|| Three ||

Mr. Weirdo

Chapter 3

Sehun finally broke the kiss as he stared into you. His face was slightly red and you’re confused as . “Now, that’s a real kiss, isn’t it?”, He spoke as he bent down and pick your phone that had fallen earlier.

“I-I don’t get it.”, You spoke. He looked into you. “I don’t get why you want me to marry you so bad.”, You spoke and he sighed.

“I don’t want to break the vow, okay? It’s really important to me. Since you’ve been complaining about our first kiss is not a real kiss and whatever bull I say why don’t I just start again. Now you have no reason to break the vow. “, He spoke and you sighed.

 

“Sehun.. you don’t understand.. I…”, You hesitated a while. “I-I’m inlove with someone else and I really can’t suddenly get married to you. And one more thing, I’m turning sixteen this year and you are too. We can’t get married!”,

“I mean like this is way too random, and .. and weird!", You added more, slightly frustrated.

 

Sehun stared into you as his face suddenly turned sad and sorrow. “Hwan Hui, please..”, He whispered as he slightly covered his face using his palm.

“Can’t you do this for me? Please… It’s really important.”, Sehun spoke as he looked into you with pleading eye. You observed his face. He seemed really sad and desperate.

                 

You looked into him. You let out a sigh. “No, Sehun. Sorry.”, You whispered. Sehun held both of your hand as he looked directly into your eye.

“Please? For me?”, He whispered.

          You stared into him for a long time before letting out a long, frustrated sigh. “Okay. Okay fine.”, You whispered. Sehun pulled you in for a hug. “Thank you. Thank you so much.”, He spoke with a monotone. You rolled your eye.

“Can’t you say it with more appreciation? Gosh you’re so cold.”, You spoke as you broke the hug.

He messes your hair up and pulled your hand.

       “We need to be faster. The dinner will start on 6:00 p.m. and I want you to just pick any dress. But not green. My mom hates green. No glitter. She hates that too. Okay? Now go.”, He spoke and gave you a little push in the back.

You sighed and began searching for a dress. While Sehun just quietly follow you. “How about this?”, You pointed to a pink long dress. Sehun shook his head. “No. Way too pink.”

You pointed to a black strapless dress. He shook his head. ”No. Boring.”

You pointed to a white bride like dress. He shook his head. “No.”

You were getting really frustrated as you then pointed to a turquoise coloured dress. He shook his head and made some barfing noise.

You glared into him. “Why don’t you choose by yourself, Young Master?”, You spoke with a sarcasm tone.

 

He walked toward a really cute dress with a black bow placed on the waist and took it. “Here. This one is pretty.” Then he walked toward the shoe side and took some random shoe. “This shoe will fit the dress."

               

You eyed the dress. “Damn. You’re really good at picking things.” You spoke as he threw the dress and the shoes to you.

“Go and change. I’ll go and pay for it.”, He spoke and walked away leaving you alone. You sighed. “What have I gotten myself into…”, You mumbled as you walked into the fitting room.


He eyed you from up to down.  Then he gave a nod. “Ok. I like it.”, He looked into his watch. “Let’s go. We’ll be late.”, He spoke as he pulled you by the arm and forced you to enter his car. 

The whole car ride was silent. After a while, the car finally stopped in front a big house. More like a big castle.

       

   You gaped in amaze as you looked around. You stared into him as he looked into you.  “Let’s go. Don’t say anything. Let me do the talking, Kay?”, He spoke and you gave a faint nod.

 

You followed after him. As both of you entered the house, there were around ten maids bowing to him. “Welcome home, Young master.”, They all beamed in unison.

      Your eyes widened. You saw a rich looking lady sitting on the living room reading newspaper that you assume is his mom.

You eyed the whole house. It’s really elegant and beautiful. Sehun pulled your hand and walked toward his mom. “Mother, This is my girlfriend.”, Sehun spoke as he slightly pushed you further.

You bowed and gave a small smile. “Hello. My name is Hwan Hui. It’s a pleasure meeting you!”, You spoke with a cheerful tone.

     

  His mother eyed you from up to down. Then again from down to up. Then he looked into Sehun with a ‘Are-you-ing-serious’ expression.

You bite your lower lip as you were feeling really nervous. Sehun sighed. His mother puts her newspaper right on the table that was placed in front  of her. She gave a mocking smile. “Please, have a sit wan wui.”

You gave an awkward smile and walked to the seat next to her. “It’s actually Hwan Hui. With a H.”, You spoke and tucked your hair right behind your ear.

“So… Did you kissed Sehun or did Sehun kissed you?”, His mother asked out of the blue resulting a reddening you. “S-Sorry?”

His mother sighed as Sehun glared into her.

        “Oh everyone knows Sehun with his crazy vow of marrying the girl that took his first kiss. Even If I don’t allow this marriage he won’t listen. So yeah. I don’t really like you actually.”, His mom said with a cold voice and continued reading the newspaper.

You lowered your head as you don’t know what to say. You didn’t even do anything and his mother already hates you.

Sehun sighed and slightly shook his head at his mom’s behaviour.

 

Sehun stand up as he walked to you. “Let’s go and meet my father.”, He spoke as you nodded and stand up.

You gave a slight bow to his mother and followed after Sehun. Sehun walked up stair and went to one of the room. He looked into you before entering.

   “Okay, listen. Pretend that you’re my girlfriend, and just tell him we’ve been dating for 6 month, okay?”, He asked as your eyes slightly widened . “Uh Okay..”, You spoke as he sighed and knocked the door.

“Dad..?”, He spoke with a soft voice. You were slightly shocked with the sudden change his tone. It sounded so sweet and loving. “It’s Sehun. Can I come in?”, He asked.

 

“Sure, Son.”, A voice slightly yelled from inside. He sighed and looked into you. He took your hand and wrapped it firmly with his.

His eyes stared deep into your eyes, slightly pleading.

 

Both of entered the room. You saw a nice looking guy with a bright smile on the bed with the breathing mask you usually see at the hospital.

He seemed weak and fragile, but the bright smile he wore never left his face.

          Sehun walked to his dad and gave him a small hug. “Dad.. You’re getting weaker.”, He whispered. His dad let out a weak laugh as he pat Sehun’s back.

His dad looked into you. “And who might this sweet girl be?”, His dad spoke with a sweet tone. You smiled and bowed. “H-Hello! I’m Hwan Hui.”

His dad smiled. “Are you the girl that took Sehunnie’s first kiss?”, His dad spoke with a teasing tone as you burst into a smile.

“Sehun, can you leave me alone to have a talk with my soon to be daughter in law?”, His dad spoke as Sehun stared into you for a while before nodding. “Sure, dad.”, He spoke and soon left the room.

 

“Have a sit, Hwan Hui-ah..”, His dad spoke and gave a small pat toward the chairs beside him. You smiled and went to sit next to him.

              He sighed. “You guys are not a real couple, isn’t it? He forced you into this relationship didn’t he?”, He spoke as your eyes slightly widen.

You slightly widen your eyes as you bit your lower lip. You couldn’t think of a lie. You nodded your head with a sigh. “A-Actually yeah.”

He smiled. “I could tell. There was no love in yours and Sehun’s eye. All I could see was ‘Business.’”, He spoke as you smiled and scratched the back of your neck.

 

“I’m dying. I’ll probably live around 6 month. And I told him that the last thing I wish I could see is him getting married. So Hwan Hui-ah. If you don’t want to get married to him, just tell him. Don’t force yourself. Marriage is not a joking matter.”, His dad spoke as he pulled your hand and softly it.

  “I know you’re a nice girl, but you can’t force to love someone.”, he added more, his eyes looking sad.

“But I just wish. That before I die, I could link my arms with the girl that’ll take care my son for the rest of his life and walk down the aisle together.”, His dad spoke and you couldn’t help but to feel sad.

“If you do get married to him, Will you love him? Can I trust you, Hwan Hui?”, His dad spoke as you stared into him. It lasted for a few minutes before you firmly wrap your hand around his hand and gave an assuring smile.

                    “I’ll marry him and love him. I promise I’ll take care of him for the rest of my life. You can trust me.”

 

   What the did I just blurt out