|| One ||

Mr. Weirdo

  Chapter 1

“Park Hwan Hui! Wake up! How many times have I told you not to sleep in my class?!!”, Mrs Kim yelled as her voice boomed through the class.

Your eyes widened in an instant as you raise your head high. Your two friends, Su Min and Mina giggled as they watched you in amuse.

 

   “Park Hwan Hui go stand in the corridor and raise both of your hands until the end of my class!”, Mrs Kim yelled again, this time even louder.

You let out a frustrated sigh as you stand up and walked out to the corridor. Raising both of your hand as you let out a sleepy yawn.

           And it seems like god just really hates you, as Chanyeol, the guy who you’re madly crushing on walks by the corridor. He looked into you as he gave a pity smile.

You awkwardly smiled back with both of your hands highly raised in the air. He walked to his class as you shut your eyes tight.

                   my life.

Mrs Kim too.


   “Ha do you enjoy raising your hand for 30 minutes straight?”, Mina spoke in a playful tone as you rolled your eye. The three of you were heading to the canteen as it is recess break and your stomach was crying for food.

“Next time don’t sleep in Mrs Kim class. She’s a beast with four eyes.”, Su Min added more as you sighed. “Yeah yeah okay.”

             Your step was stopped when you had slightly bumped into Sehun who’s walking the opposite way.

Your eyes widen as he glared into you. “Sorry..”, You whispered as he walked away with his eyes shooting daggers.

 

         Oh Sehun. He had just moved into your school last month and no one has ever seen he cracked a smile.

He’s always with his signature poker face and he’s a freak too. No one really know what he is and where he came from, But there’s rumour that he is a rich spoiled brat.

                         Like a really really rich spoiled brat.

One time a girl confessed to him by giving a letter and he freaking torn the paper right in front the girl and blew the pieces into the girl’s face leaving the girl to cry there.

   And another time he punched some random student because the student accidentally bumped into him. And he didn’t even get detention! And that is really weird because the school has really strict rules. Either his parents are really influenced people or he is a part of the illuminati.

                It’s probably the first one.

 So yeah. He’s a creepy motherer and a loner.

 

“Hwan Hui you’re very clumsy.”, Su Min whispered as you let out a relief sigh. “But it’s such a waste isn’t it? Such boy with such a pretty face is a creepy freak like that.”, Mina spoke as she let out a sigh.

       “Pretty face my .”, You whispered quietly as the other two laughed.

“Okay enough about him I’m buying me chocolate pudding!”, You yelled and ran to the counter.


          “I’m here!”, You yelled with a smile as you put your bag down.

Sora, one of the worker who’s playing with her phone smiled to you in response. You looked around.

You work as a part timer in an amusement park as the Minnie Mouse mascot. Yeah, it sounds childish. But everyone around you is really kind and friendly.

 

“Hey guys, Sorry I’m late.”, A deep voice spoke as you turn around and met eyes with Chanyeol. Yeah. He works at the amusement park too. He’s the mascot for Mickey Mouse.

        It is a very tiring and a useless job.

  But hey wouldn’t want to stand for 3 hour straight with their crush, holding balloons and waving hand to kids?

“Let’s change, hm?”, He smiled to you as you smiled back and gave a slight nod.


              

          Chanyeol and you stood there waving your hands to some kids and handing out free balloons.

This is your everyday routine. Right after school end, you would go straight to the amusement park by walking and change into your costume.

Although sometimes it gets very hard and tiring, the payment is worth it and ah, kids. You really adore kids.

 

          Soon, it’s time for closing. You waved your hand to some of the kids receiving giggle and laughter from them.

 

When the amusement has finally closed, Chanyeol opened his mask and mess his hair up just slightly. “Ah, so hot.”, He spoke as you smiled and opened your mask too.

 

“Hwan Hui, you’re walking home with me today?”, Chanyeol asked as he walked to you and you nodded.

“Y-Yeah, That’ll be great.”, You replied trying hard not to show your red face. He smiled. “Go and change first, Kay?”.


The walking is the best part. Chanyeol and you would just be talking about random things happened in school.

It would always be filled with laughter and teasing.

 

“Goodbye, Hwan Hui! See you at school tomorrow!”, Chanyeol beamed as he bid goodbye and walked away as you smiled and bid your goodbye too.

You touched your warm cheeks using both of your palm.

“Geez Chanyeol. Always know how to make me all red.”, You mumbled and sighed as you walked in.


The next day, school went like usual.

"Hwan Hui-ah Mrs Kim said she wants to see you in her room now.”, One of your classmate, Jun spoke to you as you slightly widen your eye.

“Really? Okay Thanks for informing.” You said to him with a smile and stand up as you walk outside.

 

As you were walking your way to the office, you roughly bumped into a guy causing you to nearly fall directly into a vase that was placed beside you.

You let out a slight scream but the guy you bumped into immediately pulled you causing you to fall right on the top of him.

 

You lose your strength and just completely lie yourself right on the guy’s body. You opened your eye and saw Sehun’s face right under you.

      Your mind was still trying to process what the is happening. Then your eyes widen as you realize your lip is right on his lip!

You immediately pulled your lip away and stand up. You helped him stand up and bowed several times.

 “I’m sorry! I’m really sorry! It was an accident, it’ll never happen again!”, .

    He stared into you for a few seconds as he then scanned his eye on your nametag. “Park Hwan Hui…”, He spoke slightly unheard.  

You were shocked. His voice was husky and slightly hoarse which really fits him. “I’m sorry!! Please don’t harm me!”, you yelled again, this time louder.

 

He took your hand shook it with his. You gasped as you were slightly shocked with the sudden contact.

”Congratulation, you are now officially my wife.”, He spoke with a poker face. Your eyes widen as you stared into him.

      ”S-Sorry what?”, You asked slightly shocked.

 

He sighed. “I, Oh sehun had made a vow that I, will marry the girl who took my first kiss no matter what happens. And you, Park Hwan Hui . You are the chosen one. We will be getting married within 5 month and you’ll be moving in with me within 3 week.”

           “What?!”