|| Fourteen ||

Mr. Weirdo

Chapter 14

You took a deep breath as you sunk into your seat. The car had started moving as your heart fastened its pace.

The day had come, the day you’ll be married to Sehun. You tried to calm yourself, but failed instantly. The nervousness and excitement by your face couldn’t be hidden.


A woman who’s around her 50s was in charge of styling you up. She must have had noticed you being nervous as she let out a soft chuckle.

“Don’t worry, honey. Take a deep breath, and let it all out.”, She spoke with as you gave a smile in reply. “Where’s Sehun?”, You asked, curiosity filling you up.

 

Since you had arrived by the hall you haven’t seen Sehun for once. The woman let out another chuckle. “The bride and the groom shall not see each other until the ceremony. It’s The Oh’s traditions for years.”, the woman spoke, as she continues applying makeup by your face.

You let out a soft nod. “You must have been working with The Oh’s for a long time, right?”, You spoke with a soft smile. She nodded.

             “Okay honey, open your mouth a little bit, I’m going to apply lipstick.”, She spoke as you did as told.

“And… done!”, She spoke with a proud tone. You smiled. “Do I look pretty?”, You asked in a playful tone as she chuckled. “Look for yourself.”

 

You walked to the nearest mirror as you gasped.

      

You couldn’t believe it, you looked hella beautiful. The mauve coloured dress fits your body perfectly and your makeup looked stunning. Not too thick, yet still points out your best feature.

You almost broke into tears, but you fought the urge so you won’t ruin your makeup.

“Thank you so much.”, You spoke with a smile as she shook her head. “It’s nothing. And you look gergous, Hwan Hui.”

 

“Bride Hwan Hui and Groom Oh Sehun, please get ready. The ceremony will start in 15 minutes.”, A voice spoke through the speaker as you took a deep breath.

“What to do, I’m nervous..”, you murmured as the lady smiled. “Ah, good young times. Do not worry and just enjoy every single moment. These are the moments you will be cherishing later.”, she spoke as you broke into a big smile.

“You’re right.”, You spoke with a grin.


You stand awkwardly by the hall as you watched one by one guest coming in. None of the guest were anyone you knew so you really didn’t know what to do.

    You looked around and met eyes with Sehun who was standing quite back far from you.

 

You almost fainted. Sehun had his hair combed to the back and his suit fits the purple theme perfectly. He was eyeing you with such loving gaze. Sehun was about to walk toward you when suddenly an announcement was made through the speaker.

“Groom Oh Sehun, please get to the stage. The ceremony will be starting.”


   

Slow, soft music played through the hall loudly as you linked arms with your dad. The both of you were walking through the stage with Sehun waiting from the other side.

As the both of you reached the end of the stage, your dad gave you a last smile as he walked down the stage. You watched your dad’s step as he left the stage as you nervously tore your gaze toward Sehun.

 

Maybe it was the lights, but his eyes were sparkling, and it looked so pretty. His lip was formed into a soft smile and his expression was entrancing.

           “Bride Hwan Hui, you may say your vow.”

You nervously bit your lip as you looked deeply into Sehun. “I, Park Hwan Hui promise to care and love Oh Sehun for the rest of my life. I promise to do my duty as a loving wife and… make Sehun happy.”, You spoke with a small laugh as the guest clapped their hands.

 

       “Groom Sehun, you may say your vow.”

 

Sehun cleared his throat as tore his gaze away from you. “I, Oh Sehun promise to love Hwan Hui and not neglect her. I promise to fulfil my duty as a responsible husband. And I promise to clear her sorrows and gave her a better tomorrow. I love you, till death do us apart.”, Sehun spoke, his eye turning into you.

It was the first time ever Sehun had spoken the word I love you, and it’s causing some effect by your stomach. The guest clapped their hands as you looked around.

 

You saw your mother sobbing hardly, and your dad patting her back softly. You saw Sehun’s dad through the sits, his eye were teary. The good kind of teary. You gave a soft smile as he smiled back.

          “Splendid. Groom, you may now kiss the bride.”

 

Sehun leaned his head and softly placed his lips by your lips. Another round of applause filled the hall as everyone cheered.

                It was the best day of your life.


But not for long.


Author's note :- I had a great time writting this chapter :DD Be mentally prepared for the next chapter and don't hate me whatever happens to anyone harharharharhar

I Love you guys so much♥ ♥♥ ♥  . Spill out your thoughts about this chapter in the comment section!