The Grown Feeling

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their wedding reception, Jong kook and Ji hyo goes to Ji hyo’s old home when she live with Jin hyuk before. Ji hyo feel very tired. After arrived at their home, Ji hyo quickly take a bath then go straight to her bed. She’s so tired. Her calf feel like want to explode. Maybe its because she standing for a long time in their wedding reception. And also because of her pregnancy.

Ji hyo massage her calf when suddenly Jong kook appear from bathroom and come closer to her.

“Ji hyo-ah? I thought you’re already sleeping,” Jong kook put his phone on the desk beside the bed then approach Ji hyo, sat in the side of bed.

“Not yet, oppa” Ji hyo still massaging her calf.

Jong kook who looking at her suddenly aware that she’s feel tired. Then he reach Ji hyo’s hand, stopping it, then replacing his hand to continue massaging her calf.

Ji hyo a bit surprised look at Jong kook’s sudden act. She haven’t treated like this before, even her own husband Jin hyuk. She feel so happy and also a bit embarassed.

“You’re definitely tired after our wedding reception, right?  I’ll help you to massage your leg. Do you like it?” Jong kook turn his head to looking at Ji hyo’s face and give her a smile.

Ji hyo look at him then smile. “Thank you, oppa. Of course I like it”

After 15 minute Jong kook massage Ji hyo’s leg, Ji hyo already fall asleep. Slowly he stand up, pull the blanket and covered it in Ji hyo’s body. He smiled looking at her peaceful face when she sleeping. Then he come closer to her face, landing a kiss in her forehead. He caress her smooth hair. After that he walk to his side, sleeping with a smile in his lips.

 

Ji hyo’s pregnancy already entered 5 month. Jong kook accompany her to clinic, to check about her pregnancy. Of course he always beside her. After the doctor already checked her pregnancy, they sat and listening to the result.

“Miss Song Ji Hyo, is this your first pregnancy?” doctor ask Ji hyo. Ji hyo only nodded.

“Your pregnancy is good, I didn’t found a problem on your pregnancy. But I suggest you to eat more of health food. Its absolutely good for your pregnancy. And don’t eat instant food.”

Jong kook look at her blank face. Then Ji hyo said, “I can’t eat instant food? How if I eat it only one or two times? Its okay, right?”

“Ji hyo-ah, doctor said you can’t eat that. Its not good for your pregnancy,” Jong kook told his wife.

“But I think its okay if I only eat that one or two times a week, oppa. I like instant food, especially ramyeon. I think I don’t be able to hold it”

The doctor only smiled. “Yes, of course you can eat that, Miss. But don’t too much, for example only once a month.”

“Don’t worry, doctor. I’ll make sure that I’ll cook a healty food to her everyday,” Jong kook said.

Ji hyo send a death glare to him. “What? Everyday? Oppa, don’t you think it too much? Of course I’ll bored if everyday you cooking vegetable to me! I’m not herbivore, you know?”

“Okay, okay, not everyday. Every week.” Jong kook give up to her. Ji hyo only pouting her lips.

“How about the gender, doctor? Is it a boy? Or a girl?” Ji hyo ask again.

“About the gender, I haven’t sure yet. Maybe if your pregnancy turn to 7 month, you can check again to make sure the gender.”

Ji hyo and Jong kook only noddded.

 

After they’re finished, Jong kook goes straight to a market to buy an ingredient. He already decided to cook a healty food for Ji hyo today. Ji hyo can’t do anything except agree with her husband.

They arrived at a market. Ji hyo can’t hold herself after she looked at various snack in her left and her right. The smell is too good. She stopped for a moment in front of Bindaetteok store, look at that. She’s very hungry right now. Then she take her wallet from her bag, decide to buy a Bindaetteok and eat it right now.

Jong kook turn his body, and didn’t found Ji hyo. He walks back, then his eyes widened after founding Ji hyo with her Bindaetteok. She looks very happy after she finished one piece of Bindaetteok. Jong kook approach her, want to nagged to her but looking at that innocent face, Jong kook cancelled it.

“Are you finished your Bindaetteok? Lets go” he held Ji hyo’s hand, force her to follow him.

“Ah oppa, I want more. I’m hungry,”

“You’re hungry? If it like that we should go home quickly and I’ll cook for our lunch”

“Sirheo, oppa. I want a snack. There’s many snack in this market. It look very delicious,”

Jong kook didn’t say a word again but pull Ji hyo to following him. Ji hyo can’t do anything.

When Jong kook is busy buying the ingredients, Ji hyo slowly walk several step to buy Tteokbokki near that. She quickly finished it before Jong kook knows. And she’s success. Jong kook didn’t know that she’s ate Tteokbokki.

“Okay, all the ingredients is here. Lets go home, and I’ll cook a healty food for you.” Jong kook held Ji hyo’s hand again, and walk out from the market. On the way to out from the market, Ji hyo found a kimbab and fishcake that make herself can’t hold it. So she stopped right in front of the store, looking at a kimbab which look so damn delicious.

Jong kook feel that Ji hyo stopped walk. He turn himself to look at her, but her gaze is in a kimbab in front of them. She look so hungry and want it.

“Ji hyo-ah, let’s go home”

But Ji hyo didn’t hearing Jong kook’s word. She still looking at the kimbab. After a moment she looking at her husband. She have an idea.

“Oppa, I want eat that” Ji hyo’s finger pointed at the kimbab. She turn out her aegyo. She know that Jong kook definitely fall in her aegyo and after that he’ll buying her some kimbab.

“Ji hyo-ah,”

“Oppa,” Ji hyo hold his arm then pout her lips. “I’m craving, oppa. Please,” she still use her aegyo.

Jong kook can’t hold it. He always weak in front of woman’s aegyo. He can’t do anything except allowed her to eat that.

“Okay. But just one piece,”

Ji hyo can’t hide her happiness. “Thank you, oppa!” She hugged her husband than look straight to buy kimbab. Jong kook startled of Ji hyo’s sudden hug. He only smiled looking at his wife.

Ji hyo already finished 3 pieces of kimbab when suddenly she found a fishcake store near there. Jong kook already held her hand to go out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter