|| Ten ||

Mr. Weirdo

   Chapter 10

              “Wait, our wedding is next week?!”, You asked in shock as you looked into Sehun with wide eyes. He shrugged. “Yeah I mean why not.”, He spoke as you let out a sigh.

“Sehun, that’s way too sudden! I mean, we haven’t even choose a ring, a wedding theme, oh my god our wedding theme should be purple. Purple, yes ing purple. Oh my god what about our ring?? No, no we should talk about the wedding theme first!”, You mumbled happily quite way too fast. You looked into Sehun and found him just staring at you with an amused expression.

         You covered your lips using your palm. “I’m sorry, was I talking too much..?”, You spoke, a bit embarrassed. Sehun just let out a small chuckle and shook his head softly. “No, I think it’s cute. How you’re so excited about weddings.”, He spoke as you smiled.

“Oh my god I’ve been imagining my wedding day since I was 6, Sehun! And to realize the fact that next week would be the day is just, so, so exciting!”, You spoke with a small smile as Sehun too just let out a smile in response.


“So… how bout you ditch work today, and we go pick a wedding dress together? Ayy ayy come onnn”, Sehun spoke nudging you in the elbow as you looked into him with wide eyes. “I-I don’t know.. That sounds fun too… But I can’t possibly not go to work.. Chanyeol sunbae would be worried…”, You mumbled as Sehun rolled his eye.

“ that guy let’s go pick a wedding dress.”, He spoke as you looked into him, hesitating for quite a while. He leaned in closer, and went to your ear. “Purple wedding dresses.”, He whispered seductively.

 

“ing yes let’s go right now.”


The trip to the wedding dress boutique was probably one of the best moments in your life. The boutique seemed very elegant and you really wanted to cry in happiness at that moment.

    

It was a hard decision, but after a while you finally found the perfect dress. Sehun insisted on wanting to see you in it, but you told him to wait for the wedding day, so it could be a surprise.

He too, found the perfect suit. And he too wants it to be a surprise.


The both of you were just chilling by the park eating ice cream. The both you were just silently enjoying each other’s presence, and it feels so right.

       You looked into him, just silently judging his look. And you gotta admit. He is indeed good looking. At this point, he almost seemed like a painting.

   

How clear his skin is, how his thick eyebrow seemed to match him perfectly, how his eyelashes that are framing his eye seemed to point out his beauty even more. And how could you not even realize how good looking he was all this time?

Sehun must’ve have felt like he was being stared as he then turned to look at you. Your eyes widened as you then turned your gaze away and continued finishing your ice cream. As you finished your ice cream, you threw the wrapping by the rubbish bin beside you.

 

You slowly turned your head just to take a last glance at Sehun, but Sehun was already staring at you. You could feel your heart suddenly beating like hell. Why is he looking at me like that?

But you had to admit. He looked mad attractive. And you don’t even know why, he just suddenly looked more attractive than he was. “S-Sehun-ah..”, You spoke. As he then slightly widened his eye, he murmured a small “Hm?”

       “C-Can I do something? I’ve always wanted to do this to my boyfriend when I got one. And now that I have you, can I do it?”, You asked, with your voice slightly slowed down. He seemed a bit shocked with your request as his face gets kind of red. “Y-Yeah sure.”, He spoke with a straight face as he turned his gaze away from you.

 

         You stared into him for a while, before slowly leaning in closer. As you leaned in even closer, you stopped for a while. Hesitating.

Sehun was obviously nervous as he starts slightly sweating. it. You thought and leaned in as you gave him a small kiss by the cheek. It was a small thing, but it sure made you felt this slight craving of affection toward him.

You smiled and let out a small smile. “I did it.”, you spoke as he turned and looked into you with wide eyes.

       “D-Did you just..”, He spoke, stuttering. You smiled and nodded. “I kissed your cheek.”, you spoke and laughed. He stared at you for a while, before letting out a small cough.

“, you’re way too cute.”, He spoke before covering his face using the both of his palm. You were obviously shocked by his sudden confess as you widened your eyes and tore your gaze away.

The atmosphere was awkwardness, shyness and lovey feelings all mixed up together. Until you decided to break the silence, and let out a small fake cough as you laughed. “S-So where will the wedding ceremony be held?”, You asked as Sehun too let out a cough and looked into you.

“You don’t have to worry a single thing about that. I’ll prepare everything, you just prepare yourself and be ready for the best day of your life.”, Sehun spoke emotionlessly as you couldn’t help but to let out a smile.

“I’m looking forward to it.”, You spoke as he nodded. “You better be.”.


It was late evening, and Sehun had sent you home. You were mad exhausted. You threw yourself completely on your bed and turned your phone on.

You let out a small smile, as you recall on what had happened. The almost date with Sehun was perfect. And that kiss by the cheek, was probably everything.

Your eyes widen as you then saw all the messages and missed call you had received

Chanyeol 4:05 P.M.
Hwan Hui?
Where are you? You’re never late to work.

Chanyeol 4:10 P.M.
Hwan Hui please tell me you’re safe.

Chanyeol 5:20 P.M.
Hwan Hui!! What happened to you? Why are you not replying and answering my call!

Chanyeol 6:50 P.M.
Please call me! TT.TT

 

You let out a small laugh as you called him. He answered almost in an instant. “Hwan Hui? Hwan Hui are you there?!”, He spoke, almost yelling.

“Yeah, yeah sunbae I’m here I’m totally fine. I’m really sorry for not going to work today something came up, I’ll cover my shift up later.”, You spoke with a small smile by your lips and you could hear Chanyeol letting out a sigh of relief through the line.

Chanyeol was quiet for a while, before he cleared his throat. “Hwan Hui, I..”, He spoke and stopped, as if he was hesitating for a while. “Hm? What is it?”, You spoke, curiosity filling you up.

 

“I…. asked Su Min to be my girlfriend earlier. And she said yes.”, Chanyeol spoke, as you silenced. You were utterly shocked.

         Shocked that you don’t feel hurt hearing that.


The next day, you arrived at school pretty early. You entered your class and Su Min was already there by her desk all smiling.

You mentally sighed and walked to your desk next to her. “Hey, Su Min. All smiling, huh?”, You spoke, making a small conversation. She looked into you and let out a small chuckle. “It’s funny, I mean I told you that day that I like Chanyeol sunbae right?”, Su Min spoke with a sweet smile and laughed.

“And as if God heard my prayer, Chanyeol Sunbae confessed his feelings to me yesterday! Hwan Hui, can you believe this? This is so, so crazy.”, Su Min spoke, and the happiness in her was obvious.

You waited, waited for that hurting little to burn in your chest. But it didn’t. It didn’t happen, not even the slightest.

Your heart didn’t ache in pain, in jealousy. You cleared your throat. “Yeah, that’s crazy. Good crazy. How did it go? How did he confessed to you?”, You spoke, feeling nothing at all.

What the . You thought. At this point it’s almost freaking you out. You didn’t feel hate rushing through you while talking to Su Min, the girl Chanyeol is in love with. 

Su Min gave you a small smile. “Remember how he looked for me in class yesterday? Well, he dragged me off to the field, and he literally went, ‘Su Min-ah, be my girlfriend.’. Oh My god, Hwan Hui it was romantic!”, Su Min spoke happily.

              And through the whole time, you didn’t feel any slight hate or jealousy.

It was weird, yet a satisfying feeling.


Tonight, your parents had agreed on meeting Sehun’s parents. You were not sure either how the Sehun had convinced them.

So here you are, at Sehun’s house in his living room with your parents, waiting for Sehun’s dad and Sehun’s mom to be down stair. Anxious filling you like Satan filling hell up. (wtf)

Sehun and his parents had finally came downstair with Sehun pushing his dad by his wheelchair. There was Sehun’s dad, with bright smile never leaving his face. Your parents immediately stand up and greeted them with a small bow.

      Sehun’s mom just let out a sigh and sat the couch. Sehun too sat next to her mom. “Okay let’s just end this quickly. Your daughter, my son, is getting married. I don’t agree but that brat surely won’t listen so yeah. Just get married whatsoever.”, Sehun’s mom spoke with a bored tone as your parents stared into her silently with wide eyes.

 

Sehun rolled his eye. “Oh come on, treat the guest properly, will you?”, Sehun’s dad then spoke as he then looked into your parents with a bright smile. It was amazing, how his eye was smiling too.

 

      “Mr Park, Mrs Park. What a pleasure to be meeting the parents of Hwan Hui. Your daughter here, is such a lovely girl.”, Sehun’s dad spoke, before turning his eye into you. “Truth is, I’m dying. My last wish is to see my lovely son, Sehun getting married.”, Sehun’s dad spoke with a low tone.

Your parents stared into him, speechless. “Hwan Hui had agreed, to love, care and marry Sehun for the rest of his life. Which is enough for me to die peacefully. As long as my Sehun won’t be alone for the rest of his life. Which is why, this marriage was formed.”, Sehun’s dad added more.

Your mom cleared . “This marriage has my blessing.”, She spoke with a small, sad smile. “Sehun, totally had my blessings if he too promise, to love and care for Hwan Hui the rest of her life.”, She added more as Sehun then let out a smile. “Noted.”, He spoke, still smiling.


“Hwan Hui, you should stay the night with Sehun.”, Sehun’s dad spoke, and you just can’t say no. You looked into your parents, as your mom smiled and let out a nod. “Sure honey. I’ll send you your school uniform by tomorrow morning.”.


You sat by the king sized bed, and let out a sigh. “I’m tired~”, you mumbled. Sehun chuckled as he then sits next to you. “Hey wanna practice our marriage vow?”, He spoke, all smiling. You looked into him, quite amused to see him all excited.

You nodded. “Sure. Okay, okay you ask me first.”,You spoke as Sehun then nodded his head. “Will you, Park Hwan Hui marry Oh Sehun and turn yourself into Oh Hwan Hui?”, Sehun spoke as you let out a laugh. “I do, of course.”

 

“Will you, Oh Sehun marry Park Hwan Hui, who is nothing but a clumsy, average looking girl, who always cry, and hard to understand and promise to take care of her for the rest of her life?”, You asked Sehun, as you smiled a bit.

Sehun widened his smile. “I do. For the rest of my life.”

      

        Your affection toward him grew even stronger, and you could feel it, deep inside. That happiness does exist.


But not for long. Death, betrayal and jealousy could destroy everything.

            And the value of love, and friendship will be put to a test.


Author’s note :- uh uh when it’s like the tenth chapter and everything is going on so well, yall should be mentally and physically prepared. Cause is about to get even realer.