring for?”, You yelled, quite way too loud.

    He let out a sigh as he rubbed his eyes. “I was trying to fall in love to you. You know, for our marriage.”, He spoke calmly. You looked into him in disbelief.

       “Well you need to stop that because my friends are freaking out and sooner or later, they’ll be even more suspicious. So stop it okay?”, You spoke, a bit whispering.

  He sighed. “Kiss me, Hwan Hui.”, He spoke with a serious tone.

  

             Your eyes widen as your face turned red in an instant. “Y-Yah!! I’m not playing around, stop it. Okay?”, you spoke causing him to let out yet another sigh.

“Are you embarrassed around me, Hwan?”, Sehun spoke, pouting. You raised your eyebrow, “No I am not. And don’t call me that!”, You slightly yelled.

“But I want to give you a nickname.”, Sehun spoke in a serious tone, yet his face pouting like a puppy.  You let out a sigh. “Sehun, no. This relationship is just a pretend, and we definitely can’t let anyone know!”, You spoke as Sehun let out a yawn and surrendered as he gave a nod.

“Okay, okay.”, He spoke and continued his sleeping from earlier. You stared into him as you sighed.

     You walked out and headed toward the canteen.


School had finally ended and you were on your way to the gates. But your steps had stopped when you saw Chanyeol, walking with his friends with a smile across his face.

 

He was chatting with his friends about something before bursting into a big laughter.

                  

  Without you knowing, a small smile appeared over your face. Silently watching him from afar, admiring his beauty.

A hand landed on your shoulder, as you let out a gasp and turned to your left. Just to meet eyes with Sehun. “Oh Sehun! You shocked me!”, You spoke, slightly whispering. You noticed his hand on your shoulder.

 

“Yah, what are you doing, what if people sees us?”, You spoke, removing his hand. You looked into Sehun and saw Sehun eyeing Chanyeol. You looked into Chanyeol and saw him still laughing and talking with his friends.

You looked back to Sehun. “W-Why are you looking at him?”, you asked him as he kept his eyes fixed. “You like him, Hwan?”, He asked, his eyes finally looking into you.

 

Your eyes widened. “WHAT?! NO!”, You yelled, quite way too loud as your eyes widen even more. You looked into Chanyeol and thank God he didn’t hear you yelling as he’s still chatting with his friends.

Sehun looked into you, with his face having an unreadable expression. He soon walked away leaving you to let out a scoff. “What is wrong with him? Tch.”


You were on your way to the amusement park, when suddenly someone touched you by your shoulder. You turned around just to be greeted with Chanyeol. “Eh, Chanyeol !”, You spoke, eyes widening.

 

“Hwan Hui, what happened yesterday? Why didn’t you come to work? Everyone was so worried, you know?”, Chanyeol spoke, his face filled with concern. You mentally smack yourself. You had totally forgotten about work.

“Ah, it’s just something came up yesterday… It’s nothing, really!”, You spoke, smiling. He smiled back. And you swore at that moment, your heart literally skipped a beat. “Come on, let’s go together.”, He spoke as you gave him a nod.


Soon, working time has finally ended and you were really exhausted. “Hwan Hui, come on. Let’s go.”, Chanyeol spoke as he gave a small smile. You nodded as you fastened your pace trying to walk by his side.

 

         The walk was quiet, but it was the comfortable kind of quiet.

Chanyeol and you walked until he decided to break the silence. “You know, Hwan Hui.”, He spoke, a bit murmuring. You turned to look at him. “Yeah?”.

“I.. kinda like this one girl at school.”, He spoke, as you saw his face slightly blushed. Your eyes widen. “H-Huh? Who? Do I know her?”, you asked, a bit shocked with the sudden confess. Your step had soon slowed itself.

He looked into you with a shy, slight smile. “I’m telling you this because I really trust you, and I think of you as a really good friend.”, He spoke as he gave you a sweet smile. You looked into him, gulping.

 

 “C-Chanyeol, who is it?”, You asked as he turned his head to the front and let out a dreamy sigh.

           

                       “Your friend, Su Min.”


Heartbreaks aren’t really things that we feel every day. So when it happens, when it finally occur, you’re totally lost at what to do. The unexplainable pain in your heart, the throbbing pain you would feel in your mind. Unstoppable tears.

At these time where we lose all kind of control over our feelings. Where it feels like nothing could be more painful than this.

 

But at these times, where it seemed like the world has turned its back to you, the first person that went to your mind was Sehun.

       The person you really wanted to be comforted by was Sehun.


Author’s note:- is about to get real.

 

And by the way, At first I didn’t think I should tell you guys this but to like, um make things easier, I just want to give you guys a picture of how I imagine the character Su Min and Mina looks like and also their characteristic. 

             

 This is how I imagine the character Su Min looks like. She’s the mature, quiet and innocent type. Very caring toward other people and is also likeable. She’s the type of girl that believes upon love at first sight.

 

             

While for Mina, she’s the total opposite of Su Min. She’s full of aegyo, loud and sassy. Very friendly and cheerful. Yet she could be really childish at some time.

 

Yeah that’s it bye