|| Nine ||

Mr. Weirdo

   Chapter 9

“Will you marry me, Hwan?”, Sehun spoke in a warm, sweet tone, as he kept his gaze fixed into you. His gaze was soft, and his expression was entrancing.

 

You could literally feel yourself tearing up. This. This was the moment you’ve been imagining yourself in for the last 16 year. You covered your face using the both of your palm, fighting the urge to cry.

Sehun stared into you, before letting out a sigh. “I messed up again, didn’t I?”, He spoke, scratching the back of his neck just slightly. You waved your hand quickly, “N-No.”, you spoke, slightly choking on your tears.

 

“I just feel… happy. W-Way too happy actually.”, You murmured, still trying to cover your face using your palm. Sehun walked to you and grabbed both of your arms as he held it firmly.

He leaned in closer, his eye staring into yours. “D-Don’t look at me, I’m ugly.”, You murmured and tried to push Sehun’s hand that is holding your arms away.

Sehun tightened his hold on the both of your arm, as he leaned his face even closer to your face. “Hwan Hui, look into me.”, He spoke, his voice was serious. You turned your eyes and stared right into him. The distance between your face and his face was very close, any closer your nose would have touched his nose.

 

        “Will you marry me, Park Hwan Hui?”, He spoke, keeping the soft tone. You nodded as you shut your eyes tight. He then proceeded to slowly pull you into a warm, soft embrace.

He placed his hand by your back. Pulling you even closer, as you then put your head by his shoulder.  The hug felt special. It actually made you feel something. “You’re the kindest, sweetest girl in the whole world.”, He spoke, slightly tightening the hug.

 You let out a slight whine, as you’re still in slight tear.

 

“Why are you crying?”, He asked as he broke the hug and held your face with both his palm. You shook your head. “I-It’s nothing.”, You murmured softly as he let out a sigh and pulled you in for another warm hug.

“Girls are so confusing.”, He mumbled as you let out a slight laugh. He tightened the hug as he placed both of his hands by your waist. “But at least you smell nice.”, he murmured more and sniffed your neck. You let out a slight unintended giggle. “Y-Yah don’t do that it’s ticklish.”

He broke the hug. “You’re ticklish?”, He asked as he looked into you. You let out a slight nod as slowly, his lips formed into a mischievous smile. “That’s nice to know.”, He mumbled, before attacking you almost in an instant, tickling you around your stomach as you let out a scream.

“Oh Sehun, stop! Stop!!!”, You yelled, slightly laughing as he kept tickling you, with a smile in his face.

                  “I surrender! I surrender!!!”, You yelled as he then pushed you onto the bed, with him on top of you. Trapping you completely.

He had stopped tickling you, as he now is staring right into you, his expression showing nothing but a slight pure of joy. While you lay under him panting, completely exhausted.

He stared into you, his eyes lingering onto yours for quite a moment. You stared back, your lips slowly forming into a small smile.

 

          “Will you still be here for me, tomorrow?”, He asked, still trapping you under him.

 You widened your smile as you let out a slight laugh in confusion. “What are you saying? Of course I’ll still be here by tomorrow.”, You murmured, as he stands up and helped you stand up too, by lending a hand.

“We should go to sleep. It’s getting late. We have school tomorrow and I also have a shift tomorrow at the amusement park. I should be fully rested!”, You spoke, slightly yelling with a small smile. He looked into you, his gaze was tense. As he then let out a slight nod.

“Yeah. Let’s go to sleep.”


The next day, school went like usual. Like seriously. Boring class, boring day and finally school ended.

 

You were packing your things, when suddenly murmurs and whispers filled through the class.

“Eh, isn’t that Chanyeol sunbae from class 3A?”
 
          “What is he doing here?”

You turned your head almost in an instant. Chanyeol had walked into your class, with his eye searching through the entire class. His eye met into yours, but quickly turned to look at the girl beside you.

 

“Su Min-ah.”, He spoke, his tone was tense, but slightly soft.

Your eyes widened. The whole class went silent as they all stared into Chanyeol. You turned to look at Su Min. Her eyes were wide as she stared into Chanyeol. “H-Huh?”, Su Min spoke in a shocked, confused tone. You turned and looked into Chanyeol. Wondering what the does he think he’s doing.

         “Su Min-ah. Come with me.”, He spoke, his voice was soft. It was so lovely, it aches.

You turned your gaze to your left quickly, trying to stop the unbearable pain. Just to meet eyes with Sehun. Who is staring into you with cold eyes.

 

You stared into him, fighting the urge to cry. Fighting the urge to beat the out of Su Min. What did she do to even deserve all of this goodness? “W-What? Me?”, Su Min asked in confusion, as Chanyeol let out a nod. Su Min held her bag tight, as she walked to Chanyeol, confusion plastered all over her face.

As Chanyeol then grabbed her wrist, and let out a small, playful smile.

“Let’s go.”, He said, before running out from the class, his hand still tightly holding Su Min’s wrist. The whole class squealed upon the scene.

  It was like a scene from a movie, and it was as if Su Min and Chanyeol were the main characters. And you were just the extras. 

            And it ing hurts too.

 

You kept your gaze on Sehun, your eyes slightly watering. Sehun let out a sigh, before turning his gaze to the front. He continued packing his things.

“Hwan Hui, what the hell was that? Su Min is dating Chanyeol?”, Mina asked as you turned to look at her. “H-Huh? I don’t know. We should ask her later.”, you spoke softly.

Mina let out a nod. “Yeah, we should. I’ll get going first. See you!”, Mina spoke cheerfully and walked out from the class, holding her bag firmly.

 

One by one student left the class. You kept your gaze on your bag. As your movement gets slower, you continued packing your things.

Soon, the whole class had emptied. Leaving you alone, with Sehun still standing by his same spot. A tear unknowingly left your eye, as you let out a small whimper.

 

“My guess was right.”, He spoke, his tone was back to the icy, cold tone. It was so cold, almost as if he was scolding you. You let out a weak, effortless smile. “What guess?”, You asked weakly.

“You like that Chanyeol guy.”, He spoke, letting out a small sigh. Tears felt out pouring out your eyes. You let out a whimper, choking on your own tears.

        “Yeah, so what? I like him. So what?”, You spoke in an angry tone, as tears slowly falling from your eyes. Sehun stared into you, his expression showing a hint of disappointment, anger. And probably a slight mixed of jealousy?

 

“You know what? Let’s just pretend as if none of this had happened.”, You spoke as you cleared your throat and held your bag firmly. You were about to walk out from the class when suddenly Sehun grabbed you by your wrist and turned you so you would face him.

“Sehun, I don’t want to talk abou-”, before you could even finish your line, Sehun placed both of his palms by your cheek, as he then planted a soft kiss on your lips.

             Your eyes widened as he deepened the kiss. He tilted his head just slightly and starts moving his lip.

You were way too shocked to even do a proper reaction. He then broke the kiss as he looked into you, his palms still touching both of your cheek.

“Are you calmed down yet?”, He asked, his voice was low. You looked into him with wide eyes. “W-Why did you kissed me?”, You asked, staring at him with a shocked expression.

 

He stared into you for a while, before answering. “I don’t know. I was trying to calm you down. You suddenly turned scary.”, He spoke with a cold tone as you scoffed.

“Well it worked.”, You spoke before letting out a fake cough, ignoring the hot atmosphere between you and him and how close both of you are right now.

 

He then took his bag and grabbed your hand, linking it with his. “Now, you follow me. I’ll help you forget that Chanyeol guy.”, He spoke in a tensed tone, as he start walking. You let out a small sigh as you follow after him.


You guys have been walking for probably… fifteen minutes? And you’re getting completely exhausted and irritated. “Yah Sehun where exactly are you trying to go..?”, You spoke, mumbling in a bored tone.

 

Sehun looked into you. “Be patient, hwan. I’m bringing you somewhere really fun.”, He spoke as you let out a sigh. “After our museum date I’m not sure what is your definition of fun.”, You spoke as Sehun rolled his eye. “Oh my god museum is fun okay! Now just be quiet woman, we’re about to arrive.”, He replied as you then let out a sigh of surrender.

The both of you finally arrived as you looked at the sign. “Heaven… Café?”, You spoke, reading the sign. “What is this place? You force me to go through a 20 minute walk just to go to a café? Yah!”, You spoke as Sehun sighed.

“Wait until you go inside first, Hwan. You’re going to love it!”, Sehun spoke as you let out a small smile. “Yeah Let’s step inside I’m tired. I could get something to drink.”, You spoke as Sehun nodded, and tightened his hold on your hand.

 

The both of you stepped inside, as your jaw then dropped in awe. The inside of it, was not like any normal Café. It was full of dogs and cats in it. Like seriously.

Your eyes widened as you turned to look at Sehun. He nodded. “Yeah I know, it’s cool right.”

Lots of barking, and meowing fills up the room as your heart beats in excitement. “Oh my god Oh my god!!”, You yelled as you jumped a few times just slightly.

    You walked to the cats and dogs, and sat between them as you ruffled their head. You let out a slight squeal upon watching them. Sehun walked over you with a slight smile as he sat beside you.

You can’t believe your eyes. You almost felt like crying. It was way overwhelming. “Sehun what is this, is this a dream? They are too cute!!!”, You mumbled enthusiastically as Sehun let out a chuckle.

             “I know right? We should adopt them. One dog, and one cat for our new home.” He spoke as you nod happily.

“Yes, yes I agree I ing ag-”, you stopped your words as you looked into him with wide eyes. “Wait, wait. Our new home?", you asked him in shock as Sehun smiled. “Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. Our wedding is next week and then we'll be living together.”


“Wait, our wedding is next week?!”